One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Empty Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:33 am

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Arc Type: Fruit / Standart
Arc Name: Claiming the Flames of Destruction (or: let's paint a giant target on my head)
Arc Tier: 4
Sea: South Blue
Island: Karate Island
Arc Description: A legend of a very rare Devil Fruit surfaced on Karate Island. Apperantly each of the 3 towns big Dojo's Masters has a part of a story, which will guide the person combining all these parts towards the location of the fruit and help solve the riddle presented at it's location.

Beginning III

Task Name: Earth Fist Dojo
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal/Team
Description: The third Dojo, located in the village to the west of the Island. Here people practice a strong and unyielding fighting style. To get the Master to talk, you need to defeat him in a fair one vs one battle.
Enemy Details: -
Boss: Master Heki

Tier: 2
Melee Weaponry: 5
Weapon: Two-Handed Hammer

2 Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Earth Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:29 am

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
It was time to challenge the last and third dojo. Blake had not really thought too much about how she was going to approach it, but as with the other two everything would work out. First of all she had to find an inn to stay, since the sun had already set. Lucky there was one right at the town's entrance, it looked a bit run down, but sufficient for her to get enough rest from her travel. In general she was a bit annoyed that these dojos had to be split over all three towns of the island. As if it was meant to annoy her.

While checking in she thought back on her previous duels, the wind master had been incredible fast, while the water master's attacks were flowing and agile. By that logic she expected the earth fist master to be someone rather sturdy, strong and maybe slow. She had not fought anyone that really beat her in strength, yet that also sounded like someone that would be slower than her. If anything she was rather confident in her agility and dexterity, so what she lacked in pure strength she usually made up with a range of skills and speed.

Even while under the shower she continued to think about how to approach someone who's fighting like earth. Probably side step an attack, then slip to his side, if he was incredible tall slice at his legs, if not aim straight for the neck or face as before. What if he actually had anything like her Haki? After all earth could also be related to an incredible defence. Her attacks were not really made to fight that, even worse she had broken similar daggers on her own Haki, just to test if it was hard enough to stop herself from cutting her guts out. While doing so she had not really considered the effect it would have had, if it failed.

While drying herself, she slowly twisting her dagger around in her other hand. Maybe if she stabbed the man in his eye, but the risk of just impaling his brain was too high to do that. To not kill an opponent when fighting was a strong handicap. Carefully she put the dagger away and jumped onto the bed, still thinking of ways to work around a strong iron like defence. In the end she fell asleep without coming up with a real solution.  

Well rested she got up with the first roaster's cry and stretched her legs wide on the bed. It had been a while since she had slept so well and felt like she was in top condition to face the next kung-fu man. Most curious she was about what kind of weapon he would be using. She hoped for something massive befitting someone with the title “Master of the Earth First”, something like a mace, hammer or a giant axe. In her mind the master was also already a three meter tall half giant, with arm muscles as thick as the girl's torso.

With high expectations she reached the dojo with “Earth” written on it. The first look at it somewhat disappointed her. It looked a lot more run down than any other dojo she had seen on her journey. Even the front door was barely leaning against the wall next to the entrance. Her whole image of a indestructible, ever lasting fighter was instantly destroyed. Slightly careful to not make the building crash down by stepping on the ground to hard Blake approached the dojo. She had to at least take a look to see if the master was in, even if it did not meet her expectations. The only important thing was the belt the master had.

Lifting the door to the side to peek in Blake noticed the inside of the dojo was not much better than the outside. It was a big room, with wooden floor, but unlike other dojos, this floor was far from clean or orderly, it was covered in dirt and between the wooden planks greens sprouted into the room. In some way this was fitting for a earth related dojo, yet it was such a shame. Not seeing anyone she yelled into the room: “Anyone here?” But no answer was given. Slowly she entered the room, feeling the old wood under her feet give in with a loud creak. She kept looking around, careful to not step into a hole in the floor. “Hello?!” As she was approaching a tall bush in the corner of the room she finally heard something, it sounded like snoring. Curious she peaked behind it, spotting what she first thought to be a bear, but then realized it was just a very hairy fat man without a shirt.

“Excuse me?”
She poked at the flesh mountain with a finger, in the hope to wake him. As he was sleeping in the dojo he had to be connected to it somehow and as he slowly turned around onto his back Blake spotted the belt. “Really?!” Almost angry she slapped her hand down on his fat round belly. “Wake up!” She could not believe this man was “Heki, the Earth Fist Master”. It broke all her expectations. Again she slapped him onto the belly, this time yelling “Wake up!” a bit louder and finally he reacted and slowly lifted his body. At least he was tall, looking down half asleep onto Blake he yawned.

“What do you want little girl?” “Your belt!” Half asleep the man looked at her somewhat confused, but then started unwrapping his belt, in the process dropping the only piece of clothes he wore, his pants. Just as he held the belt out to her he seemed to wake up fully. “AAAAH WAIT!” Surprisingly quick for his size he pulled it away again. “I just remembered I am not supposed to give you this unless you beat me, otherwise the stupid Fire Fist will be angry.”

Blake still could not believe that this naked fat idiot was a master of anything. “Then get dressed and find your weapon so I can earn it from you!”, she yelled and gave him another slap on the belly. What he said had sparked her interest though. She only had heard of three masters, so the fire fist must have been a secret forth. Maybe beating him would unveil that mystery, but that proved more a hassle than she had hoped.

Heki was already snoring again. “WAKE UP YOU FAT IDIOT!” Without restrain she smashed her hand on his belly again. “Fight me and give me the stupid belt!” Heki turned very slowly towards her, without really leaving his laying position. Again he yawned loudly. “Okay okay little girl calm down.” He gestured towards the back of the room. “Bring me my weapon and I fight you.”

Blake was shaking her head, but at least she made some progress. Trying her best to stay calm she made her way to the back and pulled away another broken paper door, revealing a giant metal hammer behind it. At least that met her expectations! Pulling the heavy weapon with her she came back to the man, who to her surprise was not sleeping yet, but actually had gotten on his feet and even tied the belt around his fat belly. Maybe there was some hope to get a proper fight. “Good, little girl, next bring me some breakfast and a drink.” Without hesitation she hit him on the belly again. “Shut up and just fight me!” He groaned a little, but Blakes angry stare made it clear that she was not going to budge. “Fiiiiine...”

Both made their way to the middle of  the room, where Heki lifted the giant hammer with one hand onto his shoulder. He apparently was not just some lazy bum, after all. “I already know the rules, I just have to make you give up and it's fine, while you try your best to kill me.” “What? Why would I kill you?”, wondered Heki and looked down at the girl. Blake was honestly unsure how to answer and instead backed away a little and pulled her right tanto.

“Anyway, lets fight!” Heki still seemed to lack seriousness, but she was not going to let it get to her. Calmly she observed her opponent and looked for openings, but the man was just full of them, so much that she struggles to pick an approach. At the same time Heki still seemed half asleep, he swung his hammer a few time, then it stuck in the ceiling and he was busy pulling it out. No matter what Blake did not want to wait any longer, as fast as she could she dashed towards the man and aimed for his legs to bring him to his knees, but just as she was about to strike the giant hammer came crushing down on her. Just barely she rolled to the side and dodged it.

Again she felt unsure how to judge her opponent, had he done this intentionally or was it just a mistake? As she looked towards him, screaming in pain, after striking his own foot instead of Blake, she was even more confused. “This hurts!”

Once more she tried to approach with an attack, but this time the man seemed to fall over his own feet and almost onto her, if she had not noticed his course and jumped to the site and once again instead of Blake he hurt himself by rolling into a wall.

“Are you even serious?” Blake was honestly getting annoyed, quickly she pulled her second dagger and just charged the man, getting ready to plunge both into his fat belly. Even if she hit, it was not like it would kill a big man like him, right away, but the moment she jumped towards him he screamed out loud: “I give up, I give up!” Blake barely was able to stop her momentum, the tip of one of her blades already stuck in the fatso. It took a moment for her to really pull them back, luckily they just barely cut the skin.

“Ouch, ouch, ouch, I am too weak to do this any longer, screw the Fire First, just take the belt!”
, groaned Heki, still stuck in the bush and visibly struggling to get out. “If you beat the other masters already I have no chance anyway! Just help me out!”

With a loud sigh Blake did what he asked and waited to receive the belt. “It is silly to keep protecting this after so many years anyway, if the Fire Fist still thinks it is necessary just talk about it with her!” That said he pulled the belt and threw it towards Blake, once again standing there with his pants down. “You find her in the center of the island, in some silly hidden dojo. Now leave me alone and we never talk about this.” Almost pouting like a little child the man made his way to the corner of the dojo again and continued his nap. Blake really did not know how to react, but at least she finally had the third belt, even when it smelled a little.

1884 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum