One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
I can build things! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
I can build things! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
I can build things! EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
I can build things! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
I can build things! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
I can build things! EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
I can build things! EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
I can build things! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
I can build things! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I can build things! Empty I can build things! Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
Story Time wrote:"Don't yah think we should start looking? For that shipwright or whatever they are called. I think the Captain will be a bit mad if we aren't at the spot with his ship, and you know the rumors about what he does to people who make him angry." An marine would say to his pal who was jerking around chatting to some woman they had just met, basically having a swell ol' time. Though the Marine that was telling the other, his buddy, that they should start looking was also enjoying himself. He had an large jug of booze and and this was his second one. Where theses two Marines were having a good old time was some strange place they had found when they were searching for a Shipwright.

"Nah, we are good for now. Remember Captain D did say we could take our time as he was in no rush. And also he told us to enjoy ourselves! And if I am not mistake his words were... I am on vacation but need a few things. You guys are also on vacation to, because it wouldn't be fair for just me to be on vacation. But you must get me a ship before coming back to me. Don't worry though you can take your time. Though it is pivotal that you bring it to theses coordinates in five days. That is all.... SO we got time man!" The Marine would say getting every word down that their Captain had told them

"Oh, yea you are right." The Marine that was worrying would say. He would take a drink from the jug and kick his feet up on the table. He had a wife and kid so he didn't hang out with any of the woman, as he wanted to be faith to his old lady. SO he would just settle for a drink, or seven of them. Though something would hit him and his eyes would grow wide as he spit out his drink, it getting all over the other Marine and the tramps.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!" The Marine that was spit on as he would stand to his feet. he would try to clean himself off as he yelled at the other Marine."The freak you do that for bastard!?! You want me to kick your ass or something?" He would ask as he would walk over and grab the other Marine by the collar.

"IDIOT!" The Marine that was grabbed would say, he would slap his buddies hand way. "Do you not realize we are supposed to meet the Captain tomorrow with the ship! We have been taking it too easy and lost track of time. Man oh man.. we might be screwed on this. He is going to have our asses. I just know the Captain will find a way to have us go through hell. Shit, we goofed! MAN WE GOOFED!" He was loosing his shit right now but his buddy seemed to be relaxed. Well seemed from a first glance.

Looking at him closely you could see that he was in tears. "DAAAMMMEEE IIITTT!" he would yell out as he would fall to his knees. The two of them would them hold each other and just sob. The really sad thing was is that they both were pretty drunk and were over reacting. So one of the tramps would shake her head and walk over to them. "Guys..guys....GUYS!!" She would have to yell at them for them to look at her. They would stop their drunk cries and look at the pretty lady.

"Since you guys are really loud with your conversation I think I can help you. Well help you help yourselves. First you both need to get some rest, cause you are pretty fucked up right now. I will tell you the rest in the morning. Early in the morning...." She would then lead them to the back room and lock them in. They needed to rest up as they would have to run around all day tomorrow.

The following day....

"ALRIGHT GET UP!" She would yell as she began to kick one of the Marines that was on the floor instead of the bed. He would grunt and mumble as he would lazily get up, his head pounding. They both would be up now and looking at the screaming lady, already not wanting her help. "Okay now that you two are up we leave now! No breakfast no nothing! We gotta find you guys a heavenly sent shipwright! Now lets GO!" She would say as she would begin to leave the room. Though the Marines would just be looking at her with dumb founded looks. She would sigh and grab them by the collar, dragging the idiots out." Come on. Come on. I am helping you bastards out so put up some more effort, damn!" She would say. They now where out in the streets. They were heading to the docks first to see if they could find anyone there.

The two Marines would look at each other as they are dragged across the streets. "I think we should put in more effort. It is only right she is after all helping us with our task. She doesn't even have to do anything... especially since she isn't going to get paid."

"Nah, I kinda have accepted my fate." The Marine would responded to his buddy not even looking at him but rather picking his nose. He kinda liked being dragged by a woman, it felt weird at first but it quickly grew on him.

"You serious dude?" A sign of concern would come over this man's face at what his buddy would say. He hoped he wasn't serious as that would make him also just want to accept their fate for failing this task.

"Hell naw! Lets sop acting like asses and get shit done!" He would say as he would break free from the ladies grasp and begin to walk beside her, his buddy follow in suit. They were determined now and were going to get their Captain his damn ship before the day is over.

The rest of the story isn't near as good as that part... But lets just say the did find a rather good shipwright who was able to build an amazing ship for them. However it was rather unfortunate for the marines that the shipwright they had found had a particular hatred for marines... Or rather the woman who found them also didn't care particularly for marines and lead them to a particular shipwright for a reason, and she was paid, quite well. Now I know what your thinking but this shipwright wasn't Loki. It was the master Shipwright Loki was working for! Now Loki and his master used this money to get to work. Naturally the marine's that hired them out underpaid for what they wanted to be built but Loki's boss really didn't care where the ship ended up as long as the marines didn't get it. Normally his boss would simply have overcharged the group but they were adamant on not paying full price so this drove his boss to the next string of events that were to follow. Now as most workers do they gave a time fram for the ship to be built that was a few weeks longer than needed mostly due to the fact that something bad could have happened and production could have been delayed but this wasn't the case. Everything went quite smoothly. Bit by bit Loki, his boss and a few other hired hands would come in and help. They started with the fram while they curved the wood that would soon become the hull of the boat.

The days they spent working on the ship turned into weeks, and the weeks into months as they worked long hours to finish the ship as early as they could manage. The ship looked nothing like the typical marine ship though this should have been an obvious outcome seeing as Loki's boss had no intention of giving the ship to the marines. The ship even lacked the proper artillery slots. Well it all worked out in the end. Due to the fact that the ship was nothing the marines were looking for it became harder for them to find. Well that and the fact that it was stolen by pirates. Well certain pirates were blamed for it anyway. When the ship was done Loki told his boss that he was about to set sail for new adventures and his boss offered the ship to him not for free however... He held Loki's pay for the job but in the long run it was quite the steal. As for the pirates that took the fall for stealing the ship? A duo known in the area as The Lone Rangers, were quite hungry for the credit of other work. It wasn't the first time they attempted to steal other credit as well. All it took was his boss dropping their name, and a small sting operation where somebody mentioned some unknown pirates stealing a ship and the two gladly jumped on the opportunity to claim the notoriety for it. In some stroke of luck everything went quite well in "Stick it to the Marines" plan, two pirates were hung almost immediately and Loki sailed out a few weeks before hand on a brand new ship. The ship itself was still rough around the edges but it was a nice ship indeed and would take him anywhere he wanted to be in the four blues. Loki never forgot the kindness his boss showed to him, even if his boss didn't consider it a kindness but rather a prank of his own. He still wouldn't forget the opportunity he was given be it the job or the ship, so he vowed to return one day and pay his old boss full price plus interest for the ship. Of course this was going to be well after he built it up into a grand masterpiece that would be worthy of his name.

2I can build things! Empty Re: I can build things! Mon May 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
It had been a long night filled with drinking and partying and lots of other crazy adventures for the tall blonde haired man. As per he usual week night he got ridiculously drunk, flirted with more women than fingers he has on his hand and couldn't remember a single ones name. All of this was per the norm for his pre work ritual. Whenever Loki had a big project planned he always went out of his way to have as much fun as possible the few days before. Alas it was now the morning and luckily enough there was no hangover keeping him from getting out of bed so all that remained now was for him to finally wake up. Of course that was no easy task. Slowly but surely however the blonde boy eased his way out of the bed and into an upright position. While his head didn't hurt, or rather has yet to start hurting the rest of his body felt like it was in an agonizing pain. What in gods name did they do last night? Of course Loki knew what he did, he just didn't realize it was something that put him in such odds positions. Well he knew that it would too, but Loki was never one to say no to a challenge, at least when it comes to women... and boats.

In the moments to come Loki would have finally pushed himself off the comforts of his bed and would be circling around his room looking for a fresh pair of clothes. First off he found a clean towel and proceeded to head towards the shower and to clean himself up before getting all sweaty and gross. Taking his sweat time in the shower Loki got himself all squeaky clean before stepping out and drying himself off. Still taking his sweet ass time to get dressed he walked around the house half naked making cereal and toast for breakfast. His light breakfast was just what he needed to get halfway to first gear as he donned his signature shorts and a tank top before leaving his room and heading towards a workshop. Luckily enough he was able to rent out a large space out ahead of time that even held all of the tools he was going to need. Unfortunately though he did not have enough money to purchase any weapons are advanced parts for the boat so it was going to be fairly basic, but most importantly it would sail the seas.

Loki meandered his way through the streets making his way towards the workshop where he would soon begin working on the ship. Without thinking much of anything about it Loki didn't realize just how much of a large and daunting task he had before him. Of course since his job was to build ships he didn't quite see these things quite as the large menial tasks they were. Pushing all this towards the back of his mind Loki began to notice the warmth of the sun on his bare skin. His tanned skin used to the constant abuse of always being outside and absorbing the suns rays. It hadn't taken the man all that long to find his way to the workshop he was supposed to be working. It was an enormously large blue building that extended off the land and over the sea. Of course this was so you could build the base of the ship and then drop it in the water to work your way up. Eventually he'll have to drag it away from the enclosure to finish putting up the masts. The giant building looked old and decrepit it had no doubt been their for a long time and hasn't had much tune up work done, at least on the outside. Although it was by far not the worst looking building he had seen.

Taking one last deep breath he ventured on into the building unsure what to expect upon seeing the inside but he was pleasantly surprised. The interior of the building was surprisingly well kept, looking relatively new, even though he was certain the building was older than he was. The old man that kept the building and did most the work here must have took great pride in keeping his shop well kept. Each tool had its own place on the wall with surprisingly little clutter around as well. This was all going to change and Loki didn't feel too bad about it, as he knew rare few shipwrights who didn't make a mess while working, but he knew even fewer that knew how to clean up after themselves, so he was going to have to take great care in cleaning up the shop when he was done or he was likely to incur some sort of fee... As if the amount to rent out the place wasn't high enough. Finally it was time to get started... well with all the boring stuff anyway. At the start of all great projects is lots of paperwork and orders and whatnot to get all the needed materials.

---45 minutes later----

Finally after what seemed like hours of filling out order forms and moving funds for each order Loki was all set to get all his materials. All that was left was for the materials to arrive and they shouldn't take too long as all the major orders he had were from local shops which were located very close to this particular workshop. After what seemed like more hours of waiting and getting all the tools he was going to need right away most of what he needed had arrived and he was finally ready to start the real work on the ship. The first thing he had to do was start working on the fram work of the ship. To start that off Loki inspected each board making sure its shape was perfect and to check for imperfection in the wood like over sized knots or rot. Slowly he pulled out a board here and there laying out each piece he would use.

Throughout the course of the whole day until the sun finally dropped down Loki worked non stop on the ship he had in mind. It was certainly hard work but anybody he managed to peer into the workshop would have been able to tell that Loki truly enjoyed doing what he was doing. AT the end of the day Loki had completely most of the framework and too any onlookers it would merely appear to be a skeleton made of wooden planks but in time it would turn into a masterpiece. With this all done and ready for the next Loki packed up everything he had brought, turned off the lights in the workshop and closed everything down. Locking the doors behind him he set off to get back home and get a good nights rest before he would return and keep working on the ship. On his walk back he could certainly tell that it had been a while since he worked on anything as big as this. He could feel the weariness in his bones as he walked, each step feeling like his body was creaking like an old decrepit ship. Before he knew it was home and already in bed sound asleep.

3I can build things! Empty Re: I can build things! Mon May 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
It had been many weeks since Loki had started his massive project. Building the Leviathan. That's what he decided to call his new baby anyway. Leviathan wasn't a massive ship by any means... yet anyway. Even when the ship is finally seaworthy it will be far from completed. That's what went through Loki's mind as he lay in bed collecting his final moments of rest before urging his body to get up out of bed. Loki had last track of time as to just how long it had taken him to get as far as he had on the ship but none of that mattered now as it was almost ready. Today and if not tomorrow would be the last day. Pushing himself into an upright position he dropped his legs over the side of bed and he couldn't help but be overwhelmed with pride and joy at his new ship. Over the course of however long it took for him to the make the ship he had hired many helping hands as he acquired extra funds from certain people to help speed up its construction. Loki couldn't say that he paid them too well but much like himself they were happy for the work, after all, there weren't too many ships being built on this island; leaving the few shipwrights left on this island desperate for work.

Finally working up the courage to lift himself out of bed yet again, although this time it was much easier with the thought of finishing his work hanging over head. With feet firmly planted on the hardwood floors Loki did laps around the house searching for a fresh towel to take into the shower and clean himself up. Taking his time in the shower to relax and get clean he finally stepped out and dried himself off before hunting for a pair of shirts and a tank top to wear to work. It didn't take long for the man to get cleaned and dressed so he made his way into the kitchen and treated himself to a hearty breakfast of bacon and eggs... lots of bacon and eggs. Even with a large breakfast under his belt Loki was well underway to get to the workshop on time to beat everybody there. Quickly cleaning up the few dishes he made he left his house and started walking along the streets making his way towards the workshop and merchant district.

It was another sunny morning as the sun beamed its rays down on the town. Luckily enough this town was small enough to be largely unaffected most of the fighting going on around the island. Well that wasn't true, like all war torn islands the economy was impacted greatly. In fact some of the local trades were booming like the metallurgy and carpenters even many of the smaller merchants were getting regulars come in to export goods for fighters. The town liked to see itself as a neutral playing field which meant shops sold to both parties, of course soldiers would sometimes come in and start problems because somebody sold some piece of junk to somebody they didn't like. This was starting to become a normal occurrence and majority of the time nothing came out of it but now and again a fight would break, nothing major however which was a relief to the majority of the population, Loki included. The lack of fighting here made life peaceful for the most part.

Of course now that he said something, there was no doubt something drastic about to happen. Sure enough on his way through the market district he stumbled upon a group that was now at a still. 2 people left standing and two on the ground moaning in front of a local shop. They got in a fight and somebody who probably thought they were going to lose the fight drew a weapon so the other did the same. Though it would appear that neither had the courage to strike first so they were at a stand still yelling insults at each other. Still Loki thought it be best that he resolve this matter so neither side sparked something in this little town. Figuring he better play on the safe side to take out the wannabe pirates. There were four men in total, all of them not ready for another party to initiate combat, at best he had... a solid five to ten seconds before they got their shit together. That was plenty of time to take two out and then it the rest would more than likely be easy as long as he kept his wits about him and didn't let himself get cornered or flanked. He kept his leisurely pace until he was within eight meters of the group, the closest one had his back to him and the farthest was another 2 meters beyond him. At roughly this spot Loki broke into a sprint, rapidly gaining speed, the two farthest were the only ones to see him and were confused at first unsure of who they should focus on as there was a knife wielding man also in front of them. Loki was going to change that quickly however as he came within inches of the man's back his large hand grabbed on to the back of the man's head while he was still running. Using his momentum and arm strength he pushed the mans head straight forward and down sending him crashing into the dirt. He still had some some forward momentum as his sprint was slowed slightly but he took this opportunity to take out the guy across from the first who was also carrying a blade. The man's eyes were wide but he was just starting to get his composure back and this was the perfect time to strike. Loki' leaped forward leading with his feet. His knees were bent and feet were angled until he neared his prey where he mustered all of his length strength to shoot his feet straight ahead and into man chest for a vicious drop kick. This sent Loki and his victim down to the ground but Loki was quick to roll to his right and get himself up quickly. Of the two still left one turned and ran immediately and the other sat their for a moment before turning and running as well. They made it easy for him in the end. All that was left for him now was to book it back to his workshop before some sort of law enforcement showed up.

It didn't take Loki long reach the workshop after the little incident and much to his surprise everybody had come in early. They were putting the finishing touches on the Leviathan. His project was finally done. It almost brought a tear to his eye... Almost.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum