One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Search For the Kame House EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Search For the Kame House EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Search For the Kame House EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Search For the Kame House EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Search For the Kame House EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Search For the Kame House EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Search For the Kame House EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Search For the Kame House EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Search For the Kame House EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Search For the Kame House Empty Search For the Kame House Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
Task Name: Search for Kame House
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: Before Jackson left for the West Blue, he was informed by Mr. Lee that his first target could be found in Las Camp on one of the islands in the area. Due to the sheer land size of the area, Jackson must search for the location of "Kame House"; the home of the hermit in question.
Enemy Details: N/A
Boss: N/A

Jackson hadn't been in Las Camp for too long and already he had an urge to leave. He'd heard multiple stories about how inhospitable this place was, but, he simply felt those claims were likely being exaggerated. Sadly, every claim he heard about this place seemed to be factual. The high heat due to the extreme humidity, rain that seemed to fall almost every few hours, mosquitoes that were the biggest he'd ever seen, and wildlife that seemed to have no fear...all of these things were combined into an experience that Jackson regretted immediately.

The only reason that Jackson ventured to this island was under the instruction of Master Seifu to find the Jio Ken master known as Jio-Ken. This was a martial art that Jackson had heard very little about - only that those of advanced age were the most proficient in its use. This, in itself, confused Jackson when he was first told about it. He wasn't sure whether or not elderly people were better suited to make use of this martial art, or if they were simply more advanced in the use of this martial art because they'd practiced it for so long up until their elderly state.

Letting out a sigh, Jackson continued his trek through the jungle, attempting to find some sort of village or a place where he could at least rest for the night. The longer he walked the more he hoped he wouldn't have to camp out here in the wilderness.

2Search For the Kame House Empty Re: Search For the Kame House Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
As the days rolled in and out, Jackson found himself getting more acclimated with his surroundings and the island as a whole. Though he usually hadn't found himself in too many scenarios where he had to deal of being outdoors and in the wild for extended periods of time, during his stay on this island he was beginning to find the beauty in using the most basic of necessities in order to survive. It was a lifestyle he wasn't exactly used to, but he could understand how living through this sort of experience would be enough to strengthen someones resolve as well as their will to live. In living like this, it allowed you to put yourself at the same level as the beasts that roamed this island. With these beasts there was no social hierarchy - the only thing that separated one beast from another was their will to live and the strength they possessed. If you weren't stronger than the other beast attempting to make a meal out of you, then you'd be dead.

On an island such as this one, Jackson found himself learning all of this, and he found himself glad that he'd taken this time out in order to search for Master Roshi first. He could tell that Master Roshi likely chose this place to live for this very reason, in that it was so inhospitable that it either forced you to evolve in order to deal with its demands, or die.

3Search For the Kame House Empty Re: Search For the Kame House Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
With minutes turning into hours, and hours turning into days, Jackson wasn't exactly sure that he'd ever find the famed "Kame House", and now he was beginning to question if it even existed at all. Of course, he still had multiple mini island that he still hadn't ventured to yet, but to clear each and every one of these mini islands would take weeks, if not months. Jackson couldn't understand why someone would hide themselves away in such a fashion, but once he remembered that the man WAS known as a hermit he felt a bit silly for thinking that.

Had Master Seifu sent Jackson on a task that was impossible to complete? What would the purpose of that be? Was this merely a way to get him out of the dojo? As these thoughts bounced back and forth in his mind, he failed to realize that a small, frail man had walked into the area accompanied by a turtle. The two made their way to a nearby stream and began to collect water. Jackson, in his state of self doubt, wouldn't recognize they were there until the old man finally decided to speak up.

"Hey...you're pretty deep in the forests...did you come all this way just to stand around?"

Startled, Jackson's eyes quickly fell upon the old man and his turtle.

"Um, n-no, that's not what I'm here for, sir. I'm...I'm just sort of lost at the moment."

Jackson found himself confused as to why he hadn't noticed this man's presence earlier, but all of that faded away once he realized he could ask this man for directions. He had been the first human that Jackson had seen this entire time. Maybe he'd know where Master Roshi was located.

"You wouldn't happen to know the location of a man that goes by the name "Master Roshi", would you? I've been searching for days, but I can't find him..."

There was a long pause after Jackson said this. He waited to hear the man's response, but the only response he was getting back was a cold stare...or at least he assumed it was a stare, as Jackson couldn't see the old man's eyes behind his sunglasses.

"I could pa-"

"Of course I'll show ya! Follow me!"

It seemed the old man had been waiting for Jackson to speak about the reward for taking on such a task. He couldn't exactly blame the man, given how harsh of an environment this was. Not too many people would be able to take on charity work without some type of return.

"Make sure you get those Beli notes ready."

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum