One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

Everything in the World is my Enemy

Reinaka Grace Sciwalker had been born at 4:32 am on a Wednesday morning. She had an intrinsic fear of parakeets, and owned exactly three hundred and seventy-six musical breath dials. She also sprayed herself four times with honeysuckle body mist every morning : throat, right wrist, then the left one, with a long head-to-toe spray to top it all off. There were myriad other little known, albeit perfectly quirky and interesting, facts about Rei-Rei that most people would never have inferred upon meeting her. Among these curious oddities was an innate hatred of people telling her what to do. There was a peculiar ring of madness she got from being put into a position of subservience, in a place where she was to comply or, well, nothing, so to speak. Kind of like being a wild animal trapped in a corner, she struck blatantly on occasions such as these! A Marine, dog of the World Government, of all people? Holding her ship due to a recent attack on a base? It was far worse, in her personal opinion, than having them outright label her a criminal and try to apprehend her, not to mention far more easily solved.

This was not going to work. When she returned from the jail house, handing in the criminal that attacked her ship during their journey from the South to her, she'd found her vessel under siege by uniforms and letters of commandeering. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard that right: for all the things that could happen in a day, she was being told that she could not take her own vessel from port until the villainess was caught that. She could barely contain her own fury and desires to fight ever last one of them but that wouldn't due. Well really, what else could you have been expecting? Rei-Rei, of all the people in the world, foolishly taking on every marine and grunt at the seaport alone, beneath all those layers of glitter and nail varnish, only to be dragged off and jailed without a care? Never. Never in a million years, darling. Never in a million galaxies.

That morning, after hearing the truly infuriating news she set off into the small po-dunk town, highly motivated and in search of this dastardly women who'd set fire to the rain. Was she going to actually fight the woman and turn her in? Hell no! The bitch had attacked an entire marine base and lived to tell about it. Reinaka didn't think lightly of her own skill, but she knew that going up against someone like that would take more than motivation. After having leapt, bounded and twirled around this corner and that corner, and down alleyways with excitement at the prospect of her hunches and 'nah not hers' being right, thus earning her many a cock-eyed look, and even a handful of wry smiles, she found herself with a multitude of targets, seemingly infinite possibilities and an almost mind-boggling array of leads she could pursue in her six-and-a-half hours of investigative research, of places she could explore, and people she could question. It was enough to make her pretty little head spin, figuring out why this particular girl was on her short list still, picking her a part from afar all morning. After much deliberation, and about twenty-four hours of a few shots here and there, a few beers this way and that way, she finally landed upon a suitable location to approach her: the ladies room. It wasn’t really a final destination, but more of a stepping stone, a gateway to what she would really end up doing today, since…even in her decision, she somehow managed to be indecisive. Silly girl.

The stall door that must have been hiding the pretty girl on a commode flung open to reveal a slightly dishoveled and disordering purple haired navigator with too much shine to her eyes and a scowl that was more like a ponderence.

"Don't try and hide from me by peeing, you... you... peeing little criminal!"

Hiccup. Hiccup, indeed.

2[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:11 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Un-wanted repercussions

Angels of flesh and snow

The wooden oars sliced through the bed of liquid at either side of the floating device. Such utter physical strength pushing the single row boat faster than most could manage with three or even four people doing the job, a rather strange appearance due to the fact such a petite and slender female held on to these items that allowed for such movement. The moisture in the sea air had caused the straight hair to assume a slightly curly nature, not one that Melissa herself liked but alas she was unable to take grasp of such a dire situation at this point in time. Finally approaching the shore, the row boat would gallantly fly unto the shore, the oar's slammed in to the ground snapping rapidly, digging in to stop the skidding row boat. With the movement halted the female would arise. The gentle sun breeze shining upon her outfit, one that did not reveal her true identity for this matter. It would seem in all the haste the information that she had stolen a marine grunts outfit had been lost in translation, or they just hadn't found the woman that Melissa had literally binned. Alas this would be somewhat good for Melissa.

Putting the curly hair in a bun, or as good a bun as she could in such circumstances, she would over this with the marine hat. The flintlock was now attached to the belt, and the "marine" officer certainly looked the part. Trying to pat the crumples of her uniform off, the wanted pirate would give a gentle sigh as she looked around. She had a day, a day before she returned to Yotsuba to take out the 153rd branch. She had already unleashed a barrage in terms of a training programme, now she wanted to chillax, she wanted to just be a girl. Thus the pirate would begin to head towards the town, leaving the row boat upon the sand. Such a strange occurrence, and a complete opposite in terms of marine and civilian relationship upon this island. The amount of people who happily waved, who happily thanked her for her protection, young girls telling her they wanted to become marines and protect their home. Such a strange thing. These islanders were happy, the Yotsuba inhabitants were scared and terrified of their so called protectors, this only solidified her resolve.

But alas a time limit had been given and Melissa would not go back on it...again. She had shown off to much during her battle with the marines and had wasted some of her energy, she knew she needed to recharge prior to taking on an entire base herself. Her gentle steps, in such ugly beige flats would take her to a tavern. Finding herself entering, the entire room went silent, Fuck Melissa thought, something was...and then a voice. "Miss Marine, whacha havin, on the house" the bar man would say. A gentle smile crept upon Melissa's face. The young female taking a seat directly at the bar and ordering a simple rum, she was soon joined by some of the male company and this simple glass of rum would become shots, alas Melissa would appear at the "jolly" stage of drunk. Still in full control of her actions while feeling as if she were on a happier, more joyful plane of existence.

Alas it would come that time "Time to break the seal" she uttered, truely a woman of such feminine charm, the "marine" would finish the remaining rum in her jug and head in the direction of the lavatory, rather un-aware of the events that would transpire and the events currently transpiring. As she opened the door to the loo's, her eyes would be witness to a rather strange girl flinging open a toilet stand. A scream of utter shock and annoyance would flow from whomever was upon the toilet seat, yet the girl would not be thrown off by this, instead uttering something about a criminal hiding from her, using the toilet as a means to do this. Though the person upon the toilet would scream once more and attempt to kick the door shut while trying to keep her modest female genitals hidden from the stranger.

It would be upon this moment that Marine Melissa would clear her throat, the hiccuping from the female was obvious that she had slightly to much to drink. "Hello..do we have a problem here?" Melissa would ask, placing authority in her voice, yet it was rushed, somewhat hurried. Her posture was slightly hunched in on itself due to the vast need to relieve her own bladder. Yet she did not wish for a peeping tom to be around while she did so.  

3[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:46 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Illusia... What manner of Island would this one prove to be? Ever the explorer, Linnea was moved by curiosity above all else, sometimes even common sense. But she was still far from stupid, quite the opposite: she was sneaky, cunning and opportunistic, much like the snakes her tribe revered. She wasn't the kind of girl who allowed herself to be seen, much less identified until after she made the first move. And at first sight, this island seemed to be marine controlled, thus Linnea opted to lay low. Pulling down her jolly roger was indeed a shameful act for a pirate, but she didn't want to deal with Marines until she was done exploring the island. The Melusine sailed easily around the island once that was done however, looking no different from any small merchant ship. Its speed was nothing to scoff at, Linnea didn't call it the fastest in the four Blues for no reason, she had simply yet to meet anyone with a ship that could top the Melusine with square sails. It lost some of it's excellent manouverability, but she wouldn't really need it when fleeing pursuing Marines.

"It's a lovely day to be out and explore...!", she commented to her crew happily, feeling the wind brush against her cheeks and smiling as she looked on at the island before her, "But we should look out for the Marines, unless we plan on fighting them all at once."

With these words, her crewmates were all free to head on to their own explorations, as Linnea was to her. She could call them by Den Den Mushi if the need arose, but regardless, she could always just send Sengoku to call them if need be. She draped a cloak over her clothes - their skimpiness would be a dead giveaway - and proceeded to walk around the island with her full power Kenbunshoku Haki, unwilling to be forced into a fight before she even saw anything good on this island. She kept a tab on nearby Den Den Mushi chatter with her newly acquired Black Den Den Mushi - an incredibly handy tool -. smiling reassured that no Marine would ever be able to sneak up on her. Her bounty wasn't particularly high so anyone other than Marines were unlikely to detect her. Even then she couldn't help but overhear a particular conversation. Marines were chattering about hunting down a dangerous pirate that had docked there. They had already secured the ship.

"Tch...", she clicked her tongue, in annoyance at her bad luck. Damn it, had she been spotted already?! No way, this was impossible. They hadn't even seen her yet, nor had they seen her Jolly Roger. The Melusine didn't have either a Jolly Roger or Soldiers swarming it

Even if she hadn't been spotted, her enemies would be on the lookout for a wanted pirate, making her stay a lot more dangerous. But as she walked around the city, she noticed something even more interesting. A rather strong aura, one she had grown rather familiar to. It really felt like Melissa's; could her fellow Pirate also be here?! If this was true, then she must be the one they were looking for! Her unease replaced with concern for her friend, Linnea wasted no time heading to that location, and much to her surprise she found a tavern... She had Marines on her heel and was still peacefully chilling at a tavern? That must mean she probably didn't know about the pursuit. Despite this concern, she did what she did best and remained calm, projecting an air of tranquility (albeit bashful) to any that bothered look towards her.

Ever cautious to the point of paranoia, Linnea didn't believe someone could surivive in these four seas by being careless, but then again this meticulous caution was part of the reason why she was such a good marksman. She had to warn her friend of the pursuit, so she silently stepped into the tavern. Discreet as ever, the cloaked girl went largely unnoticed by the all too drunk male crowd, for all her beauty she was good at laying low, and quickly snaked her way through the drunkards and into the ladies room where she found the familiarly colored aura. But the scene before her was utterly embarassing, and she blushed and turned away immediately from the girl covering herself. She tugged on her hood as she always did when flustered, but even then she managed to catch a faint glance at Melissa. Even though she was disguised as a marine, her aura and black hair were enough for the Kuja Ranger to identify her, even if she could hardly look at her...

"Uhm... Melissa?", asked Linnea with a confused, quizzical eyebrow, obviously not wanting to say anything compromising.

It soon became clear that she was the only sober one around, which was far from reassuring...

Using B-rank Kenbu Haki (35/50)

Equipment: Baby DDM, Black DDM; Bow, Arrows, Hooded Ranger dress w/cloak over it

4[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

If she could have, like an origami mood-leavener, unfolded a shiny pair of cuffs from her pocket, she might have, certainly would have liked to. No such luck. When her fingers sought metal slendor, they turned up aught but lint, and even this Reinaka Sciwalker thumbed through, as if a speck of cumulus might be lodged with lesser pocket contents, hidden under a corroded five pence, perhaps? (No, not even there!) Still, she had her pint, something strong and dark and frothy-topped, and while not a piece o’ empyrean specifically, it could be, a little bitter heavenly sip, if she was devout throughout her swilling. No matter: she unwound her scarf from her neck. Little matter: she raked a finger through her coat-toggles ‘til uncaught on their catches, shrugging off the jackety affair with less flair than a devil-may-care, and letting it slump, lifeless, a lump of cloth. Then the gloves, too, set on the pile of clothing she was dropping onto the disgusting bathroom floor, arranged in a fit of playfulness so that the fingers interwove, but she pulled them apart in the end, better content to let garments yearn all the way down to their yarny hearts. As if this small cruelty sublimated from the backbone out, she relaxed suddenly, afterwards: a ragdoll surveying its world with small, dark button eyes.

"I've got you (huccup) nowwww, you, you....Melissa?" Where'd she get that name? Oh, that nice lady said. Thanks nice lady!

Bad posture was her custom. Something to count on from a lady of few accountabilities -- a dear habit, offensive to whole generation of right-backed old women and etiquette-laden lovelies, but something she did well, through practice, I should think. Here, however, it seemed more suitable through ambiance than skill alone suggested. Dim lighting does that: a straight spine in film noire? I think not. She turned a sloppy look to babe to her left, big boobed and clad in Warrior Zena clad cloaking display, all beauty and blushing and coyness. She smiled a inebriated curl of lip action towards the warrior princess for her aid, and turned back to the girl on the potty, clearly irritated by the intimate interruption. Reinaka could not be bothered with that now, however!! She was on a operation: and this was her final mission - should she choose to accept it - she wholeheartedly did.

Message from M

Rei-Rei,

You have been selected to complete this mission at 0600 at __________. Find the dastardly girl causing at the ruckus and set her straight.

This message will self destruct in 3.... 2..... 1....

BURRRRPPPPP

She didn't feel bad for the belch. It was the very kind of place, in fact, one would do just the sort of unladylike act and receive gentry cheers from the ruffians all around. Sketch, a proper young miss might think, rape alarms flashing and sending her skittering for the door, but this is not so, not wholly. The couple in the opposite corner outside the women's restroom door? Waiting to talk, their conversation stitched from monologues and patchy from warring egos on scant wordy territory. And the dog outside the bar, likely stray but stubbornly wearing a knotted canvas collar? Waiting for someone who wasn’t coming. There were warmer wait-ers, of course, scattered about. Murmuring, because this was also a hotbed for murmurs, and whispers, and susurrus even, pending the closeness of the clock hand to the midnight hour, but also for clear-ringed talk, where certain risque words suddenly hooked on the woodwork and effected brief brittle silences that crumbled into conversation again.

"You... Melly-dearest, are you in big trouble. Your little...little... marine wench hooker gettup ain't foolin' nobody. You got all these marine's worked up and now they've commandeered my ship, my...my... Killing Quill, until they find you. So... what'er ya gonna do cause I got places to be and ((hiccup)) people to see."

The door burst open to reveal a large burly, mustache wearing simpleton who'd bombarded his way into the ladies room. No propriety whatsoever. He bellowed and hell about he had to piss and he didn't care which room this was, unless "you girlies here" wanted to help him out. Too intoxicated to be disturbed which the likes of men like him Reinaka snapped.

"GIVE US ONE GODDAMN MINUTE CAN'T YOU SEE LADIES ARE TALKING! TAKE YOUR PENIS AND GO!"

With that she swing her arm out and pointed her furry down at his..his... nether-regions. After a few seconds of grinning he seemed to exchange his vicious, wicked smile for a deer in the headlights look. His legs became rigid and he collapsed to his knees and feel backwards. He roar ripped from his mouth and his hands began to grip and hit at his legs.

"Wuhh---Wuhhh..did you do you fucking cunt!?"

Reinaka moved the man and her boot smashed into his face, knocking him out cold. The girl was fuming, her back hunched and her chest rising and falling. Ooh the wimps of the alcohol induced. Now, where was she? What was she doing again? She looked up, blinking at the cloaked girl then to the stall that she could no longer see into from the angle at which she'd moved.

"Who are you? Are you her friend or did they get your ship too?"

Techniques Used:

5[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:56 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Un-wanted repercussions

Chi Arrows and Snow

Could the day get any stranger, the pirate in disguise lost all trail on what was actually happening. A voice that resonated with her, a voice that resounded in her ears, flowing memories to the front of her brain. Turning to see the south blue pirate, Naga the female Kuja whom had trained alongside the physical power house Melissa had stumbled upon her in such a state, alas before she could utter something the other female was moving. Focusing on the female whom was obviously some form of peeping tom. It was obvious that the two girls were in two different states of drunk. The peeping tom was far drunker than the joyful marine. Alas this young girl began to strip, first a peeping tom now a stripper. Oh lord thought Melissa who was unsure in what to do in such a situation. She managed to stifle her giggle as the young female begun a struggle with her gloves, alas finally winning and banishing the attire to the piss stained floors of the females toilets.  

Her name now known, her cover essentially blown, the pirate dressed in marine clothing would sigh, this sigh hidden via the burp of the female. "Nice" uttered Melissa, impressed with the power released form the maw of the female. Though the female would seem to have disdain for the Yuki Yuki No Mi user. Acidic words spewed from the female, anger began to over ride the joyful tone that the drink had provided. Melissa's hand's would clench, something was about to get hit. Perhaps fate had another plan, prior to Melissa being able  to do anything, the door finally swung open, yet strange that a man would appear. Shouting that he needed a piss. This word brought back the feeling in Melissa's own bowels. She literally felt as though she would leak at any moments.

It would not be the superior marksmen, nor the power house snow queen who acted first, but the drunken female. Melissa was one whom was always on her guard, the anger having sobered her up. Her feet leapt from the ground as the drunk peeping tom moved, now being situated closer to the sink, upon her landing she would watch the man fall and screech at the woman, Melissa was somewhat wary of the unique ability, what was this capability. Did it come from a devil fruit. Melissa's eyes would continue to remain upon the strange girl, not having the opportunity to even converse with Naga, whom she had not seen in sometime. The burning sensation in her bowels also did not help, as the woman smashed her shoe in to the face of the human the other girl screamed. The one in the toilet had finally finished and she just ran.

"FUCK IT" Melissa shouted as she ran in to the toilet, pulling her pants down and finally getting to relieve herself. "Listen chick, I dunno who the fuck you think your talking too, but I ain't responsible for your ship, if you lost your ship to the marines then its your own stupidity" Melissa would say. A quick wipe would follow her words and she would flush the toilet before re-opening the stall door. "But I can help you get it back, if it involves fucking with the marines, some of em will be 153rd battalion members right?" Melissa would say, a wicked smile upon her face. Finally now that she was facing Naga she would give a gentle wink to her friend. They would catch up soon enough.

6[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:45 am

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza
[sorry i was traveling yesterday! post up soon]

7[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
I'm up tho ;~; turning this into a post very soon

8[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:50 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
What the hell was going on here?! Linnea was utterly and thoroughly between these two other girls and instead simply watched and blushed even redder once the purple haired girl started stripping down. Good thing she wasn't really talking or else she might have sounded like a mumbling fool. Instead she just returned her drunken smile with a gentle one. She actually let her eyes linger on the drunken woman by sheer accident, it was hard to help herself when she came from a culture to whom beauty and strength were interchangeable. This woman had a toned body to put many Amazons to shame, herself included, and more importantly, she had wings! It's one thing to be comfortable with your body which she was - most amazons typically wore relatively little - but in a way it felt like this strange land was thoroughly getting to her; she didn't wanna be caught staring her naked body. A lot of things had changed in this young archer's mind since coming to the Four Blues... For one, she had grown a lot more used to the presence of men, even if she didn't feel as easy around them as she did with women. There were very few exceptions to that, most of them were in her crew. Another Sky person like that Revolutionary? She was fully snapped to wide eyed attention by her bellowing belch - impressed how a girl this size could make so much noise, putting so many of the massive drunken gorilla-men to shame - rubbing her neck as she watched the events unfold before her. It turned out that staying still and listening attentively was the right choice, as amidst her rambling, the purple haired woman answered all the questions she had.

So the hijacked ship wasn't Melissa's, but this woman's. While reassuring, she still felt bad that she had to get caught in the Marines' warpath and felt a a certain yearning to help out this fellow pirate. A ship was essential to a pirate's freedom after all, and like this she was completely stranded. Linnea might not have seen a Jolly Roger, but even then she was thoroughly convinced this girl was indeed a pirate like herself...

"Taking it back shouldn't be too hard... I didn't find anybody really strong inside it.", commented Linnea nodding, crossing her arms and pushing up her breasts slightly. But then she shifted her eyes to the entrance, feeling an aura approaching. What she found was a rather vulgar man whose words made her scowl. Walks into the wrong place and still thinks he owns it? She remembered that outside of Amazon Lily the men were usually the fighters as opposed to the women, which made them overconfident... But threatening her and her friends like that, this one defenitely needed a lesson.

Her gentle, demure innocence suddenly turned into a cold, emotioness glare, staring at the man with her piercing steel blue eyes: the eyes of a killer. She was ready to fight and instinctively put on a warrior's face, clenching her fist and preparing to imbue it with Haki.

Granted, one might think most warriors would look angry and hot blooded, but a Marksman had to be dead calm and cold blooded. She couldn't think of herself so much as a simple fighter, but a huntress. It wasn't easy for her to acquire this mindset, she had to be stranded on the jungle as a child by her elder Kuja warriors who wished to rid her of her naivite. They failed at that last part, but they at least ensured the little girl could now kill as well as any of them. Animals were easy enough, and sentient creatures became easier which kill. She didn't enjoy it; instead she respected each life she took and abode by certain principles: She never killed children or hunted for sport.

But alas her help wasn't needed this time. Linnea actually smirked at the girl's snappy remark, but even if she saw it coming with her Observation Haki, she was actually impressed with this much strength while completely shitfaced drunk. Her body betrayed her power but even then, to think she'd be able to use it like this. And incapacitating the guy to boot... She was defenitely something else... But even then Melissa was completely unafraid of snapping right back at her, not apologizing for her misfortunes but offering to help her reclaim her ship instead, before finally winking at Linnea and leaving. She blushed, touching her cheek and looking away, meeting the other drunk woman's eyes, smiling as she asked who she was: "The former. What's your name by the way...? I'm Naga D. Linnea."

She would head out after Melissa, looking back to see if the other girl was following them, and once outside, she'd turn to her Black Den Den Mushi as it picked up a conversation happening nearby: "This is B-team. No pirates on the Western Quadrant; heading to the Tavern district now!"

This meant heading east would likely be a safer choice at this point; it would be a lot easier to fight the marines at the docks than starting a battle here and giving them time to organize... Her Kenbunshoku also pointed out other Marine clusters, and Linnea promptly pointed out those paths.

Active B-rank Kenbu Haki (35/50)

9[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:32 am

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

She finally took a second to really look at this other woman, full breasted and beautiful. Not that Melissa was neither of those things, because she had noticed, but she was... captivating. Not only her features but how she showed them all. Her cloak shifted this way and that way and the woman seemed clad in almost nothing. A skimpy top and bottom that still somehow seemed protective and warrior-like. Her stark white hair matched Rei-Rei's own mane, albeit finer and in thick sheets where Rei's was all curls and fro.

Why was more curious than her unnaturally good looks was her energy. Without touching her, she couldn't discern any specifics but there was no doubt a resonance about her. Reinaka could feel the vibrations of her chakra points. She was admitting an energy that Rei had never felt before. She seemed to glow in the Skypiean's mind's eye.

"Na-ga," she breathed out, tasting the name in her mouth, feeling it out as though just saying might tell her more about this woman - though, admittedly, it did not. "I'm Reinaka Sciwalker. Rei-Rei."

She looked over to Melissa as if to pass her the information as well.

"Well, if you've guys got a plan, then I think I'm just drunk enough to play along."

She followed the girls out of the bathroom, looking down at her just her training bra. Why'd she take that top off? Oh well, she passed a small guy with a decent enough jacket on. She punched him and slipped his brown leather jacket on over her arms which fit surprisingly well. Hmm go figure.

She ran up to catch up with the two girls as they abandoned the bar. She still wasn't sure how she felt about Melissa, with that fiery temper that might have matched her own. But Naga, she seemed quite pleasant.

"Hey... Back there, in the bathroom, you were... doing something. Your chi. It was vibrating at such a frequency, but," she looked at the skin of her neck, aching to touch her and get a better sense of what her body did or was doing but she refrained. "I've just never felt someone's chi like yours."

"Also.... " she continued in hushed tones, though the act wasn't very possible at her level of intoxication. "What's her deal... The grouchy one. What's she up to?"

[/quote]

10[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:00 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Un-wanted repercussions

Chi Arrows and Snow

It would seem all had been revealed, all that had been required to have been revealed anyway. Thus the three deadly females would head from the toilet and out in to the tavern. From the ruckus caused many would look at them, yet they would say nothing even when the "marine" did nothing about the female knocking out and stealing a guys jacket. Why not, the jacket was fucking sweet. The bar man said nothing even when they exited, not about the bill the navigator had just left. He assumed he could claim it on expenses on tax day or something. Free of the tavern after a short walk, the snow girl would turn to face the other two. Now she would be unable to contain her glee. Her arms flung around the Ranger, a familiar face, something she hadn't seen since that marine. "It's been a while old friend" she would say as she let go of Naga.

Her sea blue eyes would scan the stranger, the booze effecting Melissa had left her system, the anger from the previous out burst had drained her, all that she was left with was a soft pounding in her head. A gentle sigh escaped her mouth as she waved her hand. Three seats made of snow formed behind each of the three females. Melissa sat down, the cold obviously not bothering her. Her hand would raise upwards as she grasped the cap upon her head. Pulling it from her Melissa would pull the bun free allowing her hair to flow normally. The long black hair reaching past her own breasts. Parting gently at the top halting just shy of her eyes. "Eugh, i can't wait to find some new clothes" she said looking at the marine outfit she wore. "I suppose your both wanting to know whats happened? Why your ship has been commandeered, why I'm the wonderful talk of the town? It's really simple, I assaulted the 153rd branch of the marine core in Yotsuba Island." Even saying the branch number caused anger to ooze out of her, turning her words acidic, to the point that the temperature plummeted, "The marines have created their own law's on Yotsuba, its a simple law, survive for 30 days without food or water, each day you get taunted by delightful treats, from what i remember no one has made it past day eight, sure a good law right especially for pirates. Survive 30 days and you get to walk. The issue is they do not discriminate and any and all crimes no matter how small are subject to this. Upon my arrival, i halted an execution, of a 13 year old girl who stole tools for her fathers birthday....and those fuckers.....those fuckers were about to take her away from her father..." She had to bite hard on her lip, to stop herself from doing something stupid. As she spoke, especially about the girl, her eyes began to water. She bit slightly too hard, a small trail of blood drifted down her lip.

"So i attacked, i saved the girl and sent her dad and her to Ohara, then I killed a bunch of those bastards and sent a couple of cannoballs right in to their base. I gave them a warning twenty four hours. Tomorrow, I go back and destroy them" Melissa would say as she wiped the blood from her lip. Conviction was shown in her eyes, she would not whiter nor falter from this path. "So your ship, can it fly?" Melissa would ask the navigator.

11[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
The woman's name was Reinaka Sciwalker, Rei-rei for short. After that display earlier, she knew better than to underestimate the woman due to her drunken state, and her aura proved she was right about that feeling. She was also as comfortable with her body as she'd expect another fellow Kuja to be, walking around in a bra, something most most women from the four Blues seemed to ashamed to do:

"Nice to meet you, Rei-rei!", a calm, friendly smile drew on the Kuja ranger's lips, she truly felt more at ease around warrior women, both Reinaka and Melissa reminded her of her fellow tribeswomen after all. Either of them would fit in at Amazon Lily, probably a lot better than Linnea herself ever did.

She returned Melly's hug, holding her friend close as the trio finally headed outside, she nodded in agreement, disappointed to not have seen the girl in such a long time. They did get along rather nicely after all, "Too long indeed...", but then Rei Rei said something else that took all of Linnea's gaze and attention to process:

"When you say Chi... Are you talking about my aura...?", asked a curious Linnea, touching her clavicle demurely - having heard that term before and vaguely remembering its meaning - surprised someone who wasn't a Kuja had been able to pick up on such a thing. There was only one thing she knew about her aura to be different from everyone else's, which made Rei-rei the only person outside her tribe to have such perception, "Don't tell me, you can sense my Haki?!"

She normally felt uneasy about discussing Haki to those who didn't posess it, feeling how it was akin to describing colors to a blind person... But perhaps this woman would be able to understand it. Linnea was hopeful anyway... At this point she was completely used to the woman's lack of clothing, and even ignored her stealing the jacket off that random drunkard. She had more important things to worry about... She kept staring into the woman's inebriated eyes with brimming, glimmering curiosity. She turned to Melly for a moment with an ignorant look, as if expecting the snow woman herself to answer that question. She thanked Melissa as she provided her with a snow chair, and even as she sat her butt on the frosty heap, she didn't look the least bit bothered, only draping her skirt forward to provide a more comfortable cushioning: "Truly, that look doesn't suit you.", she commented with a playful smile, crossing her arms once more and nodding affirmatively.

Linnea was better used to the cold than heat, and she listened to Melly's story attentively. And the more she heard, the angrier she got. It turned out the Marines of this 153rd branch were rotten even by World Government standards; and she not only understood the girl's motivation, but wanted to help her even:

"With a government like this...", muttered Linnea with a scornful tone, gritting her teeth and clenching her fist in a rare display of vaguely concealed anger, "...I'm proud to be called a criminal..."

Even with all these pirates and criminals roaming the waters... The Marines were the worst of them all. They claim to exist to keep said criminals in check, but if that happens, who keeps the Marines in check? The answer is nobody. Their self imposed power is absolute, just the way they want it to be. How could a Kuja respect such authority? Hell, how could any free loving person do so? The answer is they couldn't. Government dogs were blind to the truth... Though Linnea wasn't selfless enough to say she existed to destroy them like a revolutionary would, she sure wouldn't let them do as they pleased along her path. The lower ranked ones usually mean well, but they grow more and more corrupt with power. She couldn't help but worry about Alice... What was she up to? Was she alright? Had she been promoted? She seemed pretty pissed when she heard about Linnea's affiliation, but she could only hope she hadn't been promoted and corrupted. She was stronger than that but even then... Having so much power at your fingertips changes people, for better or worse.

Linnea allowed her Haki to die down, trying to preserve her strength for the coming battle. She wasn't nearly as concerned with avoiding conflict now, thanks to Melissa's speech...

1 turn without Haki

12[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

Haki...

Reinaka had never heard the word before, and didn't know much of what the woman was talking about. It sounded very similar to chi and chakra, but haki was something that the Chi Blockers hadn't mentioned to her in her short time there. Perhaps, just perhaps, it was one of the true secrets of the style. There were a number of them that were kept close and accessible only to those who became masters of the art of Chi Blocking - something that Rei-Rei was no where close to being.

"I've never heard it called... haki."

But before she could continue, Melissa was revealing the background of what was happeing and Reinaka wanted to hear this. It all sounded so... dramatic, to be honest. Though, Rei-Rei was no stranger to a bit of dramatic flare so she couldn't really blame this woman for going all out. When the gist of it was told, Reinaka stood with her mouth open, plomping down onto the sheet made of snow only to immediately jump back up from the cold sensation. Snow... she must be a devil fruit user. Well, that'd explain how she was able to stand up to a whole regiment of marines.

"I can't believe... they would do something like that. The marines are supposed to secure the safety of the people."

Was she just naive to the world around her? She'd never really had to deal with marines before recently. she couldn't be blamed if she wasn't wise to their true nature. She sat back down slowly, her head now spinning from the consumption...

"Huh... my ship? No... no it can't fly. But I will find one that can. I really need to get to Skypiea. But as far as this bastards go. I'm willing to help if what you're saying is true. But in order to do it, we're gonna have to set up precautions..."

She thought about it for a second...

"You girl's wouldn't happen to have some explosives laying around now would you?"

She smiled a devilish sort of grin.

13[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Un-wanted repercussions

Chi Arrows and Snow

Allowing the news that she had given a chance to sink in, Melissa would give a soft smile as both women seemed to be in agreement, as well as in agreement to help. The three females were strong, and each had such unique capabilities that they should have the ability to out do any situation if required. her msile widened as Rei would mention explosives, how lovely. Melissa actually had dynamite. As she reached down, she would give a "uh oh" face. "I do have dynamite...but its in my bag....in the row boat" Melissa would say, shaking her head in a joking manner. "I suppose, first its the row boat THEN TO SAVE YOUR SHIP" the Yuki yuki no mi user would say as she a rose.

It wasn't to far to the row boat, and as fate would have it, her bag remained in the water transport. Checking it, she would note everything was still there before slinging the bag over her shoulder. IF the girls followed her she would then turn to them. "If you contested your ship being taken, then its best if you lead the way" Melissa would say, turning to Rei with a gentle smile. She had replaced her marine hat over her hair as they walked to the boat so she was all dolled up once more. "Perhaps this outfit can come in handy" she said glumly, missing her own clothing like crazy.

The weather would begin to change, the somewhat sunny island would begin to darken with a wave of clouds over looming, something so drastic like blowing up a marine dock, of course rain had to be involved. The rain would be held back in its fluffy prison, but they would not hold it for ever. "Lets show these bastards what a group of powerful females can do right?" she would say with a nod to the small group.

[/quote]

14[Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Empty Re: [Open Attack] You Scratch My Back... Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: 590 | TAG: @ Femmes Fatales | NOTES: 2 turns no Haki

The word didn't appear to ring any bells for the winged woman, even if she was somewhat familiar with the usage of aura, she clearly wasn't familiar with that term. Judging by what she did to that guy in order to paralyze him, she must have have messed with the flow of his aura somewhat, which explained how she immediately sensed she had done something wierd. Was it some kind of Devil Fruit power then? Odd but it was certainly a possibility. She confessed she never heard anybody referring to it like that, and how she believed Marines should protect the people:

"The key word is supposed to.", Linnea commented, looking down and outright disillusioned with the rotten world she came to find outside Amazon Lily. Indeed, there were many beautiful things she could have never seen while stranded on her island... But there were also she might have preferred not seeing at all, and the way the World Government acted was one of them. Worse still were some stories concerning what they did in the Grand Line, "I've seen them abuse their power time and time again, but never at this scale..."

Rei-rei slumped down on her frosty seat while Linnea just calmly crossed her legs, only to raise a curious eyebrow as the girl wondered if she wouldn't have access to explosives of some form or another. From what she'd seen thus far, this Rei-rei girl was no stranger to wanton mayhem, so suddenly hearing her ask about explosives was far from surprising. Even more interesting but not so surprising, was hearing how Melissa did indeed posess them, apparently stashed away on a rowboat: "So you took the rowboat here, huh... Smart.", she commented, wondering why she didn't think of doing the same. In the end it appeared that Linnea had grown used to the comfort of her ship - which she now called her home - and would never be so eager to part with it. The conversation over, Melissa stood up from the seat and Linnea followed suit, until she finally grabbed the bag with those explosives

"Quite the opposite, your disguise can still be useful.", Linnea observed, presenting a little semblance of strategy they could use to at least get the first strike on the enemy marines, "Even if you just pretend to be leading; the Marines won't pay as much attention if they see one of them leading a group. Until it's too late anyhow."

She finally smirked at this last part, being an opportunist who knew how to exploit every opening to her advantage. If her disguise had been effective so far, and seeing a Marine in the lead of a group would cause the other Marines to turn their attention away. If the plan was to blow things up, then that Marine disguise would certainly be useful. Linnea tugged on her hood as the skies darkened and rain started falling, feeling how the new weather conditions would work in their advantage. The odds were defenitely in their favor with this one... If there was such a thing as a higher power, it wanted them to cripple these Marines. Linnea would constantly be on the lookout for high spots to serve as potential sniper nests, taking them into account. Regardless, she still blushed at Melissa's praise, but forced herself to look into her eyes and nod resolutely: "You bet!"

2 turns without Haki, 13 HS recovered (48/50) - Ranger dress ability

This world is rotten

" Not everything is worth seeing, but it mustn't be forgotten..."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum