One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Travel] West to South EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Travel] West to South EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Travel] West to South EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Travel] West to South EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Travel] West to South EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Travel] West to South EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Travel] West to South EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Travel] West to South EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Travel] West to South EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Travel] West to South Empty [Travel] West to South Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Anonymous

'Why is this ferry so crowded.... do so many people want to visit the South Blue? Is that place... jumping... or has he West become boring to them as well?'  Derous would think to himself as he would be sitting at a table in the, crowded, lower deck of the Ferry. This crowd wasn't that of regular ferry goers, or whatever they are called, but most of them worked on the Ferry. From cooks to even hired hands to deal with those rowdy passengers that get on the Ferry now and then. Why Derous a Marine was below conversing with them was because he was a Marine. This Ferry, in particular, hadn't had any Marines use their services in a while. Well, not a Marine such as Derous who has done a few feats within the West Blue, and he has a bit of fame if you want to call it that.

"So, Derous... I heard you killed some really tough guy in Ilusia, on your own. How did yah do it?"

"Oh? Your talking about the Pussy eater... well. I simply did what I've always done to take care of the World Governments enemies." Derous would tell the Sailor.

"Tch! He is just another Dog. The guy he killed probably wasn't nothing but someone that finally spoke against the World Government and their Bullshit" Another would blurt out before the Sailor who first spoke could follow up with another question.  This man sat at a table not that far from Derous and he was laying some sort of card game, along with through back drinks. The guys at his table wanted him to take back what he said but the man would not do such a thing, in fact he would continue to talk. "Fuck Marine Dog.... you bastards are nothing but murders, same goes for those fucking Revs. All of you kill just like Pirates... kill for your own goals. If you ask me.. " The man would throw his cards down on the table, his hand being as shitty as his attitude. "All you fuckers should just die."

As Derous noticed how the atmosphere of the room changed he would nob his head as he understood the situation, as he knew how they felt fully. He would slowly stand to his feet and dust off his backside, once fully standing. "Is that so... you don't have to tell me why you said that, as I understand. You were mostly hurt recently or in the passed, not physically as you don't look weak. Someone close to you most have been taken away from you due to some conflict the Marines had with either pirates or Revolutionaries. And to be truthful I have nothing really to say to you all to defend what happened. As being within apart of the Marines for many years I've seen many horrible things and committed them. But, I'm different from others. Soon, I will change it all. I will end the foolish violence and peace will be within every Blue, and also beyond that... I Derous, will be the future of the World Government. So I ask that you let go of all of your hate, as I will shoulder it all in due time. " Derous would then leave after his brief speech. What he was talking about was a bit strange and even he didn't really know why he said that. Though, he didn't cause himself to be looked at as someone different. Not just an ordinary marine. But that isn't always a good thing.

Beli- 925,000
Ferry Cost- 100,000
Remaining Beli- 825,000
WC-500+
Derous is now in the South Blue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum