One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Echo Chap1[task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Echo Chap1[task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Echo Chap1[task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Echo Chap1[task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Echo Chap1[task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Echo Chap1[task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Echo Chap1[task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Echo Chap1[task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Echo Chap1[task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Echo Chap1[task] Empty Echo Chap1[task] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
Spoiler:

Akuma is waking up in his personal little ship.The day after that he met Kichi buying his suplies and eating a fantastic dinner. The huge load of alcohol of last night had got to him; feeling against his head.... "Ugh never again I drink that much". Slowly getting up. Shaking his head to wake up a bit more. It wasnt enough to fully wake him though enough to make him able to stand up. He slowly gets off his ship, for him it feels like it is taking hours to get off; while in reality it takes him 15 minutes. When he is off Akuma kneels down near his ship. The water level is high this morning, thankfull for that he splashes the salt cold sea water into his face. The wake up call is irritating, annoying and nasty. He spits in the sea and wipes his face dry with his shirt.

After this he goes back to his ship, going to the supplies and prepares himself some sandwiches. He prepares it fast putting some meat with cheese and salt on it. Then fast eats his breakfast. He liked it and enjoyed it. Its not really special but he was inpatient and wanted to get moving, filling a cup with water and drinks along with taking a bottle of water with him and other things quickly geting his bag. Prepares some food for the rest of the day in case I get hungry. An hour later I am walking in the town, nothing but walking around, doing nothing at all. Just simply walking,looking around It is boring on the streets. No fights or other interesting things.

2Echo Chap1[task] Empty Re: Echo Chap1[task] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
Bored he visits the black smith, the strong muscles of the smith do have sweat on them.The fire was burning and the heat is hot enough to make Akuma sweat a little too. The blacksmith is just done with forging a sword. Looking up noticeing Akuma: asking what I want "What do you want stranger, be fast I dont have all day. I do not really have it with pirates" *breath* "They steal, plunder and the only thing they are good at is keeping my shop alive and pay money for my work. " He is slow and annoying with his story In my opinion. "If you dont like it here . Then why do you not leave. Nevermind. I dont want to hear your crapy story." I want my sword sharp and fast like you I like it to go fast. Im nt intersted in wasting more time with you then needed. "I give him the weapon. Irritated by Akuma s ruda additude the blacksmith grabs the blade and he gets to work. While i do wait a little further.
It was a long sword for a regular man that is why it took longer then the blacksmith expected. He didn't really understand why Akuma want to make it sharper. The blade already was deadly enough. Still money is money and when the job was completed he calls Akuma over. The money for the work is traded for the sword and The sword goes back in its sheet.

The day goes slow still this dammed dumb island is so boring. Little did he know that the Ichiy Pirates were around. Infamous and not really popular at all & while Caphalor was having a old easy day the Ichiy Pirates are at the harbour. Some of them left the boat for duties work some do just to have fun. Gathering supplies, food, water, medicines, weapons, ammonition and most of all really important Rum. Some of those snot noses decide to go to a tavern where Akuma also just entered; the moment they entered and started making trouble they sealed fate for the encounter with Akuma. There were three of them drunk and scaring most people away, afraid to get hurt by their aggresive behavior Akuma ignores them until they approach him distubing him and poking him. Acting tough like they can beat me tho still does Akuma not react trying to enjoy his drink. When I want to grab it to drink some one of the Ichiy Pirates is faster; Splashing it in my face.

3Echo Chap1[task] Empty Re: Echo Chap1[task] Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:33 am

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
The moment he splashed the water in Akuma s face it would be a regreatful action crossing a line. Akuma grabs his arm with both hands pull the poor guy down the bar counter through multipal drinks and glasses. Following up with one hand *Smack*across the face of the Ichiy pirate and bashing him agaisnt the table. His two friends pick him up In the state they are in they are no match for me, realising this too they decide to leave but not before swearing to Akuma that they would pay him back for this. They leave the tavern and disapearing out off sight, Akuma settles down and orders a second beer.

Several hours later as the day reaches its latest period before night, the evening. Akuma didn't enjoy the day at all and to add insult to injury when he returned to his vessel to sleep. Dark and hard to see upon reaching the place where it is supposed to be Akuma tries to enter he falls in the sea. Getting out of the water he sniffs his nose as the smell of burning wood reaches him. It is like their was a fire on a polewhere near the ship. WIch can be used to wrap a rope around, to prevent a ship from floating away. Do i find a letter On the letter is with a poor hand written who did this..The Ichiy Pirates.Angered Akuma leaves his old ship behind starting that same night to ask around for the ship of the Ichiy Pirates.

Not much later, with the help of some harbour workers. Finding their ship I shout out loud. "Hey wake up you pathatic meat balls. Get over here so i can kill you all. !!" The Ichiy Pirates appear on the ship one of them was the captain and behind the captain are three pirates hiding. I draw my sword and board their ship "You guys burned and destroyed my ship, So I am here for some pay back. " The captain looks suprised, I can see his expression in the light of the torch he is holding. "What are you talking about. We never did that. "On that Akum replys with showing him the letter "I think I got the proof right here." The captain looks at it "Hmm I think I see the problem, some of my crew got back earlier after getting their ass kicked by some guy who is probably you. They took revange on you in the name of us Ichiy Pirates..hmm why do we not make a deal. I kick them out of the crew, you can take your revage is battering them up But In exchage you join us. You dont have a ship but we do; so what do you say?" Akuma didnt expect this kind of offer. He takes a moment to think. There was probably no other way to get of this dammed island. "Fine I agree."

The following moments go fast. The three piratesare found kicked off the ship followed up by a beating, beaten up by Akuma; who joins the crew and gets a place to sleep. Next day they would leave the town.

4Echo Chap1[task] Empty Re: Echo Chap1[task] Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:25 am

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
one day into The Future

Just a few days ago a critical event in Kichi fate would trigger as the catalyst of the bullet that killed her friend Tony along with two innocent bystanders leading to herself committing murder by slaying the marine who had peaked his level disgrace. Since this situation happens in the open moonlight  it would become very public knowledge that she had committed this action causing Kichi Kaida to make the decision to leave. This Marine presence on this island had seemed t obe somewhat corrupted down to its core and Kichi was not the right person to deal with this specific issue and could be easily targeted by the marine presence of Yotusba island the 153rd Branch due to her public identity of a Pirate.

After the issue the three dead victims of the marine would have a decent burial which Kichi would make sure went down without a hitch and thus, it did, With each corpse being wrapped in a white silk cloth, tightened with a thin layer of rape and overlayed with a beautiful bed of roses, violets and confetti followed by being pushed out to sea. 20minutes would pass as significant group wound stand watching the three small boats drift out further and further until sight was starting to lose its presence of the vessels. As the final stretch of sight was fading an archer among the group would draw his bow and fire one arrow lit with flames into each boat putting it alight in order to complete the farewell of the three very important and love members of the community. Each person would react differently in these final moments but all would be united in the sadness feeling the knife of an ended life pull on the strings of the heart; some would salute, some would try to be strong and others, most even would simply let their eyes go as tear drops flowed down their faces reaching the ground. This was a day of memory. Kichi would be one of those holding strong in order to let herself go out of sight of others though the mothers of the community could tell she was feeling these deaths the deepest. 

Once the long 5 hour funeral was over the crowd would return to their normal duties each laying grabbing one hand of water from the harbor and splashing it on themselves something the young girl used to do saying "With the ocean at our side, we will be united forever"; Kichi Kaida would return to her tavern in order to use the Den Den Mushi to contact her Commanding officer informing him of her current plans to leave the island and what her next object was. "Tar Ri calling Commander,, bi Tar ri calling Commander" "Neil here" "Commander it's great to hear ur voice though I have two things to report, the first which you already know I have killed a corrupted official within our own ranks due to the meaningless murder of three innocent bystanders without reason and I have made the decision to leave the island in order to continue on my mission of dealing with the scum of pirates". "Thank you for informing mi, what is the current situation?" "The branch 153 is highly likely to misusing their position of power and responsibility and may require action, and I will be leaving the island as soon as I have a target" "I understand I will investigate 153 along with making a note in ur file, Thank you for all your hard work and are you alright you sound,upset" "Sorry sir won't happen again and I'm ok to thank you " *Clank Clank*. putting down the den den musihi Kichi Kaida ends the call.

Last edited by Kichi Kaida on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

5Echo Chap1[task] Empty Re: Echo Chap1[task] Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:26 am

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
With her commander informed nad the funeral over there wasn't really anything left to do on the island as far as Kichi was covered she didn't know many people, nor were any really her friends being a strong fate she has chosen for herself taking the road of an Undercover marine hunting the scum of pirates though her emotions must go somewhere. Returning to the Harbour of the island not only to scout for potential targets for her next target but also to bring herself to a nice quiet place she discovered while working here not so many days ago. On top of one of the tall warehouse there was a spot which provided a nice view of the harbour but kept oneself hidden and provided a place of quietness and was perfect for Kichi despite require one to climb a really dusty chimbly in the process consisting of more rare materials like salt, pepper and even gun powder making the climb quite unpleasant though overall still worth it. 

on reaching the rooftop Kichi would sit in a kind of ball like position with her arms around her knees holding them towards herself slightly, as her shoulders and head simply lean back relaxing with her feet reaching slightly away from her. Kichi Kaida was a strong woman but everyone had triggers and for her recent events had pulled hers, as she sat there alone letting out a river of tears which would last for about 30miniutes before she regains her composer rubbing away any trace. In this moment time would begin to rush as a wanted poster would fly through the air as Kichi relaxed feeling allot more calm and burden free with the pleasant ocean breeze flicking through her hair and weaving across her face. The wanted poster was her Kichi Kaida had a wanted poster. Kichi removes the poster from her face and begins to read "Dead or Alive 30, 000 where they get the picture?" taking a deep breath Kichi takes on final breath of relaxation before standing up "Guess times up, time to go",

Echo Chap1[task] Wanted_Poster

It was finally time for Kichi to actually leave with it only being a matter of time for her wanted poster to be disbursed across the island among the corrupted marines, or possible bounty hunters and does she uses her eyes to scout the harbour, spotting the ship of the Itchy Wich pirates she didn't know much about them but could be the only crew worth a bit of salt to treat as her next target and thus she sets off from the roof to find away on board this ship.

6Echo Chap1[task] Empty Re: Echo Chap1[task] Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:26 am

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
With her target selected Kichi Kaida currently known as Skul Blue according to her wanted poster for reasons unknown to her she vacates her current position and moves closer into the harbour helping a few people with their chores as she closes in on the vessel own by the Iichy Wich pirates a ship she would have some knowledge off due to helping stock the vessel on the night of the killings not to mention they most likely would be aware of her actions just outside their ship. Not willing to take any chances Kichi decides to grab a chart of the sea route they are taking to the next island they plan to visit before sneaking onboard their vessel, diving into the water and swimming with her Katana heald in her mouth as she wave both her heads to her side and back reading the action while flipping her feet place together. 

Climbing up the vessels anchor chain Kichi would simply sneak on board, before slowly sneaking around the ship undetected and finding a storage area to rest and dry herself off though would find herself dozing off on some sacks of food using them as pillows. The ship would start making its way out to sea as the moon started to rise after sunset and at this moment, 5 members of the crew including one new member would open the door of the room she was sleeping in, as a white light scanned across the room with the door opening. 'Mi Mi what do we have here, as stowaway star.

[Exit], the ship is now at sea.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum