One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» A come back
Ennies Lobby [TASK] EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Ennies Lobby [TASK] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Ennies Lobby [TASK] EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Ennies Lobby [TASK] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Ennies Lobby [TASK] EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Ennies Lobby [TASK] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Ennies Lobby [TASK] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Ennies Lobby [TASK] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Ennies Lobby [TASK] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1099 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates



You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ennies Lobby [TASK] Empty Ennies Lobby [TASK] on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:26 pm

http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t3626-enies-lobby
Task Name: Enies Lobby.
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: PC
Location: Enies Lobby
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew + me
Description: Enies Lobby is the first destination if the Uruboros pirates. So they are pretty much fucked. Especially since the first task is getting to Enies Lobby. The large waterfall ring is enough to halt them and with only one small amount of land that allow one to cross from the stations to the main court. Just getting there is a dangerous thing. Get in to enies and stay hidden.
Enemy Details: 100 tier 0's 100 tier 1's 100 tier 2's two tier 3's.
Boss: Yes






WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: Ennies Lobby Arc Outfit





This would easily be the hardest task Linnea or her crew had ever taken upon themselves. But there was no other way to go: In order to reset the log pose towards the next island, they would have to spend a certain amount of time on that island, which required very specific plans. For starters, they couldn't dock the ship on the island. The Uroboros pirates would be quickly identified even with the Jolly Roger removed, and the marines would spare no manpower in trying to ensure they didn't leave the island; the easiest way to accomplish that was obviously getting rid of the ship, one way or another. Accounting for that, the Uroboros crew instead decided to intercept the sea train with a little help from Flashdance and his even flashier Jet Dials, riding atop the steel beast as it slowed down on its approach of Ennies Lobby.

The imposing transportation was a lot faster than their ship even at its top speed, so much Linnea herself couldn't help feel frightened as the wind battered her face - further helped by the even more menacing sight of their destination - blowing her hood and hair back in long tresses behind her, but she kept her mind focused and her heart steady. She hadn't faltered thus far, she wouldn't start doing so now, no matter where their journey might lead them towards. Holding on as the train came to a halt, they were soon able to hear the sound of marching boots, and keeping a low stance, Linnea approached the front of the train, activating her Kenbunshoku Haki and getting ready for action:

"Let's stay down for now... Flash, how's the Log pose looking?", she turned to ask her Navigator with a calm yet stern look. hopefully the device would react to the Island's magnetic field even from the docks, if not they would have to start tearing through the Marines and carve their way into the island itself...

When she finally got close enough to the front to get a good enough look, Linnea had to take a deep breath to keep herself calm... She had never seen so many marines in a single place, and this was just the docks area. With roughly five hundred Marines they could see, scurrying around like ants, her Kenbunshoku senses were completely overwhelmed; no way she'd be able to pick out a single specific aura unless it was somehow stronger than the others...


Using A-rank Kenbu (20 Haki Stamina)



Super Duper Picnic!



"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.


_________________
Ennies Lobby [TASK] UndxD27
________________________________________________

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

2Ennies Lobby [TASK] Empty Re: Ennies Lobby [TASK] on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:04 pm

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Nicholas had expected a lot of things to happen today. Marines, danger, tension, more danger. Ever since he had seen the island of Enies Lobby approaching them, tension had run a bit high for him. But he never expected that he would be hanging on for dear life onto a speeding sea train as he rocketed towards the island. Leaving the ship behind, that meant there was no way off the island in case everything went sour. Well, at least he wasn't alone in this possibly suicidal mission.

As he gripped onto the train with one hand, the other held onto the log pose for dear life, making sure he didn't lose it. If he had dropped it, then they may as well kiss their freedom goodbye. The rushing wind threatened to pull the man from the train, though he managed to hang on. The same couldn't be said about his coat though, which flew off into the breeze with a shout from Nicholas, which the train's announcing whistle thankfully covered up. That was his favourite coat dammit! Thankfully he managed to keep his lamentations to himself as the train pulled into the dock. From their position atop the train, the sight of all those marines down below sent a chill through the man. Or was it a thrill? It was hard to tell, especially in a situation like this.

At Linnea's question, the navigator looked down at the log pose. The needle was going wild. "Looks like it's reacting," he whispered, before looking out at the numerous marines below, and the island before them, "Though I'm getting the feeling we simply can't sit on this train until the thing adjusts can we?" He looked at the numerous marines below. "If only we had disguises." Yes, dressing up like marines would allow them to sneak through the place easier, allowing them safety while waiting for the Log Pose to adjust. Not only that, but maybe while they were there, they could find things to steal. Imagine, being able to rob the great courthouse, and possibly get away with it! Granted, nobody would really know it was them, given their disguises, and as a result no real fame would come of it, but right now, simply not dying here was worth it. If only they were stronger... He glanced at the two people he was with. Rather, if only HE was stronger.



Last edited by Flashdance on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3Ennies Lobby [TASK] Empty Re: Ennies Lobby [TASK] on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:22 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
MELISSA#DEVAROUX

Here I Come
Soft, gentle, powerful. Words used to describe the hand's of the female. Her snow white hands moved with extreme precision even for the rocking of the boat. The white outfit had been cleaned, and the female had been repairing it for sometime now. Pins were located within her mouth, needle and thread glided over the fabric. It's probably hard to imagine Melissa Devaroux sewing, yet she enjoyed it, she even liked to knit. It also helped take her mind off things, such as Leparo and the odd sensations she had been feeling in her stomach. She was a little more on edge due to the fact she was late. This coupled with the fact that they had to try to remain on enies for an unknown amount of time just did not sit well with her, she was a daredevil but jumping in to the maw of the law was too much even for her. Thankfully Melissa had previously obtained a few things from her journey in the blues.

So there she was standing, or well more so crouching upon the sea train, it had been the obvious choice, after scoping out Enies lobby as best they could, there seemed to be no docking bays, there was also a mass water fall that fell in to something, Melissa did not know how there was a circular pit in the sea, but it was there, she could see it clear as day. A smile would be seen upon her face, her hair whipped back in the furious wind. The sea air was probably playing havoc with it, though the young pirate would not care, not this time, her mind, her heart, her entire being had one goal. SURVIVE. The white outfit worn by Naga would help, marines liked white. Though Melissa's own disguise was superior. She actually did have a marine outfit, stolen during her battle against the one hundred and fifty third battalion. It even came with a hat and pistol...."I could be sitting inside" she grumbled to herself, though the wind would carry her gentle words.

Upon Naga's words, she would crouch lower, yet it would be her to answer the navigators question. "I doubt it, the train only docks for so long," Hopefully this outfit will be enough to get us by. Melissa would say, though she would remain were she was. This was not her crew, generally with Leparo she moved on gut instinct, this crew was new to her and her gut could be incredibly wrong. "Whats the next move captain" the marine disguised female would utter. Her eyes would scan those with her, her eyes halted gently upon the man whom had been drunk upon their entrance to the grandline.

WORDS: 432// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 432 || NOTES: Flash all GL task posts need to be 400+words || POSTCOUNT: 15

View user profile

4Ennies Lobby [TASK] Empty Re: Ennies Lobby [TASK] on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:12 am





WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: Ennies Lobby Arc Outfit




Linnea wiped off a bead of sweat off her forehead, she had a hard time figuring out if she was sweating due to all the sunbeams hitting her face or due to the unease at what they were about to do. Linnea was never the kind of warrior to fight in colossal battlefields like these... She stayed in hiding, in the shadows, supporting her closest friends and ensuring they didn't get hurt. Both Flash and Melly looked to her for directions, and thus the Captain did her best to assess the battlefield in front of her. Charging in and blindly starting a fight as they were would be a dumb idea. They had nowhere to fall back to and were pretty much cornered with two devil fruit users and a Navigator without anything to navigate. Melissa's question prompted Lin to turn to the dark haired girl, and then to Nicky who suggested getting disguises. Mel was already set up on that end, so all that remained was the Captain and Navigator, both sticking out like sore thumbs.

"That's a good idea...", Linnea commented, scanning Melly head to toe and then towards the inside of the sea train. Her Kenbunshoku Haki revealed five Marines still inside the steel colossus, so she promptly relayed that information to her friends, "There's about five marines still inside the sea train. We can take them all out and find fitting outfits."

They couldn't be too bloody with trying to take out these Marines, or else their potential disguises would be ruined. Fortunately, it seemed like Linnea would have to be the most careful of them all, since her attacks usually revolved around poking enemies full of holes. That would be an obvious deal breaker that she'd need to strive to avoid throughout this little task. Taking initiative, Linnea turned around and crawled back along the train, dropping down at the link between the first and second carriages. She did this as silently as possible, remaining in hiding behind the door and relying on her Haki to pinpoint their location.

Five marines inside the carriage... Three at one side of the carriage, two on the other side, all together. And none of them could scream. Their auras were weak and didnt betray any hidden strength, this beach seemed mostly populated by grunts. Without further ado, she pulled and nocked five arrows, resting in that position for a few seconds as she studied and lined up the following shots. Only their heads and necks were clearly visible, and she couldn't aim anywhere else if she was going to keep the outfits intact. Actually, she only needed two outfits and it wasn't easy to find the right size, but one man and one woman at least ought to have something they could wear. Linnea unceremonially let loose two arrows, ensuring either a kill or at least sufficiently long silence.

Exhaling deeply - and clouding the window ahead - her icy breath was almost as chilly as her gaze as she lowered her bow and turned towards her friends, signalling the all clear. With this, she would step inside the carriage and put on the marine uniform, using her own flimsy ranger dress as an undergarment of sorts. The great white huntress had now completed her disguise, pulling up her platinum hair into a ponytail and covered completely in sheep's skin. Of course if they weren't careful in Ennies Lobby, they could very well become the prey in the end...


Super Duper Picnic!



"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.






5 T0 grunts beat


gear:

> Steel tipped Arrows
> Basic arrows
> Baby Den Den Mushi
> Black den den Mushi
> Concetta
> Ranger's dress


skill:

used 30 stamina; 20 Haki stamina
; 5 T0 arrows used


Tier 3 Skill Name: Quintet
Tier 3 Skill Type: Marksman
Tier 3 Skill Range: Same as the weapon's range
Tier 3 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 5 posts CD; instant
Tier 3 Skill Description: Advanced form of the Quartet Technique, allows Linnea to shoot 5 arrows at once. Deals bonus T3 damage split evenly among the 5 arrows.


_________________
Ennies Lobby [TASK] UndxD27
________________________________________________

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

5Ennies Lobby [TASK] Empty Re: Ennies Lobby [TASK] on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Well, that appeared easy enough. Nicholas simply held on and waited for his captain to slide down, bring her bow up and pretty much take out all five marines inside. Just as skilled a sniper as when they first met. No, probably moreso, since these guys didn't even make a sound. At her beckoning, Nicholas dropped down between the carriages and slipped inside. Five dead marines, arrows in either the head or the neck. Nicholas gulped, making a mental note to NEVER get on his captain's bad side.

Thankfully, Nicholas's size was pretty average for an adult male, and so it wasn't hard for him to find an outfit his size. Unfortunately, this involved him having to undress to put it on. "Avert your eyes ladies," he chuckled softly, shifting behind some of the seats to give himself some privacy. Before long, he was out of his clothes and in the marine uniform. He also took the time to slip his clothes on the unconscious fellow. That way if someone came in, he would be the first suspect.

"Man," he muttered to himself, "You'd think these marines would have less boring uniforms. Remind me to steal something more stylish when we're inside." He paused for a moment, before reaching up to mess with his hair. Gotta make oneself completely unrecognizable after all. He still kept the glasses though. No way he was getting rid of those. "All good to go," Nicholas spoke out quietly. He was almost unrecognizable, at least if you didn't know him. Thankfully his new look (combined with his low bounty) would allow him to pretty much slip into the marines unnoticed. The only issue now was whether Linnea or Mel could do the same thing. Unlike himself, they were both pretty well known, especially Mel, what with her attacking a marine base and what not.

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, Nicholas took the first step outside of the carriage, stepping amongst the marines crowding the docks. All he had to do was keep quiet, don't draw attention to himself, and he can blend right in. Right now, his mind was trying to come up with a fake identity for himself, as well as trying to take in how the others acted. All the while, he was trying to see if there was anyone else dressed in some more stylish attire. He really wanted out of this plain uniform.

View user profile

6Ennies Lobby [TASK] Empty Re: Ennies Lobby [TASK] on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:12 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
MELISSA#DEVAROUX

Vagina Falange
The one already in the marine uniform would follow, awaiting the arrows to take out their opponents. This would put Melissa Devaroux on guard duty, making sure that no one was going to come in to the carriage while the two were changing. She would give of a gentle giggle at the humour of their navigator. "Thats assuming you have something to peek at" She would say jokingly adding a little wink in his direction. As Flash went to put his clothes upon the corpse Melissa would halt him. "We should toss them over. We don't want anyone checking the ship before it departs and finding dead bodies." She would say to the others. A job easily done on her own, she placed every corpse upon her shoulder, with a mighty swing she launched them. They did not last long in the water, the carnivorous fish would have a rather lovely dinner. It would seem they were ready. "Lets go take our seats"

Melissa would walk with purpose, she had disguised her self as a marine before, she knew it was all in the attitude, being wanted in the blues, she wondered if Naga and herself were even known off in this area, the grandline had many famous pirates why would they be any different. Finding empty seats she would sit on one. The seat next to her was occupied by a single marine, while the two in front of her were free. "Hey handsome, Vagina Filange, just transferred here from the South Blue. These are my colleagues, Amanda Hugnkiss and Chip Mydick." Melissa would say introducing each friend with a wave of her hand. You would think that going in to enies she would lose some of her humour, but alas she had decided upon their aliases and now they were stuck. Unless they killed their new friend of course. "Tyson Matthew, West Blue, Wow your beautiful...I mean...I mean OOFT NO I MEAN, I AM SO SORRY" The marine uttered as he flushed with embarrassment. Melissa placed her hand upon his leg, her come hither eyes were flirtatious. "So Stud, How long do you think this is going to take, I'm not great with trains, they make me so hot and bothered." The female said her voice breaking with fake torment. she fanned herself gently winking to the man.

To her surprise the train began to slow down, IT would seem they would be arriving in enies in less than a few minutes. "Not long now, then we get to see the headquarters. IM SO EXCITED HOT GIRL I MEAN AAAH" he said going even redder, though she had no idea this was possible.  The train stopped and he stood up. Melissa stood up also following his lead. "Lets go" she mouthed to her comrades.

WORDS: 465// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 897 || NOTES: || POSTCOUNT: 2

View user profile

7Ennies Lobby [TASK] Empty Re: Ennies Lobby [TASK] on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:13 am





WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: Ennies Lobby Arc Outfit



Getting rid of the marines was easy enough, and now came the dressing up part. She promptly disrobed the tall woman of her Marine uniform, before blushing and turned her head away when Flash requested her to, knowing the people of the Four Blues were a lot more modest than the Kuja tribeswoman. Even the men judging from his behavior... Even if Linnea had been slowly getting used to the customs of these new lands, she couldn't get used to them fast enough it would appear. Melissa remained outside on guard duty, while Linnea herself didn't even bother taking off her flimsy white dress, she just put the whole new outfit on top of it, as if her Ranger's dress was a not so traditional piece of underwear. She then pulled her platinum hair into a ponytail before turning back to Nicky:

"Don't worry, the time to be flashy will be here soon enough.", she reassured her crew mate, knowing she had every intention of not allowing these Marines to forget the time when the Uroboros Pirates passed through. Then she turned to help Melissa, she had the right Idea with trying to dispose of the slain marines. She didn't really need Linnea's help thanks to her strength but she recieved it anyway, and soon enough Linnea was wiping her hands together with a rather callous look, "...That takes care of that."

Even if she didn't really take any real joy in killing targets who hadn't really done anything to her personally, she long outgrown the time when she'd shed tears over it... The Marines would do much worse if they caught them, between their torture and public executions, and whatever other diabolic schemes they might come up with. Regardless, they had now disguised themselves as Marines and disposed of the evidence, and it was now Melissa's time to shine. She reinforced her Kenbu Haki and took a moment to observe the lone Marine's aura: He was as flustered as his face would suggest, him mind filled with embarassing thoughts of lust that made even Linnea grow red just from feeling it. Melissa had a rather strong effect on him without doing anything other than acting seductively. Linnea was completely alien to the idea of using her beauty as a weapon, and thus her sharp yet wondering eyes were firmly set on Melissa and the Marine: A mix of flattery and forwardness seemed to completely disarm the lone man, no doubt making him willingly spill all the beans she wanted and then some. She smiled bashfully and nodded when the girl gave her fake name, mentally chuckling at their fake identities.

"Nicky, you wouldn't happen to have a map of this place now would you?", wondered Linnea, turning to him as she scanned her surroundings. Before she finally took a moment to ask Melissa about what she did back there, blushing with a rather curious, innocent look, "How did you do that back there...? You had him wrapped around your finger like it was nothing!"

Of course, coming from a culture like the Kuja of Amazon Lily, Linnea was still mostly clueless about anything romantic. She never even had a lover aside from Alice, who she hadn't seen in months... She could only hope she was alright.



Law abiding Citizens



"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.




5 T0 grunts beat


skill:

Recovered 10 stamina due to clothes; 20 expended


_________________
Ennies Lobby [TASK] UndxD27
________________________________________________

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

8Ennies Lobby [TASK] Empty Re: Ennies Lobby [TASK] on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
It seemed that Nicholas' plan for setting up one of the bodies was a no go, as Melissa sent all five of them into the ocean. Nicholas gave a small grumble. Those were some very nice clothes of his that Mel just sent into the ocean, and now he was stuck in this uniform. At least Linnea was assuring him he'd have his opportunity for finery. Maybe he could swipe a coat from a vice admiral or something. Those guys always dressed nice.

As they entered the next carriage and took their seats, Nicholas couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the choice of names Mell had picked for them. Chip Mydick? Thank goodness he had this guy completely wrapped around her finger, or he might have noticed that those names were pretty, well, fake sounding. Still, the guy seemed to buy it, and nobody was looking in their direction, so he could say that their attempt to blend in had worked perfectly. He sat back in his seat, getting comfortable. When Linnea asked him about the map, Nicholas leaned in, speaking in a hushed tone, "Afraid not. I never thought I'd end up coming here. Besides, I seriously doubt they have plenty of maps for this place lying around."

"Hey, is that a log pose?" Nicholas blinked at the voice addressing him, looking to see a female marine, younger than him, peering over his seat at the log pose he had tried to hide in his pocket. He mentally cursed, wishing she hadn't noticed it. Still, nobody else was paying attention, and this one had the look of a wide eyed youth about her. Nicholas reached into his pocket, pulling out the log pose for her to see. "Yeah, that's right," Nicholas said, showing it to her, "Managed to pick it up off some pirates our platoon nabbed before we were assigned here." "Whoa," she said, looking at it in awe, "That must have been so cool!" Nicholas chuckled, starting to get into the idea of acting as the admired marine. "Nah, it was easy, really. Bunch of guys who had no idea what they were doing. They probably thought they were ready to tackle the Grand Line. We ran into them by accident." The girl's eyes were wide with amazement. He had a feeling this girl was a fresh recruit, probably sent here as a safe first assignment. Poor kid. When things went south, Nicholas made a mental note to avoid her. She seemed like a good kid.

View user profile

9Ennies Lobby [TASK] Empty Re: Ennies Lobby [TASK] on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:21 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
MELISSA#DEVAROUX

Vagina Falange
At Naga's question, Melissa would look bewlidered. "You mean you never used all of that, to get information out of someone, a little flirtation to the nervous guy in the room, to the guy who looks like someone might not be to interested in him. You just pick a target and let your hands to the talking" Melissa would say with a wink to her female comrade. Yet it would be the navigator of the crew whom would get gushed over next. A female marine recruit would be gushing over the log pose. Thankfully it seemed the pirate was quick on his story. A smile of approval would flash upon her face, she walked towards the navigator, her hand upon her hip as if she were upon the catwalk. Eyes upon her, confidence radiated from her. She oozed it. Her hands found their way to Nicky's chest as she came up behind him. Her eyes looking at the female. "He is ever so impressive isn't he" She would say before kissing his cheek gently. It would seem the girl got the message, she backed away stuttering before blending in to the crowd. "I said its time to go" Melissa would whisper in to his ear, a cocky grin upon her mouth.

As they exited the train, they found their selves upon a small island above the abyss that the water ran in to. It reminded Melissa of an old story, The sea monster Charybdis was below them, Melissa was sure of it. Thankfully the three blended in perfectly. The large group of recruits all huddled together. Three people stood upon a platform blocking the bridge in front of them. One was obviously the full authority figure, a woman, blond hair, slender and radiated an aura of power so strong that Melissa stumbled. The other marines seemed to hit the deck, some resisting slightly, Melissa grasped the hands of her allies. This feeling was something she had felt, released once herself. The haki of the kings Naga had called it. Naga probably did not need her help, her Haki was superior to Melissas, the Kuja having such talent in the art.

The navigator on the other hand had none, so Melissa tried to channel her own power over them, it seemed to work. The man would probably still struggle but between the two haki wielders, she was positive that he would stay upon his feet. Some marines kneeled, struggling against the invisible sky. They reminded Melissa of Atlas, the Titan holding up the sky. Did power of this haki really bring those to their knees. "All those whom are on their knees, you pass. Those whom stand, you are outstanding examples of marine dedication, you pass. Those sprawled upon the ground. Remain, the train shall collect you and take you back. You have failed. Return when you can withstand five percent of my power." The female said....five percent......wow.

Then she was gone, turned and walked from the bridge, the weight vanished. Melissa would not let go of her allies, her eyes upon the two remaining. She felt power, such strength from both of them. "Here we go....Lets do this" She would say as she walked, her friends arms still in hers. Not for their protection....but to comfort herself.

WORDS: 550// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1447 || NOTES: [Mission can be tasked as complete unless y'all wanna post again]|| POSTCOUNT: 3

View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum