One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Enies Lobby  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Enies Lobby  EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Enies Lobby  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Enies Lobby  EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Enies Lobby  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Enies Lobby  EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Enies Lobby  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Enies Lobby  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Enies Lobby  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enies Lobby  Empty Enies Lobby on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:50 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Pirates and Marines: Enies Lobby  

Uroboros Pirates

Arc Type: Standard
Arc Name: Island of the Marines
Arc Tier: Tier 3
Sea: Paradise
Island: Enies Lobby
Arc Description: As luck would have it, you are sadly being taken to Enies lobby by your own log pose. You need to remain there until the log pose gives you a new destination. The issue is, Enies Lobby

Start:

The Beginning, Entering Enies:

Task Name: Enies Lobby.
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew + me
Description: Enies Lobby is the first destination if the Uruboros pirates. So they are pretty much fucked. Especially since the first task is getting to Enies Lobby. The large waterfall ring is enough to halt them and with only one small amount of land that allow one to cross from the stations to the main court. Just getting there is a dangerous thing. Get in to enies and stay hidden.
Enemy Details: 100 tier 0's 100 tier 1's 100 tier 2's two tier 3's.
Boss: Yes
not to be killed

Jazzy J:

Enies Lobby  F1466b7e81b7e962c737784806488a7a
Boss Name: Jazzy J
Tier: 3
Description: Jazzy is a fun loving girl, her enthusiasm and childish demeanour should not have her taken lightly. Her battle abilities are from from weak. She has powerful sword based abilities and her Kenbunshoku Haki, is somewhat unparralleled, though it seems she is only capable of utilizing this form. Her other abilities are somewhat unknown though she is well known in the south blue, due to her being from there. Sword Style Pod = Electricity. Excels at team work.
Devil Fruit: Pamu Pamu [Pop Pop]
Haki Aura: Eagle Eye
Equipment:
1 Sea stone Sword [Tier 4]
Specs:
DF: 3
Melee Weapon: 5
Haki: A

J.J:

Enies Lobby  Black_anime_guy_by_princess4life09
Boss Name: J.J
Tier:  3
Description: Much like his twin sister he too is well known for his Haki, though they seem to share a distinct weakness in that he is only able to wield Busoshoku Haki. His own fighting style revolves heavily around the marksman capability and his upgraded gun. His bomb bomb fruit makes him a strong and scary opponent even if he can't sense others. The two rarely split up. He is more serious than his sister. Excels at team work
Devil Fruit: Bomu Bomu [Bomb Bomb]
Haki Aura: Pugliest
Equipment:
Advanced Six shot revolver [specifically designed for the bomb bomb fruit.]
Specs:
DF: 4
Marksmen: 4
Haki: A

Ship Crew:

Task Name: Diminish the Forces.
Tier: 1
Crew, Team, or Personal: Ship Crew
Description: Some members of the crew will be required to stay behind, this involves requiring someone with Haki, someone with the ability to fire weaponry and someone to actually steer the ship. Alas do not think you will miss out. Enies lobby has 10,000 marines and only small islands litter its boundaries. Some ships will be transporting trade to these islands and guess what they are marine ships. Your job is to not only seize the items on board. But seize the ship. A decoy ship will have great advantages.
Enemy Details: 12 tier 1's. Two tier 2's. 1 tier 2 boss.

Enies Lobby  Latest?cb=20131020073138
Boss Name: Mitch
Tier:  2
Description: Mitch is a captain level marine whom uses Rokushiki in accordance with his weaponry skills having the unique ability to pass Rokushiki through his bo staff and sword. Its perhaps a customization but be prepared, he is dangerous. He has marksmen capabilities and even without his weapons is a force to be reckoned with.
Devil Fruit:
Haki Aura: Pugliest
Equipment:
four shot revolver
Bo Staff
Specs:
Hand to Hand: 2
Marksmen: 1
Melee weaponry: 3
Haki: D

Middle:

10,000 marines:

Task Name: Trapped with 10,000 marines
Tier: 2
Crew, Team, or Personal: ground Crew [Melissa]
Description: So your trapped. This island is the home of the marines, and currently about 10,000 marines inhabit it. This is a bad, and good thing, 10,000 marines mean no one will know every single face in the marine core. Splitting up seems like the smartest plan. Three pieces of key information are needed.

1. How many marines are on the island.
2. How long it takes a Log pose to change from Enies.
3. What would be the easiest way off the island.

Split in to three different teams, and fan out. Be careful, marines will occasionally be on to you. Figuring out a way to stay hidden would be ideal. During said thread a boss will enter each thread. As two of these bosses are tier 2, the remaining thread will have to deal with both tier 3 opponents.

Enemy Details: 10,000 marines of mixed tiers.

Christoph:

Enies Lobby  5004ae264ff3029e593190554ab28d9c
Boss Name: Officer Christoph
Description: Christoph is actually a reindeer, who ate the human human fruit. He is a valued marine and has access to four transformations via his devil fruit, he is strong beware.
Devil Fruit: Human Human Fruit
Haki Aura: Savage
Equipment: N/A
Specs:
DF: 3
Melee: 3

Trip:

Enies Lobby  1606dz9
Boss Name: Trip
Description: Trip is a rather new marine though is rising through the ranks quickly, he is currently captain level and can call forth allies at any given time. His method of fighting is The Nuki Ashi and his weapon of choice is two gloves with large blades each a few inches smaller than a katana.
Devil Fruit: N/A
Haki Aura: Savage
Equipment:
Two cat gloves with five blades on each.
Specs:
Melee Weaponry: 6
Haki: C

The end:

enies lobby ermagerd:

Task Name: Enies Lobby ermagerd
Tier: 3
Crew, Team, or Personal: ground Crew + me
Description: You have the information needed, but your known, the marines know you are there. Your task is simple, don't get killed. Don't do anything stupid. Haki wielders are on to you and that dastardly brother and sister boss duo are still on to you. Try to keep a low profile.
Enemy Details: 100 tier 0's 100 tier 1's 100 tier 2's two tier 3's.
Boss: Yes [Twins can be killed now if able to]

[Twin bosses same as before]

Last edited by Melissa Devaroux on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:51 am

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza
Christ....

APPROVED.

View user profile

3Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Link to IC Task: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t3728-ennies-lobby-task
Link to Task Reg: This thread
Naga - 3
Flash - 3
Mel - 3
Additional Bounty or Rep. Notes.

[Paradise Task/Check Paradise rewards]

View user profile

4Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:00 am

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza
Excellent task, Uroborus Pirates!

Very imaginative, very detailed and very descriptive. As the first task, it lays the basis for a entertaining and, no doubt, difficult challenge that is ahead of you guys. You three seem to play really well of each other, and I feel like I'm learning more about each character every time you post. Bravo! You guys are doing a great job of setting an example for what Paradise tasks will have to look like!

1 EXP
Beli: 200,000
Bounty: 80,000

Naga

As always your posts are beautifully written, descriptive and you showcase how well of a captain and leader you are. You lay an awesome foundation for your teammates to follow!

Flashdance

Flash, I'm sure it must be terribly difficult to keep up with these two and their writing styles (not to mention their usual post lengths) but you managed to do so with ease and finesse. I actually found myself looking forward to your posts, anxious to see how Flash is handling this two ladies. Your posts are succinct yet detailed and its a welcome reprieve. I can't wait to see if Flash will take stronger leads in some of the upcoming tasks. He's definitely dynamic enough.

Melissa

As always I find your posts to bring a flare of comic relief and keep the tone of the task lighthearted in nature, despite the seriousness of the surroundings. Great job. Beautiful writing and a make a great third poster, continuing to push things along for the other two. I laughed out loud a few times for sure!

Can't wait to see how you guys handle the next tasks!

View user profile

5Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:32 am

Completed task: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t4067-over-9000-marines-arc-task?nid=887#30351

Bounty notes: Melly and myself have been identified. 5% Beli for me due to Pirate cap'n

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

6Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:37 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza
To be entirely honest, I'm disappointed in this task.

You guys set the bar very high for your early paradise task, but this feel far from that bar. It reminded me a lot of a barely there T2 task in the Blues. In your enemy description you sited that the enemies were numbered in the thousands and yet you only had to contend with two T2 NPCs for the most part. Any excess marine force was purely flavor and not actually invested in catching any of you.

Once you cross into the Blues, I recommend that we stop tying the tier of the thread to the tiers of the opponents. If I'm in Paradise, a tier 2 task only seems to require a t2 opponent. In reality, with the heightened degree of difficulty, it could honestly be two t4s and still only warrant T2 difficulty. That especially goes for having 2/3rds of your team already at T3 status.

As always your tasks were well written and descriptive. I had a full vision of what was happening and recognized this to be exactly what it was supposed to be: an scouting/less combat oriented task. However, because you put two bosses in it, and yet didn't treat them as Paradise Marines. I didn't fully enjoy this thread and can't reward it as I would your others.

EXP 2
Bounty: 100,000
Beli: 200,000 Naga: 210,000

View user profile

7Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza
As I think about it... I can increase bounty to 200. You still caused quite a scene.

View user profile

8Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:22 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Requesting to have the final two missions removed [we are instead going to have our escape as an open topic.] this will mean our current mission is the finale we are also requesting to bump that mission to tier 3 [it has about four hundred enemies and two tier 3 bosses] which should qualify a bump up putting the arc tier at 3.

View user profile

9Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Line

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Line
Approved. You're free to edit the arc.

Nora #990000
View user profile

10Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:28 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
edited to accomodate changes

View user profile

11Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:51 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Link to IC Task: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t4151-ennies-lobby-hurrmuhgurrd-arc-task-uroboros
Link to Task Reg: Here
6/6 Naga
6/6 Flash
6/6 Melissa

[Word count vastly exceeded]
Additional Bounty or Rep. Notes. Enies lobby set on fire by flash : Naga burned marine flag - Melissa destroyed the Tower of Justice. Vast amount of marines killed, though reading it will show you everything.

[we'd like full everything if plausable]

View user profile

12Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Mon May 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Final task became open thus rewards should be much higher [tier 5 VA and tier 6 Rev were involved]

View user profile

13Enies Lobby  Empty Re: Enies Lobby on Mon May 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
it was quite the interesting read until there was all the ooc disputing. Even though you all went to prison i think a heft reward will be waiting when you all get out.

Max Beli and Bounty awarded

Approval Stamp:

Code:
[center][img]http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/funny-seal-of-approval-pics.jpg[/img][/center]

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]