One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Just Relax EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Just Relax EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Just Relax EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Just Relax EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Just Relax EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Just Relax EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Just Relax EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Just Relax EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Just Relax EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just Relax Empty Just Relax Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Anonymous
Just Relax Tumblr_o38l0fHhSw1tduux2o4_540

Derous would take only about ten minutes to make it to the Ship; this amount of time could also go with Steele if he indeed followed behind Derous. If Derous was indeed followed the duo would see the ship, which was more noticeable than the others.

"Queen Anne's Revenge, the pearl of the West Blue." Derous would say about as he gazed at the ship. The Queen Anne's Revenge is a large galleon styled ship. That comes with seven blood red sails and while the are hole filled, they allow the ship to move as any other ship would, perhaps it's the spirit of the vessel itself. More importantly however is the spooky appearance of the ship as it is said to cast a curse on the eyes of those who look upon it. Some say when sailing by, especially at night, it seems as if ghost inhabit the deck of the ship and dead bodies suspended by rope can be seen, swaying from the top of the masts where they bridge out. Ah, but that is just what rumors say. As at this point in time it just appeared liked an creepy ship. Also the whole exterior is illuminated by crackling lanterns that harbor bright orange flames, that can be seen from a ways away, though at this time they weren't lit.

Though the ship was large in size currently only three people were on it, those being other Ensigns. And if Derous and Steele got on the ship a total of five people would be on the ship, math is amazing.

"So, do you want me to show you around this ship? Commander?" Derous would ask, not even knowing if Steele was still behind him. As when Derous had made it to the docks he didn't stop till he reached the ramp, or whatever it was called, that would allow them to board the ship. Also, Derous wasn't really on guard as this place, including the path the traveled to get here, was  guarded. As this dock was special. The other ships belonging to High ranking Officials stationed here in Briss decided to have their ships dock. All you really needed to have to dock here was special permission, or the ability to forge such permissions.

ooc: I got my stuff from the last topic.

2Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Checkmate

The Base

Steele's Image:
Commander Steele was lagging behind Ensign Derous it wasn't out of fear it was because he honesty didn't know how his ship look or were it was located. After a few minutes Commander Steele had arrive at a old looking ship that Ensign Derous address as ,"Queen Anne's Revenge, the pearl of the West Blue." Though Commander Steele didn't see any traits of a queen within this out the date ship he didn't complain though because it was a gift given to him by his new underling.

Commander Steele took a couple of minutes to take in the scenery of the ship as he listen to Ensign Derous request. He had said,"Sure Derous!"Commander Steele had kept his guard up those he never been on a vessel such as this ship, and strangely didn't know what to think of this ship because he haven't seen it performance in battle nor did he see it sail. But it had to work because Ensign Derous had travel far, and to arrive at Briss Kingdom docks.

Commander Steele had follow Derous lead as he said,," What the history of this ship Ensign?" With each step Commander Steele had carefully watch his surrounding as anything could happen if one wasn't properly prepared. It took Commander Steele less then a few seconds to arrive on the deck of the ship he eagerly examine the ship closely as he guess he was probably going to be steering the ship to it next location whatever that may be. Today weather was clear so any signs of storm was slim but one can't predicted this weather outcome by just looking he would have to be one with nature or just damn lucky.

~200/200Stamina~
100%Condition
1/1

3Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Anonymous
Just Relax Tumblr_o12k80a1hV1tim4nbo4_540

It seemed Steele wanted a story, well History, of the ship now that they both were aboard it. "Hmm, History? Well... this ship was a gift to me when I served at the 80th branch. A big battle had ensued there and we Marines barely were able to repel the invading force. And out of all the invading ships this was the only one, I believe, to survive the attack.  And well instead of just destroying the ship or stripping it, I asked if I could have it. Oh, and though it looks old and raggedy, this ship is extremely sturdy and one of the best to be found within the West Blue. "

Derous would be sitting on a barrel that was next to the edge of the ship, Derous' back facing that of the sea. The others, the three other Ensigns, where busy at this moment. One keeping watch as he usually does within the Crow's Nest of the ship. Another was simply preparing things as if the group were about to leave the docks soon. The third was sleep. Theses three have survived through a lot with Derous and Derous didn't really have any authority anyway; so he didn't pester them unless they really needed to do something.

"But I do think this Ship is cursed, Commander. Spooky things do go on around here, though that isn't a bad thing. It is pretty neat. But still spooky. " Derous would also add. Why he would add that little part was just to push another conversation.  

4Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Checkmate

The Base

Steele's Image:
Commander Steele had stood right beside Ensign Derous but instead of sitting he had sat against the rail of the vessel. Commander Steele back was toward the sea as he carefully examine the ship once more , as well as listen to Derous comments. After Ensign Derous comments Steele had said,"Curse... I can see why but I guess that can't be help Derous. It is possible that many people died on this vessel so let be sure to avenge them. Ensign Derous! What is this ship maximum capacity? Also prepare to set sail!"

Commander Steele eyes had wonder along the docks entirely . He had a strange feeling that something may happen today but what he wasn't sure. In any case whatever happen he will go with the flow his guard was still up, and he was prepared for anything if anything should happen.

~200/200Stamina~
100%Condition
2/2

5Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Anonymous
Just Relax Tumblr_o12k80a1hV1tim4nbo4_540

"I don't think avenging them will be necessary, but okay, Commander! To avenging lost souls! Shouldn't we though gather more Marines before heading out? We have so few numbers, and the seas are treacherous, Commander. I don't doubt your skill though, and if you really want to head out now we can. But there are just five of us in total." Derous would say to Steele, trying to let him know this ship is not fully manned at the moment. Whatever ever was decided though wasn't going to really mean anything to Derous, as he wasn't all that worried. He could protect himself if need be, but he also had another thing he wanted to talk tot he Commander about, but he would wait until he was give the next course of action.

The World is a very dangerous place, it really is. Yes, you may have many people around you but those closest to you may be the ones out to get you. Or those that you don't even have any relations with are plotting against you, for whatever reason. Even as theses two Marines spoke now, they could be being watched. Someone could be plotting against them both or just one, you couldn't know. So, the best thing to do is just believe someone is always out to get you, no matter where you are. Never trust someone.

6Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Checkmate

The Base

Steele's Image:
Commander Steele had glance at the ship carefully it was indeed true this ship was vast in size. He was sure that with 5 marines on board it wasn't enough so in other words the ship wasn't properly manned. Commander Steele had nodded in approval as he said," I guess we need about other 45 troops or so. Ensign Derous! Prepare the paperwork we will request 45 marines assign to this vessel under my command. Hopefully this wouldn't take long though."
Commander Steele didn't really understand how a ship can be curse with souls be he wasn't eager to find out what that mean though. So if all goes well after the ship was fully man they could left the docks, and set sail to along the blues.
~200/200Stamina~
100%Condition
3/3

7Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Anonymous
Just Relax Tumblr_o37whr3BAP1u19b23o4_500

"Okay, we will get right on it!" Derous would say as he would clap three times. "You heard our Commander, go get us some men!" Derous would say to the grunt that had just finished preparing things. No further exchange was needed as the grunt would do as he was told, not that these were Derous orders but because they were Steele's.

"Ah, so as we wait, Commander. I wanted to ask you something," Derous would relax a bit more, resting his chin on right hand.

"You had asked me to make you a set of armor, I believe, But for it to mimic that of a Devil Fruit user. Err Zoan devil fruit user. No, no... you said....

I was looking for a battle suit that can morph like Zoan Devil Fruit User, with the durability of steel, and is light weight.  

If I am right, can you tell me what a Zoan Devil fruit user is? Or even a demonstration would be nice."
Derous, from how he spoke, seemed to really not know what a Devil Fruit user was. And, honestly, he really didn't know what one was. Yes, he has fought a few of them before but he, honestly, didn't believe they were one. Well, except that one time that guy really drowned. Other than that he has actually believe fruit users aren't real, as he had eaten a fruit that was said to be one, but has never had any special abilities. Well, he hasn't experienced those abilities just yet.

8Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Welcome

Show, and Tell

Steele's Image:
Commander Steele had watch as Ensign Derous bark orders to several grunts aboard the ship. As Steele examine the ship closely it was almost as if he had a chill down his spine. But unfortunately that chill was cancelled out by the voice of Ensign Derous who had said,"Ah, so as we wait, Commander. I wanted to ask you something," Commander Steele had watch as Derous body relax a bit more, Commander Steele had smirk as he watch Derous place his chin his right hand as if he was in deep though.

That could only mean that Ensign Derous was about to ask something important. Commander Steele wasn't sure if he will be able to answer properly after all Ensign Derous have been in more battle then him but I guess question couldn't be help. Commander Steele had listen to Ensign question it was rather simple he was surprise that Derous never fought one before.

In any case Commander Steele had said ," Well..... Good question Ensign Derous! Lets see a Zoan devil fruit user primarily use is to improve physical abilities and allow the user to use his or her three forms to adapt to a situation during a fight to find the form that gives the biggest advantage. These forms are hybrid, full, and others.

Zoan powers are usually utilized for their hybrid form, as this form enhances the physical statistics of the user by combining positive attributes from both the user and the physical-level equivalent of the Zoan species. In addition to an increase in physical strength and enhanced senses, some Zoan users may have an special ability affiliated with the animal their fruit is based off, a good example of this is Me. My model is a rhinocerous beetle if you would hit me along my exoskeleton it hard shell would probably harm your fists."
Commander Steele had walk directly in front of Ensign Derous as he out stretch his arm . Steele body mass seems to morph, and grow, while his skin turns a pastel purplish shade, yellow designs of with yellow marks around his whole fram. Under close examination, the skin has taken on more of a beetle texture, resembling hard armor. Commander Steele had grew two additions limbs, a pair of wings as controllable and any other of his limbs. His height halting at 14 feet his size tower over Derous as he completed his transformation his clothes stretch out upon completion.
Hybrid:

He had frown as he said ,"Each transformation takes a toll on the body of the user though."

~190/200Stamina~
100%Condition
5/5
WC

9Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:29 am

Anonymous

He would say nothing for a few minutes, absorbing all this new information. Though, it was all that important to him right now he still would not forget what he heard today, nor what he was shown. He did have to play it off that he was amazed, or something similar to that feeling.

"Dear me, Commander! You look...you look BEAST! I've never seen such a power creature as yourself, and I saw this without any disrespect. I truly envy you." Derous would tell Steele, though he didn't like this guy being so close. It was fine though as if someone did indeed attack them Steele would be hit first, or at least be able to be pushed in the way. Though, Derous didn't think anyone would attack them here, but there might always be a brave soul or well foolish one.  

"Oh, ugh can you go back to being regular now, Sir?. I'm not really frightened by your appearance, but. I don't want you put this needed toll only our body, save this for the enemy. " Each time Derous spoke he was always on edge, though not noticeably. Able to stop mid sentence, at any point, to do whatever is called for at the point in time.

Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.

10Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:48 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Welcome

Show, and Tell

Steele's Image:
Commander Steele did find it kinda hard to believe that Ensign Derous never met or battle a zoan user before. His record pretty shows all of the achievement he had attained, and all battles he had took place in unfortunately Ensign Derous was completely shocking about Steele transformation.

Commander Steele had decide it would be smart to keep a eye on Ensign Derous as he was a clever man after all. Commander Steele had nodded his head then said ," A beast no,  but a beetle yes indeed. " There was a pause then Commander Steele had said ,"Ensign Derous your praise is duly noted."Commander Steele had listen to Derous request then begin to change his body back to normal
like before with the additional stretch out clothes.

Commander Steele had then return to his position he was at before which was sitting against the rail of the ship as his back facing the sea.After a few minutes the grunts had arrive they had begin to load up, and prepare to set sail prior to Commander Steele last order. Commander Steele had appointed Ensign Derous as thw Xo of the ship his shining record, and skills were great examples of great marine.
(So what you wanna do now?)
;~exit~
~190/200Stamina~
100%Condition
6/6
WC

11Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:01 pm

Anonymous

Derous didn't mean 'Beast' in the way Steele thought, but correcting him wasn't needed. After Steele had turned back to normal the new grunts would come; and they would begin to load and prepare the ship. But grunts weren't the only thing that came back with the ship, as the grunt that had worked with Derous came back with a letter, and also a newspaper. Derous would place the, folded, newspaper in his lap and open the concealed letter. First, he would read over it.

"Sir, it seems we are to set sail to Karate Island. Something tragic has happened and we are to be report there, like now." Derous would tell Steele. Since Steele was the commanding officer it was his duty to give the orders for everyone to set off now, unless he verbally told Derous to do so. Also, Derous would hand the letter to Steele, if he wanted it. It didn't say anything really on what tragedy had occurred, no was still going on. And since Steele had request more men the one to approved of this decided this was a good way to put them to use. Also, this might be something great for this crew. As this task may lead into something more bigger than anyone would expect, but time will tell.

12Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Commander Steele had examine the approaching grunts as they begin to move along the vessel. It only took a few minutes for them to un dock from Briss Kingdom Marines Ports. Shortly after a grunt had presented a Ensign Derous with a letter, and Newspaper what the letter hold wasn't really of any Steele concern but Ensign Derous had share it anyway . Commander Steele had listen Ensign Derous as he pretty much summary the letter to Steele.

Commander Steele had grunted in disapproval then said ,"A tragic indeed!"Commander Steele grab the letter as review it then toss it into the sea then said ," Those bloody bastard didn't say what to expected I hate surprises ! XO Derous have the ship sail for Karate Island, have these decks clean , and prepare the cannons as well!"He had folded his arms his clothes were slightly torn so he may have to go change soon,and expect his quarters. Commander Steele knew he was in for rude awaking this may very well test this newly crew bonds.

The weather was pretty normal although he was a navigator traveling to a standard island within the same blue his help wasn't really needed. It will come a time they would need his help those but for now he coolin.

~100%Stamina~
190/200
7/7
Enough Wc

13Just Relax Empty Re: Just Relax Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Anonymous

"Yes, Sir." Derous would say as he would stand up, and begin to do what he was ordered to do. Though, he wouldn't personally clean up the ship, nor have anyone do that. The Ship wasn't dirty thought it's appearance wasn't really that appealing to all, you would need a particular taste for it.

Now, they were off to Karate Island. A place, to Derous' understanding, that held many skilled marital arts practitioners; sadly though Derous hadn't visits this Island before, not being a native to this blue, so he really just thought the name spoke for it self. So, he went in with high hopes, kinda, to meet a few very skilled fighters. His goal though wouldn't be to fight them, as he was on an assignment, but rather he would want to see how they fought. And to see if this Blue held anyone that could get his jimmies all wet.

He also wanted to see how Steele would operate on a assignment, and hoped it would be better then his broken English and attitude. Ah, but getting you hopes up high would always end with you never being satisfied with the end result, so Derous just hoped a bit it would be okay. Not bad not good, just enough to deal with.

[To be continued in next topic]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum