One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) Empty Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:43 am

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Arc Type: Fruit / Standart
Arc Name: Claiming the Flames of Destruction (or: let's paint a giant target on my head)
Arc Tier: 4
Sea: South Blue
Island: Karate Island
Arc Description: A legend of a very rare Devil Fruit surfaced on Karate Island. Apperantly each of the 3 towns big Dojo's Masters has a part of a story, which will guide the person combining all these parts towards the location of the fruit and help solve the riddle presented at it's location.

The three Dojo Masters lead to the existence of a 4th secret Dojo, hidden in the caves around the center of Karate Island. The last missing part required to solve the riddle of the Mera Mera no Mi's location can be found with that Dojo's Master. Only those that defeated all the other Dojos are worthy to challenge this one. As sign of that each Master gave you their belt.

Middle I

Task Name: Keeping A Secret
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal/Team
Description: Obviously you are not the only person looking for the legendary Fruit, after letting you collect information about it's location a local gang uses the chance to get it and the belts you colected from you. To leave the town you have to face them.
Enemy Details: 15 T1-T2 Pirates
Boss: /

2Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Keeping A Secret (Arc-Task) Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:32 am

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Blake was still somewhat unsure about her most recent fight. In all honesty she could not really say if it was the easiest or most straining of them all. She felt exhausted just thinking about the fat master. It was also somewhat sad to see an once strong man, with a big dojo, fall into such a state. It made her worry about the possible state of the next place, but since Heki seemed to at least somewhat scared of the mysterious “Fire Fist”, she had high expectations. Above all she was curious to meet that master hiding in the center of the island.

“Fire Fist, I wonder what she is like...”, she said out loud as she was walking up the stairs to her room to get her bags and other belongings ready to travel again. So far she had been to every corner of the island, south, east, west and next was the center. That made her think that there had to be something in the north too. Maybe once she beat the fire master she would know. Also by then she would hopefully know what exactly she was looking for. It was still unclear if it really was a devil fruit or something else. Most she hoped to find a really strong opponent and with that in mind, her bag packed, she actually decided to lay down on her bed before leaving for good.

The room was paid for a whole extra day and she felt like resting a bit before walking a whole day again. All together it had been two full weeks since she arrived on the island and she felt oddly relaxed. The whole time she had not seen a single marine or even pirate, just honest working people. These people were incredible refreshing to her, on top of that her own time studying in one of the dojos had changed her view on how to fight a bit, it was good to be calculating and ruthless, but it was also fun to have a honest duel now and then. Reminiscing the passed days she fell asleep with a honest smile.

The next day she woke up even more rested than ever before, stretched her body and calmly got out of bed. She took more time than usual getting cleaned and dressed, before finally going down stairs and having breakfast. She expected to not visit towns for a while if she was heading to the uninhabited middle of the island and took her sweet time to eat as much as she could and even get something put together for her journey. For a little girl Blake had a good appetite. Maybe it was because she had not killed for a while. She felt a little bit of withdrawal, but even Blake was not going to harm any of the innocent and hard working people of Karate Island.

After a good breakfast she took her time to do some sight seeing. She had no intention of ever coming back, so she wanted to take a good look at the western village before leaving. In the process she dropped by a store to purchase some tools. It was lucky that the village had a fireworks store and she was able to pick up something she had not seen since her time as magician: smoke bombs. She was not sure if she would need them, but it was nice to have them around. After all Blake was able to detect an opponent without vision, thick black smoke was just perfect!

Then it was finally time to head towards the exit of the town, where just as she passed the town-sign, she found herself surrounded. “And here I was thinking about how nice of a kill-free vacation I was having.” Calmly she looked at the men around her, they sure did not seem like locals, instead they seemed more like the pirating kind. They quickly began whispering between each other, collecting ideas and finalizing their attack plan, but Blake interrupted them: “I think you want to kill me, right? If you want to, please lets do that somewhere, where we don't bother the locals.”

After speaking she started walking towards the edge of the fifteen man big circle, with a confident face, sure the person standing in front of her would make way and so they did. Like good little sheep they followed her quietly to the nearby forest, where Blake paused in an open space, a steep cliff behind her. “Oh dear, you got me surrounded, with no way to escape”, she said jokingly and pulled a dagger, then dashed towards the first man with no hesitation, ripping his neck of with multiple fast slices against his neck and sending it flying through the air into another ones hands. The other pirates obviously did not remain standing, as soon as they saw this they rushed towards her, circling her tight, their swords pulled, but soon found themselves laying on the ground unconscious. Smiling Blake looked at the remaining seven. She saw the hesitation in their eyes and she did not leave them the time to think it over. One after another got stabbed and his neck cut open until only one remained standing.

The last young pirate was shaking in shock over what had just happened, but Blake just grinned and wiped her tanto off on one of her victim's back. “You!” She said loudly and pointed the dagger at him. “Start collecting all beli from the others, then I might let you live!” That said she let the weapon slide back into her sleeve and stretched a little. The man first hesitant, but surely animated by his own fear, quickly started to gather all bags and pouches. “I want only the beli, throw everything else down the cliff!” He followed the order and quickly made sure to only bring the bags filled with money. Blake was rather happy as she watched him. For a pirate he was a rather good boy. After a while every man's pockets were emptied and presented to Blake. “Good job, now next start throwing all these guys down the cliff!” “What?!” He again looked at her shocked and full of fear, but Blake just kept grinning. “You don't want the kids gathering mushrooms to find them, do you? Of course I could also do this, but then why would I need to keep you alive?”

He seemed to understand that his little crew of sheep had angered a giant wolf, the only option he had was to follow Blake's orders and so he started moving the dead bodies to the cliff and dumped them. Soon he got to the unconscious ones, but Blake just coldly walked over to the first and stomped on his neck so hard that it broke, reassuring the man that they were dead either way. With tears in his eyes and shaky hands he again continued. “You should feel happy that they die in their sleep”, commented Blake on it as she just watched on. Till finally the last of them was sent flying. “Good job, you know what...”, with a playful chuckle she gave the boy a kick in the back, but it was just enough to make him fall on his knees in front of the abyss, “... I think you earned to live.” Laughing she turned around and picked up all the stuff into her backpack. Leaving the young pirate kneeling at the edge of the cliff, crying over the loss of his friends and cursing his own weakness and the witch that killed them.

Blake on the other hand felt even better than before, all her killing withdrawal was gone and she felt excited like a little girl, thinking of the dread in the pirate's face.

1310 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum