One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Read a book  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Read a book  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Read a book  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Read a book  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Read a book  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Read a book  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Read a book  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Read a book  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Read a book  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Read a book  Empty Read a book Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:56 pm

Anonymous
Things to be crafted :

2Read a book  Empty Re: Read a book Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:59 am

Anonymous

"Okay, yah going to feel a bit of pain." The man would say, this after he told Derous to take an seat. The Old man would pull out small syringe, and drive the needle into the neck of Derous. Honestly, Derous didn't plan on letting some old bastard stick anything into his body, but he was too slow to react. Before he could do anything the Old man had already injected, whatever was in the syringe, into the neck of Derous.

"What the h...." Derous would fall over and out of the chair, losing consciousness before even hitting the floor.

There was nothing but darkness, "What the hell?" Derous would ask himself as he would be able to see a bright white light far off int eh distance. His first thought was he was dead, killed by that Old man, but Derous wasn't angry. He was extremely calm right now even though he believed he was dead and just passing over to the other side. So, as he began toward the light he would pass many things. It was like his life was a movie being played, at different points, on many different screens. Though the amount of screens was numerous, he watched each and ever one of them. And once he got to the end, the final screen that showed what happen moments ago, he didn't know what else to do. As he couldn't continue. For some reason his body felt as if it was numb, and that was strange. Wasn't he supposed to be passing on? Then it came a massive hand from above would begin to be brought down on him.

"Wake up already." A voice would say and Derous would open his eyes. He would still be on the floor and the person to hit him wasn't the hand of God but the Old man, who was leaning over him. Derous would just look at the guy, confused. He thought the old man killed him but that seemed not to be the case.

"What the hell did you do? I thought I died? I..I should kill you old man." Derous would tell him. As he spoke he would begin to sit up, and he honestly felt weird. But weird in a good way.

"All I did was treat all wounds I found on your body. Why you mad? Don't worry I didn't touch you in any no no place, though I did have to strip yah. So maybe I did touch yah no no place. Don't worry I like women, so I didn't take advantage of you my boy." The Old man would say, turning away from Derous mid sentence, to head over to his work station. Derous was speechless. On one hand the guy treated his wounds but on the other he stripped him. Derous, thinking about it, wouldn't attack the Old Man. "So what was that you gave me int he syringe? What kind of sedative?" Derous would ask as he stood up. And then he noticed he didn't have a pain in his hands anymore and looking at them would notice that his fingernails were back to normal. No longer did he have those piece of metal jammed into his fingers, and the same could most likely be said about his toes.

"Yea, it was just some poison I used to use to knock things out. I didn't want you to scream while I treated your wounds, as nowadays we have a lot of pussies in the world. And i'm not talking bout the good kitty cat." The Old Man would say, his strange way of talking somewhat off putting, but Derous understood him strangely.

"I see... so what are you doing now?" Derous would ask as he would walk over to the guy, and look over his shoulder. He was mixing some type of chemicals, that were foreign to Derous.

"KYP." Would be the only thing the Old Man would say as he continued to work.

"Sorry, but I don't know what that is. Is it a acronym for something?" Derous would ask. He was puzzled on why the guy didn't just explain everything right then and there, instead of having Derous have to ask another question. Maybe it was just Derous but he liked all the information to be given with to the first question, instead of him having to ask more questions.

"Man you are dumb, boy. But we all are... KYP is just the name I picked. Isn't short for anything it is just KYP, cause that sounds cool and hip. But let me give me a demonstration of what it can do." The Old Man would tell Derous as he would stop what he was doing and reach out and grab a case. He would then open the case and pull out a small ball, it being the size of a golf ball. The Old man would also pull two sticks of gum out. " Have that piece ready, boy." He would say as he handed Derous the stick of gum. Derous would the stick of gum, still confused, but he felt he would receive his answers soon.

The Old Man would then throw the KYP ball up at the ceiling, and it would explode. No damage would come to the roof but, a green thick gas would quickly fill up the home. Instantly Derous would feel the effects of the gas and fall back, a bit dizzy. He knew this feeling. He was drunk off of his ass right now. This had happened to him only once before and was the reason he didn't drink anymore. As Derous couldn't handle his liquor at all.

"Yah feel that boy? Heheh, that is the magic of KYP. Chew that gum though... as the next stages are a bit... over the edge, even for me." The Old Man would say. He wasn't see due to how thick the gas was but his voice was clear as day. Derous, though still feeling the effects, would put the gum in his mouth and begin to chew. It was insane on how Derous was able to get back to his senses. The Old Man would then open the door and let the gas air out, "That gum is what you could call the cure to my party drug, as it prevents yah from feeling the effects of being drunk. Even though KYP is only deadly after long exposures. Only flaw I have with this party drug, and is the only drug I my long life haven't been able to make none lethal. As it wasn't to kill anybody, just make every body have a good time."

"Let me help you with the drug." Derous would say after the gas finally would all escape the home, and it was fine to stop chewing the gum. Derous didn't honestly want to help, but he wanted to know how to make it for himself. Along with making the cure, and also any other drug, toxin, or potions the Old Man could teach him.

"Damn, yah did say you was a scientist, didn't yah? Shit, alright come over here I will teach you... but don't be annoying." The Old Man would tell Derous, and then the two would begin. First the Old Man would break down everything it took to make KYP along with it's cure and portions were needed to make a successfully batch. The process and everything was simple enough, as it wasn't complicated. The Old Man was a simple guy and liked to make things simple for himself and others, as if someone was too complex he would forget how that shit go. So, after a few tries Derous was successful in making KYP. Through his trial and errors over the one in half days he started learning about KYP he did it, and would place the two KYP balls in his pocket. And after making the KYP balls next came the gum, which was a similar process minus a few things. It took only hours for the KYP gum to be made.

"Okay, I think I should head out now. I still have things to handle in Ilusia." Derous would say as he would head toward the front door of the place.

"Wait take this." The Old Man would say as he would hand Derous five pills, "Those will keep you full of energy. Also, you aren't a native. I can tell. So here is a map, along with the basics for those pills, boy. Go handle what yah gotta handle." The Old Man would say. Derous would nob his head and head out. All that happened in the two days Derous spent with that Old Man and currently, what he learned would be used to help him in taking back Ilusia.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]