One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
We are marines EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
We are marines EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
We are marines EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
We are marines EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
We are marines EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
We are marines EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
We are marines EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
We are marines EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
We are marines EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1We are marines Empty We are marines Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Anonymous
We are marines Tumblr_mikq7utLoM1r5syyvo1_500

So serene the view from the crow's nest was, "Ah, such a shame that we have to waste this day dealing with a problem, but whatever. I'm fine with doing something productive than pampering myself, as I don't deserve such pleasures. " Derous would mumble to himself. He could've spoke loudly if he wanted no one but he was within the Crow's nest, and he would know if someone ascended up. They had been sailing for some time now the journey from the Briss Kingdom to Karate Island no an over night journey, but not a month long one either.

Time would fly and Derous would just gaze outward, a strange smile on his face. Strange, as it wasn't because he was happy about the view. Not because he was enjoying himself, as he wasn't really, nor was it because he just wanted to smile. It was because he had to smile. Why? Simply to practice it. Yes, that is strange. But the reason behind that doesn't need to be explained, well not right now. As someone would come to replace Derous, some random grunt. And they would exchange positions. Once Derous was on the deck of the ship he looked around and just saw everyone just loafing around, and he had to change that.

"Everyone! Please, give me your full attention." He would wait a few minutes for everyone to do so. "I implore you all, to smile. Just like me. As, we Marine should be overwhelmed with pride right now, despite going to deal with a damn pest. Excuses my langue.  As the Pirate King is finished, by our hands. Yes, you could say we personally didn't do this...but then I would tell you... you are wrong. We are Marines and belong to the World Government, we are all one collective that assigned to administer Justice.

Understood? My achievements our your achievements, just like my failures are you failures. We are each other's keepers, and the only thing, in this world that protects it from evildoers. Without the protection of our Justice, the world will be a literal hell.    

So, when we have nothing to do, we must not just loaf around. No, we should better our selves and get to know our Brothers and Sisters. As theses are the people we fight with, bleed with, and maybe even die with. So, smile and find something productive to do."

Derous little speech would end with him sitting on a barrel, and reading a book. The Book being already at that spot, as Derous always read there. Also, the news of the Pirate King was already well known, well to those that read the Newspaper or heard from word of mouth. But for those, on this ship, that didn't know Derous had placed the New coo on the board within the living Quarters, along with other notes. At this time Derous didn't know where the Captain was, he could be within his private Quarters or somewhere else on the ship. What he did know was that he got the men and women of this ship in a great mood and chatter could be heard throughout the ship, as they did plan to get to know each other. Why Derous gave that speech as that he felt death strongly upon them, and knew he would need to lessen the pain for them before it came.

ooc: On my next post we will arrive to Karate Island.

2We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:14 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
We are marines Tumblr_mikq7utLoM1r5syyvo1_500

Indeed it was a beautiful day to be traveling along the sea's of South Blue. Unfortunately the settings would be replaced by that of destruction ,and death if they aren't properly prepared for the tribulation up ahead. But only Commander Steele can set the tone for the series of outcomes that can possibly unfold whether it be good or bad Commander Steele hold the key. As the Commanding officer of the crew he hold the responsibility of each marine official life aboard the ship whether they live or die rest on the shoulders of Commander Steele.

Such is the responsibility Steele had been carrying for the past few days. Commander Steele had pretty much confine himself within his new Captain Quarter's but not out of depression but out of tedious work load of his job.
Not to long ago Commander Steele had moved into the Captain Quarter's though it was probably the biggest room on the ship as far as quarters goes Steele had undoubtedly use up most of the space with file cabinet,desk,and other furniture.

Commander Steele quarters is near the center, which is above the ship deck. The Captain's Quarters is one of the most spacious and well furnished of the ships, but not just because the captain likes to spoil himself. It double's as his office and the ship's command center. For Commander Steele, there is a modest bed with a trunk underneath and a cabinet for storing personal effects. Everything else in to quarters is dedicated to his work. A desk with a lantern and writing materials sits by a window which has a perch for the news birds and other avian messengers. In the center there is a large map used to navigate the world and chart courses. Most importantly, however, there is a private bathroom.

Commander Steele was already sitting behind his desk with two standard newly purchase Baby Den Den Mushi which sat on along his desk. The Captain quarter's door was wide open so he could relay orders to his subordinates. Unfortunately Commander Steele was busy looking through the records of his crew trying to find out all he could about each of them thus he zoom out when Ensign Derous gave his speech well not entirely.

After a few minutes Commander Steele had called for a grunt. Which enter into captain quarters at attention unfortunately Steele requested the grunt to go fetch Derous as he needed to be given his Baby Den Den Mushi prior before the tragic. Commander Steele already have a copy of standard issue Baby Den Den Mushi number for both lines. He had taken the liberty to write a copy for his XO so they could stay in touch. Upon Ensign Derous approach he had said ,"Here take these please this is for the upcoming tragic we will need to stay in touch. Also great work! Ensign Derous would you please have the soldiers at high alert through please? As he approach the island we should be arriving soon rather soon." Commander Steele had pointed at the Baby Den Den Mushi as he was clearly processing records data for the crew archives. Commander Steele maintains several glance at Ensign Derous through out the conversation, and afterward's too if Derous would salute he would reply in the same manner as it was his nature to be polite .

~300/300 Stamina~
602WC
100% Condition
Equipment 1 Baby Den Den Mushi.

3We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:02 am

Anonymous
We are marines Tumblr_navsahiv271sona8qo1_500

Task:

No that long after he began to read his book Derous would be asked to report to Commander Steele, something that was expected. "Ok." Is all Derous would say to the other Ensign as he would stand to his feet, placing his book back down after standing up. A sigh would escape his mouth as he patted his backside off. Derous would then put a smile back on his face and report to the Captain's Quarters. Once he entered the room he would stand front and center, just standing a few inches away from Steele's desk. Derous wouldn't be able to ask what it was that Steele wanted as the Officer would do that himself,

"Yes, Sir."

Derous would take the Baby Den Den Mushi, before Derous could say anything it would be heard. The sound of the message of Land within sight spread from the Crow's nest to the loudest Ensign on the deck of the ship. That being the easiest way to pass information on the ship, the Ensign only doing it because Derous wasn't out there. "I will get the men ready, Sir." Derous would say saluting once more before turning around and head out of the Quarters.

Derous, after he have the Commander's Orders, stood at the front of the ship. He just gazed outward at Karate Island, taking note of what he saw. What he saw, at the docks, was that there were a few ships docked at the port, but what stood out to him were the Two Marine ships. It seemed that this wasn't the only group called to assists in the matter, whatever it was. As the letter didn't give any real information on what was happening, what needed to be helped with. There was though a small PS, I guess, that said a 'Once a Marine always a Marine.'. Honestly, Derous found that little part strange and he was still trying to understand the meaning. Not on what he mean't but why it was put on the letter.

Finally, the Anne Revenge would dock along side one of the Marine ships. "I want half of you to stay on the ship, to keep her safe. Oh, and someone go get the Commander, he might not know we have docked. The paper work I saw him going through could draw away the attention of anyone." Derous would say, and everyone would salute to him. Though, he felt weird when they did such a thing. One grunt when to get Commander Steele, half of the grunts would get off of the ship.

Derous wouldn't get off of the ship just yet as the Marine ship to his side caught his attention. Why? Well, because there was a sole person leaning against the side, his back to Derous. But even with his back toward Derous he could see the man was covered in bandages. This was something Derous would take in mind before he would leave the ship.

Once everyone got off the ship they wouldn't make it far. Because there stood a Old Man, around the height of Derous. From the old man's attire you could tell he was a Marine, he didn't say anything yet though. Seemed he was waiting for something, or someones.

Please Read:

4We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Zeppelin

Marines
Marines

Zeppelin
Zeppelin was not one to ignore a call for help. Considering her position, it would have made more sense to send someone over to see how things were. But alas the SOS came at a time when her crew was out on their own mission. Thus the burden of responding to the call fell on the Commodore herself. Truth be told, it would be her first major outing that she would personally handle since moving up. That was not really a bad thing. She had to keep her skills sharp. After all she did not get promoted for sitting down and giving orders all day. The source of the SOS was an island on the edge of the South Blue, Karate Island. This would be her first time coming here as it was widely known to be a place outside the influence of Marines. There were no government bases around and the locals were not too friendly to Marines in general. For this reason, Zeppelin stayed aboard her ship until the rest who would respond to the call started arriving.

Speaking of arriving, the ship that just docked did not quite look like a Marine ship and so it almost instantly caught her attention. She was reading a book on deck of her ship but found herself pausing and standing up as she watched the new arrivals park their boat. The crew on the unsual ship's deck looked distinctly Marine though so thankfully there was no cause for concern. They seemed very eager to participate in the mission as they wasted no time getting off the ship. Feeling she ought to move out as well, she made her way down to the docks going inland, leaving her crew to watch the ship.

The Marines present would stop near an old man who seemed to have been expecting and waiting for them. Quickly looking around, Zeppelin would find an assortment of characters present, including a man whom she had met some time ago. He was actually a Marine? That was interesting, but it made sense from the things that she saw him do in their previous meeting. There would be plenty of time to catch up and say hello later. For now she would wait for the old man to speak.

5We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:29 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Image:

There was a knock at the door as Commander Steele had look up  a grunt snap to attention. The grunted had said ,"Sir we have arrived you are needed Sir!" Commander Steele had nodded his head  as he dropped what he was doing heading out the door he grab the Baby Den Den Mushi as he preceded to Ensign Derous location.

He had said ,"Such a lovely day isn't it?" Commander Steele eyes swept the area entirely as he glance at the old man who seem to be dress in marine attire.Commander Steele is a handsome, young man with black hair and violet eyes, which he inherited from his mother. Commander Steele is somewhat muscular, and rather strong for his size. Despite his shape of his body, Commander Steele is considerably tall, then others his height is "8,11".

Commander Steele attire consist of a white suit with his white justice jacket drape across his suit shoulders weighing a wooping 304ibs.Commander Steele hiegh rival Ensign Derous if not a bit taller then him. Commander Steele took a mental note of how many people was currently presented he stay near Ensign Derous though. Commander Steele marine cap laid squarely on his head as he carefully scan the area. The elder marine seems to be all bandage up I guess this wasn't gonna end well for his crew. Commander Steele had grin eagerly he said to himself ," Let the battle begin."

Commander Steele had folded his arms as he eagerly stared at the man. Today was going to be a good day he had hope.

~300/300~
100%Stamina Condition
250WC
2/2

6We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Anonymous
We are marines Tumblr_mmzh23UCM31rsefg8o1_500

He would look around at each face, "Another batch of Marines, I hope they are stronger than they look." He would mumble under his breath, so soft that no one should be able to hear him. From the look on his face it was evident that he wasn't in the happiest of moods, but rather one of sorrow and pain. From Derous observation this man also must have been with that other Marine, the one alone on the ship. Albeit the only visible bandages on the Old man being his head wrap and his arm in a sling.

"Listen, all of you. The situation we are in has changed, from bad to worse. Not only has my town become fully taken, but also has another. And I fear that if this isn't put a stop to things now the Island, well the villages, will be taken. So this group will need to split up.... one needs to head to the west end and the other to the east end.

But before you break into groups I must tell you, the enemy is great. As you weren't the first group to told to come to my, our aid. A whole battalion lead by a Rear Admiral were taken out, within three days of fighting. Even I wasn't much help. We were able to dwindle their forces down a bit, but their Captain and that monster are on another level. "
The Old Man would tell him his impactful yet subtle voice hitting the ears of all that paid him attention. This Old Man didn't give his previous rank because he was retired, but from how he spoke it was clear he previously held a high rank.

"You all heard him, we split up. Commander Steele will take the Majority of you to the West Village, the rest will accompany me to the East. Well, if this is okay with you Sir?" Derous would say as he would turn his attention from the Old man to Steele. Wanting to make sure that what he said was okay. Honestly, Derous hoped he would be able to face the 'Monster', just to see how he can compare to it. And from how the Old Man spoke it was hard to tell who is stronger between the Captain and Monster. Facing either didn't matter to Derous though, honestly he could fight both at the same time. He did feel that Steele may face true struggle and hardship today, or whenever they make it to the Villages.

"Old Man, I mean Sir. How long is the walk to those Villages, and also how far are they from each other exactly?" Derous would ask.

"From this port the distance to each Village would be about four hours, just follow the path and you will be fine. But, the distance from those two villages is eight, and that is if you sprint the whole way" The Old Man would say.

"Oh, okay." Derous would say, his group of Marines standing behind him. The amount being just four. Twenty of them deciding to head with Commander Steele. One that was with Derous would tap his shoulder.

"Why are we splitting up? Shouldn't we all just head to each Village together?"

"No, as we need to hurry and take them out. And if we hit them both at the same time they can prepare if somehow the one we are attack alerts the others." Derous would tell him. Thinking about the time now between the villages Derous doesn't think he will be able to save anyone, well Steele, if he was to be in any danger.

7We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Image:

Commander Steele had grin eagerly absorbing each detail like a sponge . He didn't really care about the teams the only thing he worried about was not protecting his fellow subordinates. Commander Steele had completely abandoned the trait known as fear as he turn to his brutes ways the thrill of conflict now pump his blood. A smile appeared over his face a smile that insure success or attempt to insure it. Commander Steele had spoke in a firm tone as he said had grin eagerly he said to himself ," Unfortunately I  don't agree with Ensign Derous proposal it is far to risky to split up without much intel. As commanding officer of this unit I think working together is better then splitting up as the Rear Admiral before had learn the hard way. But nevertheless we shall do as Ensign Derous requested."

Commander Steele had scan the area closely once more as he glance at Ensign Derous then separate himself from the group about a meter forward . Then Commander Steele
had wave his hand as grunts split into two squads one in front of him, and the other behind him. Once that was done Commander Steele had placed himself in the square in middle of each squad as he gave the order to double time. It will take a while for Commander Steele squad to reach the west village but his squad would precede with caution.

Taking in every thing as they move forward taking breaks here and there. They would halt just outside the west village perimeter out of sight of possible foes that may be inside. Each marine had a sword , and a single flintlock with one bullet each. Today weather was normal as they had double time along the path heading for west village. To the marines luck the night fall had hit before they had arrive at the village, and Commander Steele didn't leave the docks without everyone who coming with him station themselves in the unit.

~300/300~
100%Stamina Condition
289WC
Baby Den Den Mushi
3/3

Last edited by Real Steele on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

8We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Shinichi

Shinichi
Shinichi would be flying over the boat as Karate Island came into view, it was interesting to see how fast the crew had reacted when they saw the island. It was almost as if they had seen it before he had. Once they begun to make the calls that the island was in view Shinichi would land on the boat and would return to his normal form before seeing that a group of marines were crowding around a young male. It seemed like it was the time to get the orders for the mission.

Shinichi would walk over to the crowd and would join them, listening to what the old man had to say. Once the old man had finished speaking he would disembark with a crowd of marines and would wait for further orders on the shore, which would come quickly. He would listen to the old man speak before a younger male marine, likely an ensign would begin to speak. It seemed that the plan was to split up on the two enemies and to take them out before they could group up. It was quite a smart plan, if they could prevent the two from grouping up it'd be much easier to take them out.

Suddenly, a young man, standing near the old man would begin to speak out and would say that the plan was risky and that everyone should stay in a group. Although, it seemed that he did not totally contest the young mans plan and that we were still to go through with it. The young man was right though, the plan did pose its risks but this was the best way to take them out.

This was not the time to think though, they needed to take action and they needed to take it now. If they continued to let the enemies thrive on this island they could potentially become an even greater threat in the future. They needed to be taken down. When the groups began to move Shinichi would move with the younger males group.

9We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:16 pm

Anonymous
We are marines Tumblr_o3xm91qA0q1r97ks7o3_540

Derous wouldn't go on his path, but rather watch Steele's leave. "Old man, I mean Sir. If anyone else comes by...send them to the West Village, I have a really bad feeling." Derous would tell him. He spoke only loud enough for the Old Man to hear him, the West Group was too far to hear anything he said anyway. The Old Man would nob his head in understatement, seeing the concern on Derous' face. Derous wouldn't say anything else but begin to head down his path to the East Village, the other four following close behind him. Derous still had the sword that he claimed was JUSTICE, never knowing the original name of this instrument of death.

Derous' concerned look would quickly turn into his usually smile; no longer needing to facade expressions being a worried friend. In truth his real reason for making this request wasn't to make sure Steele was fine, not at all. Derous just felt he didn't want to fight in a big group; as the more people you have fighting with you the more you have to account for what they are going to do. And he didn't feel like having to worry about someone messing up his fighting style if he had only a few people with him.

"Man, I think it's going to be dark before we reach the Village." One Grunt would say, having been looking around as they walked, and noticed that the Sun was getting lower and lower.

"That seems to be the least of our worries right now." Derous would say as he would stop, and signal for the others to do the same, doing this by raising his right hand. They had only been walking for about thirty minutes, maybe less. Derous would slowly unsheathe his Justice and sand ready. Though there were only five foes blocking the path he didn't plan to take them lightly, well from how he looked you would think that.

----

So, as the West group walked they wouldn't face any trouble, well until they meet almost the same amount of resistance as the East group. The West group's distance between them and the Village still be a decent amount.

The amount of enemies couldn't really be discern by looking straight forward, as there were five large black things that would appear to be large turtle shell like shields, each side by side. They also each had what appeared to be the Jolly Roger of the Pirate group, a skull with a red mask over the eyes, at the center of the shields. The total distance on the path was around thirteen meters between the two groups.

"Damn! And I thought we wouldn't have to deal with anyone! Captain was right...those Marines will try to strike today, I can feel it. He said. Pick a place int he path to the village and wait. He said. Now ain't that some intuition!" One would yell out from behind the shields, his head just barely visible. They didn't seem like they were going to rush forward but rather wait for the Marines to do something. The Plains were quite lumpy in a few areas, it was strange.

Enemies: 1 T4, 1 T3, ?? T1, 20 T0

10We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:18 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Image:

'What the hell? Commmander Steele we have a problem sir!" The front battalion had completely halted 13 meters from the other group. Commander Steele had halted the squad behind him so they wouldn't run into the other squad. After a few seconds Commander Steele had cleared a small path towards the front as he examine the group blocking his advancement. Commander Steele had said
,"I need a decoy to strike from above. As well as a scout to collect data on the current number standing in front of us blocking the path. Any one?"

Commander Steele spoke in a tone that only his marines near him can hear of course the message was delayed to all other officials within ranks. Commander Steele had waited to see if anyone within his squad was capable of completing the task.
There was a total of 20 grunts with Commander Steele, and 10 was in each squad currently. Commander Steele knew he may have to rest his party after this conflict full stamina would be needed to make this mission successful. Unfortunately he may have to lose some if this conflict doesn't turn out in his favor. Commander Steele had glance at the group of individuals carefully there was one man sticking out his head just barely as he grunted at the sight of this defense.
Commander Steele had a idea that he may lose man today but he wouldn't toss away any man without knowing the outcome of the situation. He was indeed a brute but not a dumb brute the years of officer class had paid off considerably.

~300/300~
100%Stamina Condition
250+WC
Baby Den Den Mushi
4/4

11We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:30 am

Shinichi

Shinichi
Shinichi would be walking down the path to Western village before he was stopped and the rest of the group were stopped by the front battalion. It had seemed that enemies were waiting for them ahead. They were lucky too, if they hadn't seen the enemies there could've been many fatalities. Suddenly, the young man leading the squad would ask if anyone would like to be the decoy to strike from above and to do some scouting for the group.

Shinichi was hesitant to step forward, but he did so anyways. Justice needed to be delivered to those who opposed the marines and broke the balance within the world. The pirates that had taken over the island needed to be killed with no remorse. After stepping forward Shinichi would say, "You can use me as the decoy, I have the powers of the Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Raven so I should be able to attack them from above if you want me to do so."

Upon saying that Shinichi would transform into his Half-Zoan form and would begin to fly into the air, his Azure wings blending in with the night sky. Once he got at least 50 meters up he would fly over the enemy's battalion and would begin to count them. He'd then use his skill, Midnight's Darkness and feathers would begin to fall from his body. He'd then push blow the down faster at the opponents with his wings to throw them into confusion and would make his way back to the group.

He'd quickly say, "It's quite a large group of them, but they should be thrown into confusion due to something I did. I'd hate to act like the commander here, but everyone needs to start shooting at their group and hope for the best, we don't have much time before they realize what's going on."

~Stamina~
15 Stamina used on - Midnight's Darkness
Stamina: 135/150

12We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:18 am

Zeppelin

Marines
Marines

Zeppelin
Zeppelin listened carefully as the old man described the situation. It was something about at least two villages on the island being taken over. The man neglected to say by whom but whoever it was had enough power to defeat a Rear Admiral. That was the next step above her wasn't it? This was possibly a good opportunity then to see how she measured up. Not that she was heartless or anything, but she also did not hear why the Marines appeared to be overly concerned about the well-being of this island despite not being too welcome around those parts. It's not like the organization was benevolent. The sad truth was typically for things like this, there was something in it for the other party. It then hit her that one purpose of the operation might have been to gain favor with the people and finally allow them a foothold on the island.

With the briefing over, the Marines present divided themselves into two units to see to both villages at once. The group in front of her however split themselves up in the weirdest way. One team was significantly larger while the other only had but a handful of soldiers. The brave few were led by the man she had met before who, from the conversation they had among themselves, was identified as Ensign Derous. The bigger team was led by a man they called Commander Steele. She had never met this commander before but he seemed to be someone who carried himself with importance. She deduced that the unusual groupings may have been related to the capabilities of the ones in each team. In which case it implied that the ensign was the more capable and powerful man between the two and thus the teams were not as uneven as she first thought. After weighing her options, she decided to travel with the bigger group. She felt that if the group's strength relied on their numbers then it was more prone to falling apart should the enemy prove to be an exceptional tactician. Seeing as an entire battalion was defeated prior, it was safe to assume that might have been the case. She hoped the ensign was as capable as she figured he was and wished him the best of luck on his end.

Night had fallen by the time they arrived at the path leading up to the village. Whether or not this would be to their advantage remained to be seen. The plan was apparently to keep out of sight and wait for a chance to strike under the cover of darkness. But unfortunately for them, the enemy was wise enough to see through this. Up ahead, a barricade of some sort was set up. Five large shield-like things were set up on the path with an unknown amount of unfriendlies hiding behind them. Imprinted on the shields was what was unmistakably a jolly roger. So the enemy was pirates? Nonetheless the enemy was impressing her with the care taken in fending off their assault. Now if they were really waiting to intercept them here then it would be safe to assume that the battlefield was setup in exactly the way they wanted it, putting the Marines at a disadvantage. The commander made the right call to scout them out from above before doing anything rash.

It was at this point that Zeppelin felt it was her time to shine. She had been quiet the whole trip there as she didn't want to interrupt the chain of command even though she was probably the highest ranked officer in that group. The commander had not done anything she disapproved of yet so she allowed him to take the lead. Before she could make her move though, someone else eagerly responded to the Steele's instructions. It was a devil fruit user who was conveniently what they needed -  a bird zoan. Flying up, the Raven-man scattered his feathers all over the enemy to throw them into disarray. It looked like this group was not as underpowered as she had first thought.

Still she was not going to let herself be outdone. There were more mysteries to this battlefield than the number of their enemies. Upon closer observation, the ground between them and the barricade was strangely uneven and lumpy at some points. Surely a path leading to a village was better maintained than this. Something was up and it would be a folly not to check things out. With nothing but a thought, she summoned five of her ghosts at her side. Two of them were sent to the enemy ranks to reconfirm the number of enemies present before swiftly returning. Meanwhile two others inspected the ground, phasing through it to see if there was anything concealed underneath. As Zeppelin shared their sight, she would be instantly made aware of anything they find. The last ghost she summoned was flying overhead, watching the area behind the group in case someone tried to attack them from there. You could never be too careful. The cover of the night worked both ways after all.
_____
Summon 5 Basic Ghosts
Stamina: 240/250

13We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:08 pm

Anonymous
We are marines Giphy

East Group - Situation: Defeated!?!?

"Okay, okay... i'm done. You win, do what you want. I can't continue." Derous would say as he would place his Justice down to the ground sullying what he thought was dear to him. No one was dead out of this group but utter defeat seemed to be what they suffered, sadly.

How exactly they were bested wouldn't be elaborated on right now, but something unexpected happened. Those that came with Derous were injured and in grave condition, Derous though didn't seem to be in the same state.

"Wow, you suck. Tie them up and take them back to the Village." Someone within the group of five would say, the others doing as he said. As he watched Derous and the grunts get tied up the man would sigh, "And I thought you guys would be better than the last bunch." That is all he would say before walking over to Derous and kicking him once in the head, the force enough to knock out any normal man.

The group would then quickly begin to head back to the East Village, as they had something special for Derous and his group. The man that spoke taking Derous' Justice with him.

Enemies: ??
----

West Group - Situation: Engaged in battle

What Shinichi would see from the sky and what the ghost sent forward would find is three Pirate. Yes, only three were behind these fake barricades. Fun fact they the 'Shield' were made out of paper mache, took these three all day to make them. Also, only one thing would scare these three and that was the ghost that would come through the paper mache. They have never seen ghost's before, they didn't even think they existed. But seeing one now, added with the sun setting just minutes ago this was quite creepy. The three young pirates would screech out with horror paralyzed in place.

They weren't the only ones that would be freaked out by the sighting of ghosts. Another who had been lying in wait to strike would sweating profusely with a look of disbelief on his face, "G...G...GHOST!" he would finally yell out before jumping from his hiding spot. Where this Pirate was was tot he left side of the West group. He along with others had been lying in wait in the plains, covered by makeshift camouflage. They just put a bunch of grass over themselves.  

The Plain was to lure the Marines, if some even came, close to the fake shields and then strike from behind. But, the element of surprises was honestly gone now and those not afraid and paralyzed by the ghost would jump up from their hiding spot and rush the path. Each side having ten Pirates, well nine from the left, rush the Marines.

These pirates weren't armed to the teeth as if they were the shields would have probably been real. What they were armed with were a sword each and also a dagger. "Those idiots ruined the surprise but gettem' boys!"

Enemies: T1(3),  T0(20)

Spoiler:

14We are marines Empty Re: We are marines Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:54 am

Shinichi

Shinichi
Spoiler:

Side note: Will wait for Real to post before I proceed posting.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum