One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:47 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Uroboros | NOTES: 70/70 Haki

The first part of this journey was completed easily enough, without anymore difficulty than one might expect for crossing the Reverse mountain. A few days in the Red Line were more than enough to re-stock on supplies once again and before long they were all ready to set sail once again. Finishing her final exploration of the Red Line, Linnea stepped back onto her ship, looking around to see if everyone was back aboard. Her gunnery crew barely left at all, but some of the stronger, individual fighters each went off to look around on their own. If they didn't what would be the point of adventuring? They hadn't exactly planned a day for setting sail other than the usual "as soon as possible". The weather was lovely today, clear skies with a strong, consistent wind in their favor. Surely Flash would insist on sailing today too

"Everyone ready...?", she asked around to her crewmates, using her Kenbunshoku Haki to ensure everyone was aboard, before her calm faint smile drew into a wide, eager grin, "Then... Let's sail!!"

Even the calm and shy marksman couldn't help but get excited at the prospect of new adventures, yet unaware of the cursed luck making their Log Pose pointing at the worst possible place to start this adventure. Ties were cut loose and anchor was pulled up, and Linnea took her place at the prow of the ship, her keen eyes taking in every new sight before them. Her wonder just never ceased. Where would this seemingly arbitrary needle of the Log Pose lead them to? Thankfully Sengoku's presence and ever effective compass beak allowed them to determine where they were heading, and for the first time, Linnea's eager smile faded, "W-wha... Are you serious? The first Island we'll be visiting is... Ennies Lobby?!"

Part of her shuddered at the thought of having to deal with so many Marines at once, but an even stronger part had her glance coldly at the island that soon came upon the Horizon. This was the center of the World Government's Corrupt justice. If they somehow managed to cripple that nexus, it would send ripples all across the world. No, not just ripples; a World shaking Tsunami would be a more apt description.

"Whatever actions we take here... Will be reflected all across the world.", she stated coldly, thinking back to all the injustice and corruption she'd seen thus far.

[EXIT/ TO ENNIES LOBBY]

(Travelling by RL time; 1 hour)

Injustice for all!

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.

2 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty Re: SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
This was it. Reverse mountain was behind them, and with the Log Pose pointed and ready, it was time for their adventure in the Grand Line to begin! Nicholas was by his usual place at the helm, the Log Pose on its stand beside him. The waters were calm, the sky peaceful and blue. A nice day, completely hiding the danger that the Grand Line held for anyone sailing its waters. Not that Nicholas minded mind you. After all, fame was something you had to earn, to work hard for, and Nicholas had put too much effort already to back down at a greater challenge.

That was, until he realized where the Log Pose was taking them. Enies Lobby...the courthouse of the World Government. 

Nicholas's eyes almost bulged out of his skull, the young man staring at the Log Pose like it had betrayed them. He was honestly too stunned to scream, or panic, or do anything any rational pirate would do. The only thing going through his head was...

We're dead. We are going to die! I have led our crew to it's destruction!

Ok, just calm down, spoke the rational part of his mind, You couldn't decide where the Log Pose would point. There was nothing you could have done.

Except realize where it was taking us and go in another direction.

And where would you have gone without a Log Pose to guide you?"

ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!!

But think of the fame! The pirates who entered the Grand Line just to fuck with the government! Your wanted poster will be everywhere!

...Fame is good. I like fame...

After that little mental debate with himself, Nicholas visible calmed, focusing back in reality."Ok boys and girls," Nicholas spoke up, "For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, our first stop in our lovely Grand Line tour will be Enies Lobby, the courthouse of the World Government. This is a distinct 'no pirate zone' so, I don't know, get prepared for a looooot of suckiness. And if anyone asks....blame the Log Pose."

3 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty Re: SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
"Hey mom, how are you..." Nope..."Mom, I know it's been a while...." Still not right...

Locke was sitting at a desk, most likely the one Flash uses to tinker on, as pieces of crumbled paper and a few broken pieces of pencil lead are scattered on the ground from being tossed out of frustration... The greenette's hand went back to writing after grabbing a new piece of paper, "Here goes nothing." she says to herself, thinking deeply...

"Dear Mom, Dad, and Erric, and Teacher.
I know you have been worried about me, and have probably been staying up all night in-case I came back..."
Locke writes with her usual smile being outweighed by the few tears that were starting to form. "As you know, I went missing after the blacksmith's shop was demolished... But you never knew the cause." She pauses again as she wipes her cheek withe a handkerchief she had in her back pocket, wondering how to explain everything."The reason for both my disappearance and the shop's destruction, was a group of pirates, known as the Headbanger Pirates... That was where I was for most of the last month, in the cell of a pirate ship, being tortured by them, they were going to sell me as a slave..."

Locke shudders with the bad memories, and continues to write once more "Luckily enough another group of pirates had found the ship I was trapped on, and attacked it, saving my life in the process.
After I woke up, bandaged and cleaned up of on their ship, I got to meet them all. They aren't like normal pirates... Their nice, friendly, and responsible(mostly) people that asked me to join their crew...

Locke stops once again, wondering how her adopted mother would react to the information... She'd probably worry even more. "The crew I'm a part of already crossed the Red Line, and we're on our way forward towards new horizons... Plus this gives me the ability to find my birth mother, as she's somewhere out there in the world... All I have to do is look."

"From your loving sister/daughter, Uroboros Pirate, Locke Croma Alder..."

She then doodles a small blue butterfly with the words"Look for this in the papers/wanted list."

After sealing the letter, and taking it to a messenger bird, with the address and the picture of her family. She walks out, ready to tackle the world..... Until she heard the name of the next island up... "In second thought Mom, be worried." she thought, starting to dread the trip there.

[EXIT]
Word count 483

4 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty Re: SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Here
Comes
Death

The name would bring forth a laugh, it seemed to echo on board the ship, many may think of her as crazy, why was she laughing when they were literally heading towards the end. Melissa Devaroux would shake her head as she laughed. Her eyes scanning over the faces of the others. "Well shit just got interesting real fast, though I don't think any of us are at a standard were we can even think about causing any trouble. This isn't the blues, admirals live in these waters, they are the most feared, the scariest and strongest of the marines. We don't stand a chance, out experience our power, they are nothing in comparison to these seas, It would be a death sentence. I don't really know how these little pose things work, my contact just told me that we have to stay on the island long enough for it to calibrate our next area. We should keep our heads down. Hide the ship as best we can." Melissa would say gently.

Yes, thats right, in her voice one would hear fear, she had caused devastation in the blue, in this current generation herself and Naga were the most feared pirates to come from those water. Naga was a kuja, her own sense of the world altered by this, Melissa grew up around pirates, those whom were older, those whom had set sail. Melissa had tangled with a pirate, ancient in years. Yet he had almost killed her. "A little tale of the blue people, I was almost killed by a pirate whom I would say was 80 years old. He had travelled the grandline, his power. His ability could strike my body, much like Naga's can. It is safe to assume that others hold this power. Do not rely on your old skills being enough, never travel alone. This is the grand line, were pirates are made or broken. Do not be foolish in thinking we can do this alone." Melissa would say.

Sure she wasn't officially apart of the crew, she was a friend, a friend whom had helped along the way, she was not afraid to speak her mind, she would speak truth when needed. The fact that Naga's own smile had faltered, the fact that Melissa was showing fear should be enough. Enough for them to realize that while they sailed, they should prepare. "It feels like we are sailing towards our death" she would say, her words flowing in the breeze.  

[exit]

made by sei

5 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty Re: SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:59 pm

William D. Young

Pirates
Pirates

William D. Young

SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]

as and the crew finally finished the first part of their adventure. Even though he just joined, he felt as if he had a family here. He had left his old family for this new one. After they spent a few days around, they stocked up in all of the supplies. He stepped back on the ships and looked around at everyone. He still hadn't met everyone or knew what their roles were; which was weird considering how long he'd been in the crew. Lucas was the silent type after all, ignoring all conversation. He went right back to the place he loved so much, his room. He would like someone to come to his room, but he didn't mind it after all. He sat down in his room, closed his door and started eating something random. As everyone outside was hyping up for the next voyage, Lucas sat down eating all alone. One could pity Lucas' anti-social culture, but he was used to it. He smiled until he heard what the captain said.

- "W-wha... Are you serious? The first Island we'll be visiting is... Ennies Lobby?!"

At that moment he just face-palmed himself. He could barely fight in Ennies Lobby, or even defend the people in the crew. After all, as a doctor he'd be one of the weakest and healing would be all he could do; literally. He felt so useless, and no only did he feel that way; he knew the others felt the same way. Lucas then looked back up as he heard the captain again,

- "Whatever actions we take here... Will be reflected all across the world."

He smiled and looked down at his feet. She was such a great captain. She could encourage them all so easily, as well as swiftly. He felt a boost of encouragement in him, stood up, and said,

- "Lets go!"

tag || Postin', WC: 314

6 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty Re: SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:02 am

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
Departing
In preparation of Enies
Whats the weather like on hell?

drunken sailor
Spook, since the reverse mountain had found some more peace within himself. The travel to their first island he spent sick, under bed sheaths. He wouldn't want to infect the other crew members, and make them sick as well. Spook wanted everyone to be healthy, being sick is a bad thing. He spent most of his days of their travel inside, drinking soup. As they were about to arrive, he managed to have a few peeks outside. See where they were going, after all, would prove itself to be essential. Some banter about the island being dangerous could be overheard. It was not an issue for Spook, at least, being the confident person he is-- he believed that this crew could surface from an emergency. He went back into the quarters, nonchalantly and began reading the coo that he bought before departing from the red line, or red- mountain whatever it was called.

After he was done reading that coo, he grabbed a fat cigarette. Grabbing a quill he began writing his will. Maybe this Enies island would be the end of him-- the end of them all? In any case, Spook better figured to be resourceful with this new found information, and make a draft of his will should he die there. Most of the items that he had written down on his will were written out to a person called Yamaho Ho Ho. Located near East Blue, among the description of this person were terms such as - ' big titties, ' - and the like. On the coo, he saw some mention of the pirate king being captured. Which he found interesting, since that was the person he intended to defeat at one point in his life. Maybe this called for a change of goal?

300/250

-exit-

7 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty Re: SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
having never once leaving her cabin after the scare of her life when her and the entire crew went down reverse mountain and was out of the ship when the island that was first said came to her ears, making her turn pale white. "Enies lobby!! ENIES LOBBY!!! enies... lobby..." Mea thought to herself as she would start to laugh nervously and look incredibly scared. "Enies... Lobby... hehe..... Nicholas... you didn't make a mistake right...? we're not going to the most dangerous place in the world for Pirates, are we...? ARE WE!!!??? umm... well... hehe.... if... anyone needs me... I am gonna be screaming in my cabin until we leave Enies Lobby because... i am gonna die if i step a single step in there... I am gonna die. no ifs, buts or maybes, it is a fact... i am gonna die... because... i am a wanted Pirate and i heard this... one step in enies lobby for any pirate means you will never return. NEVER RETURN! i am staying in my cabin, even if Linnea says i have to come. I am staying! it is a lot safer to stay in the boat where no Marines can get to me, then to go inside that death trap full of Marines and get shot, sliced, burned, blasted... to death... so count me out. i am not going!" Mea said in a very scared and defensive tone as she would go back down to her cabin, lock the door from the inside and start to scream as loud as she could, which was so loud it made the bottles in her medical cabinet shake.

Mea was terrified of all things marine. their aura, their guns, their swords, their uniform, everything about them screams terror into the young Kuja's heart, she was terrified of going out there, only to get shot. there was no way anyone was getting the young Kuja out, not even her big sister.

[word count: 330/250. exit]

8 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty Re: SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Liara Reyold

Free Agents
Free Agents

Liara Reyold
they must be felt
"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, or even touched

Solid steps thumped off the worn wooden deck as a certain red-haired knight traversed along. Her heart had finally escaped from her throat after that horrible ride up and down Reverse Mountain. She still could not believe such a place like that existed. It defied logical science. The Blue Sea was surely interesting, that much was for sure. Liara spied her crewmates all milling about dutifully, but her gaze focused on Linnea. In this brave new world, Liara looked to her captain for guidance. She seemed fine for the moment. It didn't last long.

Nicky announced the incoming island. Enies Lobby.

Liara felt a shiver run down her spine. Of all the places... Her heart beat accelerated just a bit. That place was crawling with Marines. While she hadn't been on the Blue Sea long, she knew the basic lay of the world. Marines opposed Pirates. They were pirates, sailing to an island of Marines. If they didn't go about this carefully, this could very well be the end of their adventures... Sea winds whipped across the deck, sending Liara's hair trailing in the breeze. She looked back at her Captain.

Linnea was calm.

The sight of that immediately did the same for the Knight. If her captain wasn't worried, than neither was she. Naga was smart, capable, and cautious. She wouldn't put them in needless danger. Liara turned to the sea and faced it head on as a wave crashed against the side of the ship and sent her hair flying in the mist. She smirked.

Let them come.
• 261 words
outfit
• tagged: Uroboros~
• notes: Equipment: T2 Armor & Bastilla Shards 1 & 2

9 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty Re: SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.
Her eyes setting on her piano she wondered about if this was the right choice. Shouldn't she just have stayed where she was and lived her life as she did everyday? Her eyes shining pink-red she saw the waves crash against the boat, left hand rubbing the edge of her piano feeling the glazing caramel paint. A sweet small smile appeared on her small lips as she then turned around away from the ocean to gaze upon her beautiful piano. ''We'll be fine, right?'' she asked as she walked closer a little to then sit on top of it. Thankfully they had chains here to chain it down from escaping when the ship liked to tip a little. Her eyes would look forward as they were closer to what they called 'Paradise'. She doubted fully that it was such thing. She remembered fearing the sea, the ocean and big waters as it gave her some scares of the past when one by one, they all died. She never touched a crew in its own name ever again. Turning her head a little, Concetta looked at the people walking about. 'Must be Linnea's crew...' she thought emotionless-like. 'I hope she doesn't have too much hope on me joining...' she thought once more, but with emotion. Her small childish body felt so deceiving as part of her was a woman. Will she ever get that part of herself back? Her eyes shutted halfway as she then just sat there alone, hiding her animalistic ears and tail with her long hair and clothes as she finally waits for this cruise to be over.

-exit-

10 SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros]  Empty Re: SETTING SAIL [Travel/Uroboros] Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:31 am

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
“Yoooooooooooo!”, a loud booming sound could be heard through the streets of the Red Line as one of the crew members of the Uroboros pirates was haulin’ ass trying to catch up to his crew. He unclasped his hands after shouting in the hopes that his Nakama might have heard him, and immediately stopped the ship if they were to get that far. Bystanders and all were getting shoved or dodged in an agile parkourish manner. He even had to stretch over someone in order to not collide into a group of children; as they looked with an awe look upon their faces. Probably because this was the first time they may have seen a devil fruit eater before.

This was Ike’s fault because he had a bad habit of wandering off on his own and doing his own thing which sometimes turned out beneficial for him. He then reminisced back to Karate Island when he beat up those bandits and stole their map in order to find his older brother who owned even more beli. The docks were starting to come into view for the rubber pirate as he used his stretching ability to grab onto a pole to switch from one direction to another quickly in the way of the docks. “Shit! Shit! Shit! Where are they!”, he said panicking as he looked around in a different areas of the docks as anxiety began to build up in him. He then noticed the Melusine recognizing it instantly from all the different boats in the sea. However, the ship was quite some meters out, yet this wouldn’t stop the rookie pirate as stretched out his arm with incredible precision grabbing onto the Mast as he slowly swung down greeting his crew with a grateful smile on his face.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum