One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Where oh where could I be? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Where oh where could I be? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Where oh where could I be? EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Where oh where could I be? EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Where oh where could I be? EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Where oh where could I be? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Where oh where could I be? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Where oh where could I be? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Where oh where could I be? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where oh where could I be? Empty Where oh where could I be? Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:28 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
Ze Data:

What is it that this town requires?

The grind begins kobe2

Well. Here he is. Green hair and all. Standing and stuff. Gazing at the stars. Looking at the sea as well. The man nods and gets up from where he is sitting. He was sitting alone of course. Silence is best when you are alone. No one to bother you, no one's presence to disturb you. Quite good quality time he is spending with himself. Too much, really.

He began to walk around the giant Tree of Knowledge, he thought of what he could do to speed up time. Study up on Devil Fruits? He already knows enough. He also could just common knowledge to fight these things. He might as need one for himself. But he would need to find one first. Hopefully its a good one. Even if its a paramecia it could end up to be a powerful one.

Ryujii's train of though was interrupted by the mixture of sounds of crying and laughter. Was it from the same person? Couldn't be, it sounded different. Maybe he was needed. Who knows but it was worth the gander. Anything pretty much was at the moment. The amount of bored was a bit surplus. He was basically stuffed.

But a ruckus was occurring in the woods. It seems a bunch of pirates was disturbing a bunch of girls. But isn't that what they do? It really wasn't any of his business but one of the girl then proceeded to call out to Ryujii. She didn't say his name instead she said "baby"....This twat intentionally included Ryujii. Without his consent, she threw him into the fray, threw him into a cage with staving beast.  [/color]

2Where oh where could I be? Empty Re: Where oh where could I be? Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

The grind continues kobe3

"Look what we have here! A knight in shinning armor? A real tough guy right?" What seemed like the leader said when walking up to Ryujii. Of course Ryujii had his Bo Staff on him. So he could just beat this guy to a pulp. But what fun would that be? He wanted to see if he could entertain himself a bit. "Ah? Me? I actually have no idea what that female is talking about? Aren't you guys pirates? Should you really be listening to everyone?"

The pirate got a bit irritated when Ryujii kind of told him what to do. "You telling me what to do pipsqueak?" Ryujii's brain sort of blew up a bit. How can pirates be so stupid. I thought they were smarter than this.... "Obviously I am not. Are you trying to take your anger out on me?" From the back you could here someone say "Get em babe" Ryujii had enough

He quickly spun the Bo Staff around and hit the leader in the side of the head, knocking him out. He was weaker than Ryujii thought. Maybe he boast his strength for that very reason? He probably wasn't fast. Or maybe just has slow reaction times. Doesn't matter now though, he was on the floor. Ryujii looked on to the other pirates that seemed to be much angrier now.

There was about 9 of them left. This was going to be somewhat tedious for Ryujii. Lets hope he has the stamina for this.

3Where oh where could I be? Empty Re: Where oh where could I be? Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:40 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

I don't get tired kobe

Ryujii continues to defeat the pirates on by by smack each one in the nuts with his Staff, putting them out of commission. It wasn't really hard seeing how these guys ain't really that agile. It seems the somewhat leader had the beast reflexes out of the bunch. Even though his wasn't even good. Well Ryujii was bored so this should help out with that a tiny bit.

After knocking out most of the gang he would turn to the girls with a irritated look on his face. Pointing the Staff towards them he wouldn't say anything. They would just run and scream as if they had been assaulted. Well lets hope they don't stretch the truth out.  

There was 4 remaining and two of them jumped at Ryujii, he spun his Staff and swung it quikcly in an arch hitting them in the skull and slumping them on the ground with the rest of the bunch. "You lot seem to like to jump in without a plan huh? No matter, hurry it up you two i'm getting bored of you" The two would get angry and charge and Ryujii again. "You guys just don't learn..." He would throw his Staff like a spear and hitting the pirate on the left's chest while grabbing it, in rapid succession.  

He would then proceed to swing it upwards and connect with the last pirate's jaw. He finally would fall onto the floor and end this petty fight of females. Ryujii would spin his Staff and walk away from the scene. He didn't want marines to come and think that he attacked them for no reason. And thus Ryujii's bored set in again.  

[EXIT]

TWC: 805 ;O;

4Where oh where could I be? Empty Re: Where oh where could I be? Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
You should know by now that this is NOT what should be linked in the help desk

We have far to much to do than look through for the official creation thread. Link that and this will get seen to.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum