One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Hie Hie no Mi EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Hie Hie no Mi EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Hie Hie no Mi EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Hie Hie no Mi EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Hie Hie no Mi EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Hie Hie no Mi EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Hie Hie no Mi EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Hie Hie no Mi EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Hie Hie no Mi EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hie Hie no Mi Empty Hie Hie no Mi on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Hie Hie no Mi YBS4OGN

Secondary Skill Set Name: Hie hie no Mi (Ice Ice Fruit)
Skill Set Stat: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Information: The Hie Hie no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into ice at will, turning the user into a Freezing Human. This fruit's major strength is that it allows the user to turn himself, as well as his surroundings, into ice. It is interesting to note that this fruit is one of the few Logia fruits that can be hit with a physical attack or touch things in elemental form. This is mainly because ice is a solid-state element, and thus, the user cannot simply dissolve out of harm's way as most Logia-users can. However, most attacks are still ineffective against this fruit because its user can simply shatter and reform the ice composing them on impact, taking no damage unless said attack is imbued with Haki; making this trait a double edged sword. Attaining a mock intangibility akin to other logias is possible by a slush form - achieved by consciously disntegrating part of their ice body.

Passive:

• Winter's Grasp - With a body that radiates not only ice but intense cold (stronger with each DF tier) Linnea is able to freeze unprotected enemies who carelessly touch her, as if they were touching an incredibly cold mass of ice. Without the use of skills, she can only freeze body parts in direct contact with her (ignoring clothes), shaving off one speed Tier (AKA Frost Status) and paralyzing the offending body part for that opponent's next turn. This deals half her Devil fruit Spec (rounded up) in frostbite damage over frozen time but cannot be done more than once per turn. This effect gets stronger as Linnea masters her powers and grows even colder - detailed in notes - but opponents immune to cold are completely unaffected, while those protected with Busoshoku Haki only experience the Frost Status.

• Ice Human - The user's body becomes Ice, akin to an elemental, with complete control over ice in her vicinity. The user is able to use this ice body and produce nigh unlimited amounts of Ice in order to fight. She can produce ice and freeze her surroundings up to a certain range, but it's limited to only very basic shapes (like walls, blocks, pillars and the like) unless the user uses skills or takes time to shape it outside of combat. Skills based off Freezing people within a set distance can be unleashed in tandem this passive, making the two seem like the same ability.

[/list]

Skill Strengths:
  • Higher Tier than Yuki Yuki no mi due to greater superior freezing power (+1 Tiers damage against that fruit's technices and can freeze even their snow body, striking it as if she had Haki)
  • The intense cold of the user's Ice form keeps poisons from acting as they should, making her immune to their effects while in that form. If she has been poisoned before transforming, the cold will simply slow down the effects, but not cure them. (-1 Tier damage from poison based skills)
  • Strong against Gasu Gasu no Mi since the intense cold liquifies/solidifies most gases (+1 Tiers damage against that fruit's technices and strike their intangible bodies as if they had Haki)
  • Can freeze things and people solid
  • One of the few devil fruits capable of countering its innate weakness to water, by freezing the surface before falling into it.
  • Turns the user into a freezing human, unaffected by cold and able to transform into ice.

Skill Weaknesses:
  • Weak against Oto Oto no Mi due to vibration (-1 Damage from Hie hie skills); Oto oto user can hit Hie Hie user as if they had Haki.
  • Weak against Gura Gura no Mi due to vibration (-1 Damage from Hie hie skills)
  • This fruit opposes both the Magu Magu and the Atsu Atsu no Mi; these fruits can hurt the Hie hie user as if they had Haki and deal one extra tier of skill damage.
  • Opponents with fruits based off heat or vibration can thaw themselves out without external help.
  • In envoiromental conditions of extreme heat, the user's Ice will melt over time. The time it takes to melt will vary depending on the Tier and size of the technique, as well as the intensity of the heat, reducing the range of skills up to a maximum of 1/4 of base.
  • Unlike most Logia, the user's elemental form is completely solid and thus highly vulnerable to Haki attacks. Consciously slushing/breaking off part of their ice form is an advanced ability.

Notes: Opponents who are completely frozen solid do not age or suffer extended damage from wounds/poison/frostbite they might have taken. However, this also makes them more brittle since they cannot move to absorb impact; they could take up to over twice as much damage from a physical attack, far more concentrated on a specific area. Winter's grasp lasts 1 turn by default, adding one extra turn for each two higher tiers she has on the opponent. The Maximum envoiromental freezing ranges of each tier scale with Devil Fruit skill, this being how wide a surface she can freeze if she commits to doing that for a whole turn (If she commits herself to freezing for more than one turn, she will extend the icy region instead of freezing the same area over and over).

Spoiler:

With various points in Devil Fruit, the user will be able to increase the mastery of their ice body.
  • Tier 1 - Basic usage of the fruit, unlocks passives and skills. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 150m in one turn.
  • Tier 2 - Can turn to Ice form, enabling the user to shatter and reform, nullifying damage from attacks not imbued with Haki. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 300m in one turn.
  • Tier 3 - Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 500m in one turn.
  • Tier 4 - The user can consciously turn part of their ice body into a seemingly intangible slush like form to let attacks pass through, allowing the user to avoid attacks like most Logia (matches the speed of Ice body regeneration). Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 600m in one turn.
  • Tier 5 - Winter's grasp can now spread up to two body parts if Linnea clings to the opponent for a whole turn. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 750m in one turn.
  • Tier 6 - Devil fruit awakening? Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 1km in one turn.

For Passive freezing limbs and Ice body reforming, speed is always a flat Tier 3.
Frost Status is the slowing effect resulting from Linnea's Winter Grasp touch; it represents the stiffening effect associated with intense cold.

Tier 1:

Speed: T2

Tier 1 Skill Name: Ice Thuster
Tier 1 Skill Type: Devil Fruit
Tier 1 Skill Range: 25m
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3 posts; 2 posts
Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea produces thick ice rods from beneath her heels, knocking herself up to 25 meters in the chosen direction, instantly accelerating to her top speed. She can use this skill in the midst of a sprint or when beginning of one to knock herself to full speed.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Ice Needles
Tier 1 Skill Type: Marksman
Tier 1 Skill Range: 30m
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 4 turns
Tier 1 Skill Description: With this skill active, the user is able to produce thin ice needles at will from their body, with simple movements such as swiping their hand or pointing their fingertips at a target. These needles can be produced on an arrowhead, being dependant on the arrow's speed, range and integrity but adding its own damage to the shot (can't add damage beyond T4). Needles cannot be produces simultaneously; they are 5mm thick and 7 cm long and deal T1 damage. Since this skill must be aimed precisely due to the small size of the projectiles, it relies on Marksman stat.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Ice Ring
Tier 1 Skill Range: Contact
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 4 turns, 2 turns
Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea flash freezes a 10m radius area around her, this snares the feet of everyone in the area, rooting them in place. The ice breaks in two turns and opponents can break free with T2 force. Applies Frost status in the first turn.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Ice shell
Tier 1 Skill Range: Self
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3 turns, 3 turns
Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea consciously covers one/body part limb with a layer of solid frost. The surface is indistinguishable from her normal ice form (save for getting cracked as it takes damage) giving the appearance that she has entered that form. It can block up to Tier 2 worth of damage.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Ice Lock
Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea touches the target - or any equipment they're holding - sending intense cold through their bodies, down to the bone, dealing T1 frostbite damage. This fully paralyzes the targeted body part, starting from the place Linnea is holding on to. Triggers and stacks with Winter's Grasp if it hasn't been used that turn.

Last edited by Naga D. Linnea on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:35 pm; edited 17 times in total

View user profile

2Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:50 am

Ready for Grading

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

3Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:25 pm

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
APPROVAL PENDING

- from what I understood; you intend to use the Hie Hie no Mi as part of your arsenal as your secondary or tertiary skill set-- you used a primary template. Should you intend to add Hie Hie no Mi to your arsenal as your second or tertiary skillset these are the skills you can register - for free. Of course, this can be done later as well.

While your Secondary and Tertiary Skill Set would be like so, without Skill Purchase.

One may have 5 Tier 1 Skills by default.
One may have 4 Tier 2 Skills by default.
One may have 3 Tier 3 Skills by default.
One may have 2 Tier 4 Skills by default.

- About the intangibility; it has to be consciously activated for it to work. Since the Hie Hie is, like you said, a solid element it will mean that the intangibility isn't as effective as compared to say, smoke. Smoke, for example, could use its intangibility to let attacks pass through them; and seeing that you're using a solid element you wouldn't be able to.

Winters grasp
- In the cannon it's shown that Kuzan uses his abilities to freeze a very large amount of the sea in order to stop Whitebeards and co. ship. That is not to say that you can't freeze people the same way, it's moreso about freezing people in this range. Make a separate range for how far you can freeze things up in relation to your tier; and a range you can freeze people. Because people are much more solid, stronger and whatnot, they'd require more ice energy to be frozen, which is why the range to freeze people should be shorter. The capabilities to freeze people would be tied to your devil fruit and not the tier of your character. The suggested range to freeze people:

1: 5M
2: 10M
3: 20M
4: 30M
5: 50M
6: 60M

At a speed of tier 3 by default. Freezing people should have damage respective to the devil fruit tier, which means that you won't instakill people as soon as you freeze them. As shown in cannon, Kuzans freeze has rarely killed people. The only time he did serious damage aside from Nico Robin was when he froze Diamond Jozu so hard his arm fell off. The closer you are, the more damage you can do. The point where the person starts to get frozen is the point which will receive the most damage; ie if I were standing 5 meters away from you and you froze me through my leg my leg would receive the most amount of damage, and possibly be maimed.

ice human
If both the user's Tier and Devil fruit allow it, the user can train Hie Hie skills of Tier 5 and 6, but not unlock them by tier up.
- Depending on whether or not you accept this skill as your primary or not, this may or may not be possible.
- I'm not completely sure what you're trying to achieve with this passive, since it sounds like you have the regular things that comes with the intangibility status of a logia. If you intend to take up the abilities of the intangibility and make it stronger; I suggest that you add a tidbit that if your completely broken that you could reform your body using ice blocks and the have you. Or that you could use a random block of ice, that was in it's natural environment to heal your body.

Passive freezing can be dodged if Linnea cannot touch her opponent directly.
- You don't need this as a weakness, you should be able to freeze someone regardless if you can or cannot touch them. Touching them and then freezing them would be more powerful.

Opponents who are frozen solid do not age or suffer extended damage from wounds/poison they might have taken.
- By freezing the wound, it doesn't heal the wound; so if I were to slash your throat open and you freeze your throat to stop the bleeding, you could, but if it were to thaw, warm up the wound wouldn't be healed and it would continue to bleed unless a doctor closes the wound. Same goes for poison, you can freeze a limb affected by poison to stop it from spreading, but that doesn't remove the poison out of your body. Unless you use some kind of ice skill that would allow you to do that.

skills:
Ice Thuster
- You can only go 20 meters into the air (vertically) before becoming unstable. You could continue going vertical but at the risk of losing control. 3 post cooldown, can use it for a total of 2 posts; which means if you activate it you could use this ability for 2 posts before it goes on cooldown. So you could, lets say, use it to move thirty meters in one post, and twenty in the other.

Ice Needles
- If you want, you could add a tidbit about how you could use these needles on your arrows to make them more potent. So you cover the arrow you shoot in these needles, making them more powerful.

Ice Spike
- Read what I wrote above, you can do the same here.

Ice Shell
- Only one limb may be covered at the time, considering the powerful shield and the fact that it's a tier 1 skill. If you want, you can make more abilities like this one at a later rank, so you would have ice defending one limb at t5 strength at tier 3.

Ice Lock
- Describe the damage your opponent would take from being frozen in this manner.

I haven't touched your spoiler describing the range and the what have you; because of what I wrote at your passive. However I can tell you now that you wouldn't be able to train to increase the potency of your intangibility. Intangibility must be activated based on your consciousness, which implies reflex.

BUMP OR PM ME WHEN YOU'RE DONE MAKING CHANGES; ONLY I AND PONCHO(and I think Sabo and Leparo, but I'm not sure) CAN CHECK T2 LOGIAS

- disclaimer - I like discussing and thinking things out, and try my best not to seem like some kind of nerf king, so I try to advice the people I help (you) in how to improve their skills so that they can be used better - so im asking you not to see this as someone telling you no, but someone that's gonna butter you up and prepare you for combat.

I WAS THE LORD OF THIS PLACE, BEFORE THE CROWS AND RATS MADE IT THEIR DOMAIN.

View user profile

4Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Bumping, corrected everything as suggested. Expanded on freezing passive and some other notes. As for the mission skills, I'll add them as i level up and increase DF spec level.

View user profile

5Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
APPROVAL PENDING

With a body that (...) against being frozen.
- Opponents have to use Haki in order to thwart being frozen, pure will power doesn't bring them far enough. (this is a buff for you). This implies that if they have haki, they can protect an x amount of medium, depending on their rank. Mediums that aren't protected as they get frozen get damaged. If the opponent protects more than 2 mediums (limbs, or whatever), the frozen status get cancelled; but they could, let's say, suffer from a -2 tier speed for a few posts if they get unfrozen through this method. (this is also a buff, unless you meant to use the vague description in your advantage)

Which needs to be trained
- Remove this, you can't train anything on your devil fruit aside from acquiring skill tokens.

Enabling other use Devil Fruit Skills and Primary modes on other skillsets (Relying on devil fruit stat) if they conform to its theme.
- Not sure what you mean by this; elaborate it some more.

Since the user's elemental form is tangible
- I've seen multiple mentions of your Hie Hie no Mi having the capability to become intangible, while this hasn't been shown to be possible in the cannon I'll give you this option on the pretense that the post after you deactivate your hie hie no mi, you can't use your skills. So it would be like.

Post 1: Intangible
Post 2: Deactivated
Post 3: Can use skills again.(this is a nerf; but also not even shown in the cannon in the first place)

Ice body regeneration
- What do you mean by this? I've seen a couple of mentions in your notes about it. If this is meant as a skill, you don't really have to add it to your notes.

Winters grasp overall speed
- Right, - in my opinion - the speed of your freezing abilities are a bit too fast; that is, as I understood it. While Kuzans abilities are somewhat hybrid (defensive, mildly fast, strong) he didn't really have - from what I saw - fast paced abilities, compared to someone like Borsalino. Therefore, tier 5 should have tier 4 speed as well, and tier 6 can have tier 5 speed.

Tier 5: Tier 4 speed
Tier 6: Tier 5 speed (this is a nerf)

Opponents who cannot be frozen solid are slowed instead, 10% per Devil fruit Tier Spec Level
- This is a bit vague, please clarify. Either flat out give people a minus speed penalty, or don't at all.

She can use this skill in the midst of a sprint or when beginning of one to instantly reach her top speed with a single Tier bonus until she stops or changes direction.
- See what I italicized. I'm sure you can think of a reason why I italicized that. (nerf)

But adding its own damage to the shot.
- Total damage that this can support is T4. Which means that, if your shot does T3 damage, this would give it T4 damage. If your shot already does T4 damage, this does not increase the damage output. The reason for that being that it is a T1 skill. (nerf, unless you didn't mean to sneak that in, which I doubt :^]) Besides, if you have abilities like these I hope you keep in mind that:

T1
T2 = T1 T1
T3 = T2 T2/ T1 T1 T1 T1
T4 = T3 T3/ T2 T2 T2 T2 / T1 T1 T1 T1 T1 T1 T1

and so forth. If you say that your T1 damage falls on top of the damage, of, for example, a T4 arrow, it'd deal T4 and T1 damage, and not T5.

Ice shell
- The shell has to be consciously activated. (nerf, unless you already implied that it had to be consciously activated)

- disclaimer - I like discussing and thinking things out, and try my best not to seem like some kind of nerf king, so I try to advice the people I help (you) in how to improve their skills so that they can be used better - so im asking you not to see this as someone telling you no, but someone that's gonna butter you up and prepare you for combat.

I WAS THE LORD OF THIS PLACE, BEFORE THE CROWS AND RATS MADE IT THEIR DOMAIN.

View user profile

6Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:46 pm

Fixed everything, clarified as much vagueness as i could find. Regarding the supposed intangibility, i meant that scene when Aokiji allows Whitebeard's Haki powered Bisento to go through him without being hurt.

Regarding my Ice Passive, I'm intending to use it to have Ice element archery Modes on my primary (such as a tier 2 frost archery). Poncho confirmed i could regularly do this with skills by default, but saidnothing on modes. Other staff suggested it was normally impossible but that Icould build that into my DF skillset through the use of a passive.

View user profile

7Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
@Naga D. Linnea wrote:
Hie Hie no Mi YBS4OGN

Skill Set Information: The Hie Hie no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into ice at will, turning the user into a Freezing Human. This fruit's major strength is that it allows the user to turn himself, as well as his surroundings, into ice. It is interesting to note that this fruit is one of the few Logia fruits that can be hit with a physical attack or touch things in elemental form. This is mainly because ice is a solid-state element, and thus, the user cannot simply dissolve out of harm's way as most Logia-users can. However, most attacks are still ineffective against this fruit because its user can simply shatter and reform the ice composing them on impact, taking no damage unless said attack is imbued with Haki; making this trait a double edged sword. Attaining a mock intangibility akin to other logias is possible by a slush form - achieved by consciously disntegrating part of their ice body.

Passive:

• Winter's Grasp - With a body that radiates not only ice but intense cold (stronger with each DF tier) Linnea is able to freeze surfaces by simply touching them. Without the use of skills; She is able to freeze opponents solid. Foes can attempt to fight back against being frozen through the use of Haki. When freezing people, she can deal more damage the closer she is to the opponent, being strongest with direct contact and weakest at peak range, with the damage being highest at the parts that got frozen first. Passive freezing range and detailed effects are described in notes.

So you can freeze people, from what i saw from the notes even the lowest tier has an effect of 150M range. That is never going to happen, Literally that is one of the most overpowering things I have ever seen, If you want to freeze a person it must be done via skill use. No free freezing. You can freeze objects but no passive freezing of people.
  • Ice Human - The user's body becomes Ice, akin to an elemental, with complete control over ice in her vicinity. The user is able to use this ice body to fight, shaping and shooting off pieces. Also, since the user's elemental form is tangible, she can touch things while in that form - to fight and use her passive - which most Logias cannot do. This grants several benefits, chief among which is the ability to use that ice body as any other part of her body and include it in other skillsets/modes if they conform to its theme: She can make Devil fruit powered skills in other skillsets (as well as modes on her primary) if she has the required specialization level.

Skills yes, Modes no, modes are dedicated to a single skill set, it is explained in the mode section. Allowing this would mean loopholing that [I know i was one of them stating ok, but on further inspection the rule is set for a reason].

Skill Strengths:

• Higher Tier than Yuki Yuki no mi (+1 Tiers damage against that fruit's technices and strike their intangible bodies as if they had Haki)
  • Higher Tier than Suna Suna no Mi (+2 Tiers damage against that fruit's technices and strike their intangible bodies as if they had Haki)

Now Im not sure about the whole suna suna, snow dissolves into water on contact with sand, hence why it has this passive. I know ice is frozen water but it does not immediately soak an area that it comes in contact with. would you explain
  • One of the few devil fruits capable of countering its innate weakness to water, by freezing the surface before falling into it.
  • Turns the user into a freezing human, unaffected by cold and able to transform into ice.

Skill Weaknesses:

• Weak against Oto Oto no Mi due to vibration (-1 Damage from Hie hie skills); Oto oto user can hit Hie Hie user as if they had Haki.
  • This fruit opposes both the Magu Magu and the Atsu Atsu no Mi. A higher tiered wielder of either of those fruits can hurt the Hie hie user as if they had Haki and deal one extra tier of skill damage.

Atsu atsu is 10,000 degrees, its stronger. As is the Magu magu, canonly. so the higher tier can be removed, this is on par with Mera Mera though
  • Opponents with fruits based off heat or vibration can thaw themselves out without external help.
  • In envoiromental conditions of extreme heat, the user's Ice will melt over time. The time it takes to melt will vary depending on the Tier and size of the technique, as well as the intensity of the heat, reducing the range of skills up to a maximum of 1/4 of base.
  • Unlike most Logia, the user's innate elemental form is completely solid and thus highly vulnerable to Haki attacks. Consciously slushing/breaking off part of their ice form is an advanced ability. We don't do innates, each form has to be activated like any logia ability
  • Fully shaped ice structures can only be sclupted through skills or outside of combat. << The shape sculpting outside of battle would need to be a passive.

Notes: Opponents who are frozen solid do not age or suffer extended damage from wounds/poison they might have taken. However, this also makes them more brittle since they cannot move to absorb impact; they could take up to over twice as much damage from a physical attack, far more concentrated on a specific area. Freezing effect lasts 1 turn by default, adding one extra turn for each higher tier she has on the opponent. To avoid being frozen, opponents need to use Haki: Mediums that aren't protected as they get frozen take damage (equal to Linnea's devil fruit Tier). If they protect more than two mediums, they won't be completely frozen but have -2 speed tiers for a minimum two posts. Freezing effect gets easier to resist the further one stands and harder at point blank: When touching the opponent directly, they will need to protect more than three mediums and must include the one Linnea is touching; whereas at peak range, more than 1 medium must be protected to avoid being frozen solid. The Max freezing ranges of each tier of Winter's Grasp passive scale with Devil Fruit skill, this being how wide a surface she can freeze if she commits to doing that for a whole turn (If she commits herself to freezing for more than one turn, she will extend the icy region instead of freezing the same area over and over).

Refer to passive notes

Spoiler:

With various points in Devil Fruit, the user will be able to increase the mastery of their ice body.

• Tier 1 - Basic usage of the fruit, can preform frost element basic attacks. Winter's grasp range is 150m; can freeze people 5m away. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed.

• Tier 2 - Can turn to Ice form, enabling the user to shatter and reform, nullifying damage from attacks not imbued with Haki. Winter's grasp range is 300m; can freeze people 10m away. Freezing surfaces and Ice body reforming at Tier 3 speed

• Tier 3 - Chief trait of Ice Human passive is unlocked at this point, enabling the user's primary modes to involve devil fruit enhancement.  Winter's grasp range is 500m; can freeze people 20m away. Freezing surfaces and Ice body reforming at Tier 3 speeed.

• Tier 4 - The user can consciously turn part of their ice body into a seemingly intangible slush like form to let attacks pass through, allowing the user to avoid attacks like most Logia (matches the speed of Ice body regeneration) Winter's grasp range is 600m; can freeze people 30m away. Freezing surfaces and Ice body reforming at Tier 4 speed.

• Tier 5 - Point blank winter's grasp requires 4 mediums to be protected in order to resist it, and still must include the one Lin is touching. Winter's grasp range is 750m; can freeze people 50m away. Freezing surfaces and Ice body reforming at Tier 4 speeed.

• Tier 6 - Devil fruit awakening? Winter's grasp range is 1km; can freeze people 60m away. Freezing surfaces and Ice body reforming at Tier 5 speed.

For freezing people, speed is always a flat Tier 3, while potential damage matches Devil Fruit Spec Level.

refer to notes

Tier 1:

Tier 1 Skill Range: 50m
Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea produces thick ice rods from beneath her heels, knocking herself up to 50 meters in the chosen direction, instantly accelerating to T2 speed. If she chooses to go up into the air, she can only rise 20 meters before possibly losing control of her direction. She can use this skill in the midst of a sprint or when beginning of one to add a single Tier bonus until she stops or changes direction.

Its a tier one, since when have we allowed 50m tier ones?, bring this down to 20m maximum

Tier 1 Skill Range: 75m
Tier 1 Skill Description: With this skill active, the user is able to produce thin ice needles at will from their body, with simple movements such as swiping their hand or pointing their fingertips at a target. These needles can be produced on an arrowhead, being dependant on the arrow's speed, range and integrity but adding its own damage to the shot (can't add damage beyond T4). Needles cannot be produces simultaneously; they are 5mm thick and 7 cm long and deal T1 damage. Since this skill must be aimed precisely due to the small size of the projectiles, it relies on Marksman stat.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Ice Spike
Tier 1 Skill Range: 100m
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3 turns
Tier 1 Skill Description: Single shot version of Ice needles. It can be produced on an arrowhead, being dependant on the arrow's speed, range and integrity but adding its own damage to the shot (can't add damage beyond T4). This one produces a thicker shot, roughly 1cm in width, and 10cm long. Usually shot from the fingertips, it relies on marksman stat due to the need for aiming the small projectile. It deals T1 piercing damage, but can pierce objects up to T2.

Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea consciously covers one limb with a layer of solid frost. The surface is indistinguishable from her normal ice form (save for getting cracked as it takes damage) giving the appearance that she has entered that form. It can block up to Tier 2 worth of damage.

Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea touches the target - or any equipment they're holding - sending intense cold through their bodies, down to the bone, dealing T1 frostbite damage. This halves their speed while Linnea is touching them as they're slowly frozen solid, starting from the place Linnea is holding on to. If completely frozen, the enemy will stay like that for another turn: This skill adds to Winter's Grasp Passive if applicable.

Tier 1's have never had a debuff ability, tier 1's have never been able to paralyse fully. 1 limb.

View user profile

8Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Is fixed, added a new strength to compensate for the added weaknesses and simplified passives. One is for envoiroments and the other for people, and the latter requires physical contact in Ice form

View user profile

9Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:04 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
@Naga D. Linnea wrote:
Hie Hie no Mi YBS4OGN

Passive:

• Winter's Grasp - With a body that radiates not only ice but intense cold (stronger with each DF tier) Linnea is able to freeze unprotected enemies who carelessly touch her, as if they were touching an incredibly cold mass of ice. Without the use of skills, she can only freeze body parts in direct contact with her (ignoring clothes), shaving off one speed Tier (AKA Frost Status) and paralyzing the offending body part for that opponent's next turn. This deals half her Devil fruit Spec (rounded up) in frostbite damage over frozen time but cannot be done more than once per turn. This effect gets stronger as Linnea masters her powers and grows even colder - detailed in notes - but opponents immune to cold are completely unaffected, while those protected with Busoshoku Haki only experience the Frost Status.
  • Ice Human - The user's body becomes Ice, akin to an elemental, with complete control over ice in her vicinity. The user is able to use this ice body and produce nigh unlimited amounts of Ice in order to fight. She can produce ice and freeze her surroundings up to a certain range, but it's limited to only very basic shapes (like walls, blocks, pillars and the like) unless the user uses skills or takes time to shape it outside of combat. Skills based off Freezing people within a set distance can be unleashed in tandem this passive, making the two seem like the same ability.

Skill Strengths:

• Higher Tier than Yuki Yuki no mi due to greater superior freezing power (+1 Tiers damage against that fruit's technices and can freeze even their snow body, striking it as if she had Haki)
  • The intense cold of the user's Ice form keeps poisons from acting as they should, making her immune to their effects while in that form. If she has been poisoned before transforming, the cold will simply slow down the effects, but not cure them (-1 Tier damage from poison based skills)
  • Strong against Gasu Gasu no Mi since the intense cold liquifies/solidifies most gases (+1 Tiers damage against that fruit's technices and strike their intangible bodies as if they had Haki)

Skill Weaknesses:

• This fruit opposes both the Magu Magu and the Atsu Atsu no Mi; these fruits can hurt the Hie hie user as if they had Haki and deal one extra tier of skill damage.
  • Unlike most Logia, the user's elemental form is completely solid and thus highly vulnerable to Haki attacks. Consciously slushing/breaking off part of their ice form is an advanced ability.

Notes: Opponents who are completely frozen solid do not age or suffer extended damage from wounds/poison/frostbite they might have taken. However, this also makes them more brittle since they cannot move to absorb impact; they could take up to over twice as much damage from a physical attack, far more concentrated on a specific area. Winter's grasp lasts 1 turn by default, adding one extra turn for each two higher tiers she has on the opponent. The Maximum envoiromental freezing ranges of each tier scale with Devil Fruit skill, this being how wide a surface she can freeze if she commits to doing that for a whole turn (If she commits herself to freezing for more than one turn, she will extend the icy region instead of freezing the same area over and over).

Spoiler:

• Tier 1 - Basic usage of the fruit, can preform frost element basic attacks. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 150m in one turn.

If you mean adding ice to your basic attacks, that would be a passive in its own

• Tier 2 - Can turn to Ice form, enabling the user to shatter and reform, nullifying damage from attacks not imbued with Haki. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 300m in one turn. Ice body reforming at Tier 3 speed.

• Tier 3 - Frost Status now reduces 2 Speed Tiers. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 500m in one turn. Ice body reforms at Tier 3 speed.

Passives should stay somewhat the same, your getting increased range, keep the single speed tier.

• Tier 4 - The user can consciously turn part of their ice body into a seemingly intangible slush like form to let attacks pass through, allowing the user to avoid attacks like most Logia (matches the speed of Ice body regeneration). Surfaces are frozen at Tier 4 speed up to 600m in one turn. Ice body reforms at Tier 4 speed.

Again passives are innate, they shouldnt be ranking up so superiorly, they arent substitutes for skills. Hack your passive speed off at tier 3. Use skills to enhance it.

• Tier 5 - Winter's grasp can now spread up to two body parts if Linnea holds clings to the opponent for a whole turn. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 4 speed up to 750m in one turn. Ice body reforms at Tier 4 speed.

• Tier 6 - Devil fruit awakening? Surfaces are frozen at Tier 5 speed up to 1km in one turn. Ice body reforms at Tier 5 speed.

same notes as above

For freezing limbs, speed is always a flat Tier 3.
Frost Status is the slowing effect resulting from Linnea's Winter Grasp touch; it represents the stiffening effect associated with intense cold.

Tier 1:

Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea produces thick ice rods from beneath her heels, knocking herself up to 25 meters in the chosen direction, instantly accelerating to T2 speed. She can use this skill in the midst of a sprint or when beginning of one to add a single Tier bonus until she stops or changes direction.

it can accelerate you to instant speeds thats fine, no tier increase in speed though. Tier 1's can't do that

Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea flash freezes a 10m radius area around her, this snares the feet of everyone in the area, rooting them in place. The ice breaks in two turns and opponents can break free with T2 force. Applies Frost status in the first turn.

Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea consciously covers one/body part limb with a layer of solid frost. The surface is indistinguishable from her normal ice form (save for getting cracked as it takes damage) giving the appearance that she has entered that form. It can block up to Tier 2 worth of damage.

Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea touches the target - or any equipment they're holding - sending intense cold through their bodies, down to the bone, dealing T1 frostbite damage. This halves their speed while Linnea is touching them and fully paralyzes the targeted body part, starting from the place Linnea is holding on to. Triggers Winter's Grasp if it hasn't been used that turn.

Really? a tier 1 halving speed? and instant paralysis's, pick either the speed drop or paralysis. These are tier 1's they shouldnt have mass effects. Speed drop would be .5 not half.

View user profile

10Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:35 pm

iz fixed

View user profile

11Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
1/2

View user profile

12Hie Hie no Mi Empty Re: Hie Hie no Mi on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:52 am

Anonymous
@Naga D. Linnea wrote:
Hie Hie no Mi YBS4OGN

Passive:

[/list]

Skill Strengths:

• The intense cold of the user's Ice form keeps poisons from acting as they should, making her immune to their effects while in that form. If she has been poisoned before transforming, the cold will simply slow down the effects, but not cure them. (-1 Tier damage from poison based skills)

Skill Weaknesses:

Spoiler:

• Tier 1 - Basic usage of the fruit, unlocks passives and skills. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 150m in one turn.

• Tier 2 - Can turn to Ice form, enabling the user to shatter and reform, nullifying damage from attacks not imbued with Haki. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 300m in one turn.

• Tier 3 - Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 500m in one turn.

• Tier 4 - The user can consciously turn part of their ice body into a seemingly intangible slush like form to let attacks pass through, allowing the user to avoid attacks like most Logia (matches the speed of Ice body regeneration). Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 600m in one turn.

• Tier 5 - Winter's grasp can now spread up to two body parts if Linnea clings to the opponent for a whole turn. Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 750m in one turn.

• Tier 6 - Devil fruit awakening? Surfaces are frozen at Tier 3 speed up to 1km in one turn.

For Passive freezing limbs and Ice body reforming, speed is always a flat Tier 3.

Tier 1:

Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea produces thick ice rods from beneath her heels, knocking herself up to 25 meters in the chosen direction, instantly accelerating to her top speed. She can use this skill in the midst of a sprint or when beginning of one to knock herself to full speed.

Tier 1 Skill Description: Linnea touches the target - or any equipment they're holding - sending intense cold through their bodies, down to the bone, dealing T1 frostbite damage. This fully paralyzes the targeted body part, starting from the place Linnea is holding on to. Triggers and stacks with Winter's Grasp if it hasn't been used that turn.

Okay, 2/2. Sorry for the wait.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum