One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Unknowing Espionage [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Unknowing Espionage [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Unknowing Espionage [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Unknowing Espionage [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Unknowing Espionage [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Unknowing Espionage [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Unknowing Espionage [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Unknowing Espionage [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Unknowing Espionage [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unknowing Espionage [Task] Empty Unknowing Espionage [Task] Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Josiah King

Pirates
Pirates

Josiah King
In the smoke filled island known as Spider Miles it would seem that they have faced a higher crime rate due to the creation of two gangs, 8 Legs and Arachnauts. It is unsure which was created first, but they have both been causing trouble around the island, rumors have made it to Lvneel where Josiah was which piqued his interest making him journey to the industrial island. Now that he has arrived through a rowboat he now needs to find out how he can see what these gangs are all about. “Hm, I would assume that a bar or tavern would be the best place to go. Even if the information isn’t directly given to me I would expect someone to speak of some underground operations through the slip of a tongue. Alcohol can loosen even the most tight lipped people, so this would be my best bet.” Deciding on the place he would go to he began to venture into the grayish canvas of this island, it was as if this place was void of all colors, a whole new world if you will. The building were soot stained and that air was filthy. To someone with the heightened senses of Josiah would be completely disturbed by the air alone, although he was it wasn’t to an extreme extent. After walking around for a few more minutes he walked up to what seemed like a brick-built tavern that, like the rest was covered in grey dust, the sign read “Steel Bar” with an illustration of an actual steel bar. “That was fairly funny, heh” Josiah said as he walked into the tavern’s metal door, once inside he would see that the place wasn’t as lively as he thought it would be, but then again it was during the day. With an industrial town such as this most people should be at work, anyhow Josiah took a seat in the back and ordered some water, now he would begin to listen out for some gossip about the gangs.

2Unknowing Espionage [Task] Empty Re: Unknowing Espionage [Task] Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Josiah King

Pirates
Pirates

Josiah King
About 10 minutes later a pack of 5 brawny men would walk into the bar wearing black and red, some had on red shoes and black pants and others had on red bandanas with black shoes, it was obvious to tell they were associated with something. Seeing this Josiah would cancel out all the noise from around him as best he could by moving his head diagonal from where he was positioned, he needed to be able to catch the sound waves that would travel from them. After doing that he could begin to hear about their recent job where they had to rob some people, they all laughed about it as if it were a joke and then began to speak about their boss. “Oi, that boss of ours is something else isn’t he? I can’t believe that he is giving these people fake Devil Fruits, well that’s what happens when you listen to anything someone of power says.” The gang member that was speaking began to laugh and the other ones would follow his lead. “You’re right, haha, I think we should head back there now. He gets scary when he is mad and hates people when they are late to anything.” The gang members began to get up with a slight look of worry, this is when Josiah got up to trail them, he let them stay ahead 10 meters in front of him. He knew it would be kind of hard to trail them because he is a giant walking lion, but the cover of night was coming and the gray island blended in with him. Either way these guys were oblivious, they were all in a rush and laughing about what would happen if they were late, Josiah began to wonder what they are going to be late too. “Some type of meeting I presume?” He would say to himself as they arrive to a tall unfinished skyscraper-type building that had broken and cracked concrete as a wall. “This is the place.” Josiah used Geppo to make his way to the highest point of the building which was around 20 meters tall. “I’ll make my way from here.” He said walking down a flight of broken stairs.

3Unknowing Espionage [Task] Empty Re: Unknowing Espionage [Task] Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:43 pm

Josiah King

Pirates
Pirates

Josiah King
While walking down the stairs Josiah began to wonder what these Devil Fruits that the gang members had mentioned, they must have been important if people were willing to buy them. On his way to descend down the stairs some voices began to ring throughout the building, it was two guys and someone was holding an apple that seemed to be really colorful. “Man, these fruits are the greatest thing that has ever happened to us.” One of the gang members would say in a way the mislead Josiah into thinking that it would give him power. “You know they say the Devil Fruits give you extreme powers like to never be hit by someone or expel things from your body. It’s craz-” Josiah would appear in front of both of the gang members, “Give me the fruit.” Josiah said in a dark tone. “Sure, take it.” The gang members said chuckling, Josiah took the fruit and ate it immediately, it tasted horrible, but he could care less. As long as it give him powers, “I do not feel any stronger.” Josiah began to look at his hands to see no changes to his body, “You fucking idiot, those fruits are FA-”. The man couldn’t get out the last words because Josiah had impaled him with his right arm, blood trickling down his arm as the other one began to scream Josiah would poke him in his throat using Shigan. Soon some people could be heard running up the stairs, in order to not be found out Josiah fled from the building planning on how he would exact his revenge.”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum