One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
First Hunt (task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
First Hunt (task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
First Hunt (task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
First Hunt (task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
First Hunt (task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
First Hunt (task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
First Hunt (task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
First Hunt (task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
First Hunt (task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Hunt (task) Empty First Hunt (task) Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:47 pm

TwoSidedAngel

TwoSidedAngel

Task Name: First Hunt
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: The applicant is to prove the effectiveness of their training by hunting a low level bounty. The applicant may consider this to be the final exam required to become a proper Ensign in the marines.
Enemy Details: 1, T1
Boss: Yes

Boss Name: Masum 'Ironclad' Penso
Tier: 1
Description: Masum is a very athletic brute of a man who has clawed his way to power with the strength of his iron arm. The man is wanted for smuggling illegal substances and the murder of no less than 5 former marines. He always picks his fights carefully, running from marines that are stronger than him and crushing the rest with his iron arm.
Devil Fruit: N/A
Haki Aura: N/A
Equipment: Iron arm
Specs: 3 Hand to Hand

-So this is Baterilla Island- She thought to herself as she walked slowly from the ship, her heavy boots thumping a cadence upon the dock. It looked like a fairly normal place; fishmongers at the dock, clay shingles on the roofs, beggars at every corner, just like home. She fished around in her pocket and removed the two pieces of paper that together amounted to her orders.

Firstly, a note from the captain. Find the mark and bring him back in irons. Only then can you consider yourself a marine. Secondly, a picture of the man she was to apprehend. 'Masum Penso' didn't really sound much like an intimidating name, had the captain finally developed a heart and sent her after something easy? She chuckled dryly, trying to imagine the man who had put them through the most harrowing days of their lives being anything but the soulless drill officer he had emulated. Finished with the paper she stuffed them back in her pocket and began the search.

Her legs carried her into the city as her mind began to organize the various tidbits of advice and priorities the heartless captain had inflicted upon her. First she needed information to find the usual places she could find the criminal. Then she would need to attack decisively and subdue the criminal. Finally she would have to clap on the irons and drag him, more than likely kicking and screaming to the local garrison or arrange transportation. Sufficiently pleased with the outline of her plan she began to eye up the people around her, who would have the information she needed.

2First Hunt (task) Empty Re: First Hunt (task) Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:48 pm

TwoSidedAngel

TwoSidedAngel

Most people spend their entire lives avoiding criminals if they are any kind of decent folk. Hence they would be unable to furnish her with any information. Her eyes fell upon a beggar in the process of panhandling from a woman who was all too content to ignore him. Her eyebrow lifted partially. This must be what the captain had meant when he said that even the street has eyes. Swiftly she began to approach the man.

"Woah there missy, I ain't done nuthin."

The man remarked as he began to back paddle further into the alcove he had most likely staked as his home.

Frost was surprised at the man's quick despair and followed his gaze to understand the reason. Of course, both of his eyes were firmly upon her sabre. -Ah, that would do it- She thought, trying to find a way to diffuse the situation.

"Look, I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to ask you some questions. I'm after someone and I wonder if you could tell me where he is."

The man visibly relaxed at her words and switched from terrified victim to enterprising business man.

"Oh really? And what's it worth to ya?"

Frost recoiled a bit from the sudden change, more than a little off balance from it. With a sigh, she removed the picture from her pocket once again and held it out for the man to look at. With some considerable resignation she named the price.

"This is the man. 500 beli sound good?"

At first the man looked interested, then he looked angry. If his anger could be compared to heat, it would have scorched the entire city.

"Done. You listen here and listen good. This is Masum 'Ironclad' Penso, and this is the guy who destroyed my life. Him and his rotten drugs. Came on like a friend right, offering me a free sample, little do I know you can't have just one sample. You start craving it, you can't think of anything else. So I goes to him again, and I ask for another hit. Sure as shit he proves it, nice and cheap. But the next time, the price was double, and the time after, double again. 'Fore I know it, me house is sold, me wife is gone, and I'm sitting here in this very street writhing in pain because I can't afford any more hits."

He seems to calm down for a moment before a nasty sneer fills his face.

"You go visit ole' Ironclad, he'll be up at the 'Boar's Head' bar and you drive that sword into his black heart and you tell him 'Dibs' sent ya."

Frost took a moment, committing the important parts of the man's story to memory and fishing out the beli the man had required. Such information was beyond the value of the small currency, but at least she could now put this to rights.

"Very well, I will be sure to remember."

She began to walk up the street, her new destination fresh in mind, as the man appraised the backside of his new avatar of justice without her knowledge.

3First Hunt (task) Empty Re: First Hunt (task) Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:49 pm

TwoSidedAngel

TwoSidedAngel

She had made it four blocks from the man before she realized that she hadn't asked the man what street the Boar's Head was on. Fortunately the largest sign life could possibly offer pierced through the heavens and displayed the location for all the world to see. With no more than a cursory glance she allowed herself a simple smile. -That works-

With the full force her small fram provided she pushed the doors open enjoying the creaking of the great doors and trying to hide to the best of her ability how taxing those doors had proved. With a glance about her she walked into the darkly lit bar searching for her quarry.
-Got'cha- She thought as she sighted her target.

Unfortunately she wasn't the only one looking around the bar as the massive man spotted the girl and his eyes widened. With a start he kicked off the stool and began sprinting into a backroom. She could have sworn that she saw something odd about him but swiftly sprinted after the man, into the backroom, up the stairs through a few doors and onto the roof. Catching sight of him again she spoke with confident volume.

"Masum Penso, you are under arrest."

The man seemed to laugh with a great uproarious guffaw.

"It doesn't really feel like it!"

With a start he began to run towards the edge of the building and then jumped to the nearby rooftop. He cleared the gap with a practiced ease sending clay shingles flying in every direction as he paced upon his new roost.

"You marines, all the same, not willing to risk your life to catch me. Didn't they tell you how I always get away?"

He gleamed a smile at her, enjoying the shock that was now evident on her face.

4First Hunt (task) Empty Re: First Hunt (task) Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:49 pm

TwoSidedAngel

TwoSidedAngel

Frost could feel the shock upon her, she could feel the briefest notion that she might not be able to succeed. It was a clawing, crippling kind of doubt and she knew just what to do with it. The jump was a jump, and the criminal was a criminal, she knew how to deal with both, all that was left was to do it. She crouched low, and broke into a full sprint jumping with all the might available to her from the building and landing sliding on the neighboring roof. She caught her footing and suppressed the desire to look back and figure out just how far she had manged to jump.

Before her the man laughed once more. Shaking the great cloak that rested atop his large body.

"Ha! You actually jumped it. Ha. I like you, you're going to be fun. Though I bet you never thought to yourself as you were preparing to make that jump. 'Gee, I wonder why the big scary man was running from me?' And I know you didn't think that, because if you had, you might have realized, this roof doesn't have a ground access, in short, you now have nowhere to run."

The rose color that had so painstakingly worked its way into her face over the course of all the exercise now vacated at twice the speed as this realization washed over her. She had been led into a trap, and now she had very little room to maneuver. With considerable effort she forced down the panic that was swiftly building. Slowly she drew her sabre and fell into a combat ready stance. Her icy blue eyes locked with the man's and she spoke with deadening calm.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me. You are under arrest."

The smile that lazily grew upon Masum's face spoke volumes to his glee. Like a cat pleased by the fact that this mouse was going to try and make the hunt interesting before he ultimately ended it with ease. He fell into a combat stance she had never seen before, keeping one arm hidden inside the cloak and the other muscle bound arm out and ready.

5First Hunt (task) Empty Re: First Hunt (task) Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:50 pm

TwoSidedAngel

TwoSidedAngel

At once she was upon him, crossing the distance between the two in less than seconds, stabs and slashes all missing within millimeters of their impending targets. Normally someone would feel hard pressed under such a heavy barrage but his grin never faltered. With a swift turn of his body, his fist came within inches of her face only to find air and a stinging pain gathering about his stomach. Unsatisfied with such minor blood draw she continued to stab, striking three more times for minor blows before he managed to recover. The girl was very fast, but he was far from done.

The man twisted his body, and brought his previously hidden left arm into the path of the sabre. Rather than the fleshy sound of injury, a resounding ting or metal on metal filled the air as the blade stopped flat. Frost flinched, having put too much forward momentum into that particular stab, and pulled back the blade far too slowly. The man moved quickly to make use of this change of movement, grabbing her blade with what now appeared to be an arm entirely made of metal.

Unwilling to release her grip on her sabre, frost was pulled in by the big man and received the full force of his substantial strength to the stomach. Instantly her grip slackened as the sword was removed from her grip, her body involuntarily coughed blood from what must have been injured organs. Only partially conscious, she backed away from the man, holding her chest as if to shield it from a continued barrage.

"Hahaha. Come on, is that really the best you can do? I'm insulted!"

She would have loved to reply to the man's obnoxious taunting, but air was in a rather high demand already. A worrisome thought was beginning to grow inside of her mind. The fist he had hit her with, had not been the one covered in iron and yet she had taken such considerable damage. If she was struck with the iron hand, just what would happen?

The man held her weapon aloft, noting how tiny the grip looked in his massive iron hand. Much like a dagger, or a dart. Swiftly his hand moved back and then snapped forward, throwing the sabre in an attempt to hit the poor girl.

Frost barely noticed the needle screaming through the air at her, giving her just enough time to dodge out of the way. As the weapon embedded itself on the very edge of the roof she took off after it in an attempt to recover her weapon. The man, seeing his mistake immediately began to sprint to close the gap between her and the doom his fists promised.

He was nearly upon her when his fist swung forth to take the girl in the back with all his might. She rolled, dodging under his swing and into a crouching position to his side. With a swing of her sword she cleaved the clay shingles knocking several into the man's face. His reaction was immediate as both hands went up to guard his face from the onslaught of clay shrapnel. Just as his eyes cleared he felt the entire force of the girl from his back this time in a reckless tackle.

If he had been prepared it wouldn't have been enough, if he had seen it coming it wouldn't have been enough. With his back turned, and his hands up however, the force of the tackle sent him over the edge of the roof and down into the streets below. He was knocked out cold and sprawled spread eagle upon the cobbles.

Frost fell back onto the roof, barely enough momentum conserved to keep her from following the man in his roof dive. Sweaty, disheveled, in terrible pain, yet strangely happy. She had done it, defeated the big man and was soon to be an official Ensign with the marines. Quickly she glanced around. Well as soon as she figured out how to get down from here......

[End]

6First Hunt (task) Empty Re: First Hunt (task) Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:29 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t3628-first-hunt-task u need to fill out the task completion template and post it where u registered the task if u want it graded

7First Hunt (task) Empty Re: First Hunt (task) Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:36 pm

TwoSidedAngel

TwoSidedAngel
ah, my mistake. Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum