One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A day on the hill EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A day on the hill EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A day on the hill EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A day on the hill EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A day on the hill EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A day on the hill EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A day on the hill EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A day on the hill EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A day on the hill EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A day on the hill Empty A day on the hill Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

notes. Life is
Like a blade One side dull the other side sharp
tags. Always open and ready.

~We Outcha~ Ensign
Long much like any other day  was relaxing. On the island known as Briss Kingdom were his adopted Brother Seth Long was stationed at. Today weather was rather peaceful as Hao set on rock . His dress attire was a tan ponoch,and red baggy Indian pants. His ponoch cover up  most of his upper body(Up to the waist) expect his fingers. Hao was rather calm today most like any other day. His mind race about the were abouts of his adopted Brother Seth, Long.

He had decided to follow his brother path to rid the world of pirates. Today Hao was smiling just like any other day . Hao mind was in a state of peace today which is quite weird.

Hao was off duty today thus he wasn't dress in his marine attire. Every so often he would train but today he was relaxing. The stress of staying with the Long famliy without Seth help was  to much. This is the reason why Hao decide to be resign to different location. His superior haven't reported back to him yet. So pretty much this was a waiting game.

Those Hao was day dreaming he was still alert to outside world. The chirping of the birds cause Hao to break his concentration. He turn around only to find someone walking along the hill. Heading for Hao direction those he couldn't make out who it was which cause Hao to shifted his position on the rock now facing whoever was walking up the hill.

WC:258

Equipment/Data:

made by sei

2A day on the hill Empty Re: A day on the hill Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:50 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

Ensign Basa

Soon as I Catch the Vibe

Tell 'em to Fetch the Hearse

Shorty I'm Pressin' Lines

Liftin' the Lauren Shirt

Bullet hit his forehead and exit out the underarm

It was the last day Basa was on leave and he was looking to make it an eventful one. So far he had already went and saw a Blacksmith on Karate Island and got Same-kiri Bocho lengthened as well as copped a length of steel chain. Along with Curtail and Īzasu, those were the weapons Alphie carried with him today. He was dressed rather casually, well what was casual in his perception. On his upper body he wore a white button down that was wide open showing his torso that harbored a single horizontal scar with stitch marks. In addition he had a few frame of gold weighing down on his neck and bouncing against his chest as he walked, necklaces. The sleeves of his white shirt were rolled up the forearms. Around his waist was a red sash with the knot and slack hanging off his right hip. Tucked in this sash was his pistol Curtail visible for all to see. Dark mocha brown pants were on his lower body, but they were swallowed by his brown boots. On his back was Same-kiri Bocho, wrapped in his length of chain protecting the edge and on his hip was his wakizashi Īzasu. Hair bound back in a small pony tail, not much else was to be said about the male's appearance.  "Ugh, should have went to Baterilla." He grumbled to himself as he worked his way out the town and up a hill. He had yet to plan what he'd do with his last day off, tomorrow he'd get the results on the promotion he put in for and though he was anxious, he knew he wasn't really worried about getting the rank or not, just the fact that the date he'd know was tomorrow. Working his way up the hill he saw it was already inhabited by some small looking kid. "He kid go play action figures somewhere, alright?" He didn't really pay much attention to him, let alone look at him beyond acknowledging his presence and seeing he looked like he was only twelve. Dismissing the brat and assuming he'd leave Alphie would continue to walk forward, hands in his pockets. Down the hill was a span of wilderness and beyond that was where the Marines operated, Alphie was going to debate on visiting the outpost or not to see if he could know if he got his promotion or not, despite it being a day early. All he needed was the privacy to think. He'd stop off to the boy's left shoulder should he be facing the direction Alphie was and a bit behind him, waiting for him to leave.
乐 乑 乒 乓 out of character 乔 乕 乖 乗:

3A day on the hill Empty Re: A day on the hill Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

notes. Life is
Like a blade One side dull the other side sharp
tags. Always open and ready.

~Kid~
Hao mind begin to work as the man had spoke," Hey kid go play action figures somewhere, alright?" While the man walk near Hao a strong gush of wind cause Hao ponoch to dance from left to right. Hao begin to frown then said ,"Mr..... I am lost could you help me find my mommy?"

As that happen Hao couldn't help but stare at the man with puppies eyes. Hao had hold out his left hand for the man grab. Hao didn't stop there he had to make it look convincing thus tearly display of emotion was needed. Hao eyes began to get teary as several drop came rolling down his cheeks.

Before the man could just walk past him Hao had block his path by standing directly in front of him. What trigger such a cruel trick was the comments of the man who seems to be rather disrespectful. Hao hope he played his role correctly if all goes well a tight grip would be established once the hand was accepted.

If everything goes well Hao would end the crying scene once the man grab hold of his hand. If not he would erupt in rather large crying episode . Even those Hao wasn't a kid he did like messing with people. Hao enjoyed his kid like appearance even those he was 18 years old he had got away with a lot of stuff due to his appearance.

As a Marine Hao learn to use his appearance to his benefits in every situation he is in.

WC:

Equipment/Data:

made by sei

4A day on the hill Empty Re: A day on the hill Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:52 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

Ensign Basa

Soon as I Catch the Vibe

Liftin' the Lauren Shirt

i hope we fight and i get to kill you  clown

Telling the kid to go, he started with some sob story about how he lost his ''mommy''. Alphie found it amusing given the brat looked twelve and he was still calling his mom mommy. Basa didn't know his parents, well he knew who his dad was, but he didn't bother to get to know the dude, simply because he wasn't interested. That said he wasn't precisely sure if calling one's mom ''mommy'' at age twelve was appropriate or not, but nonetheless Alphie thought it was stupid and odd. "What the hell are you saying mommy for, you look like your twelve get some hair on your chest. She probably left you, because you sound like a pus- punk." He didn't want to be too harsh on his kid, but hopefully it'd get him to man up and grow some nuts, because Basa honestly was disgusted at what he saw.

Given he wasn't going to be granted the privilege to think in peace, the little chump made the decision for Alphie and he decided he would head to the outpost to check on his promotion. As he spoke to the kid, Basa would have ignored the gesture the outstretched hand was supposed to be entail Alphie to do. Holding hands? What the fuck is this? Maybe the kid left his balls at home or maybe he had none. Alphie didn't know or really care. Having stepped to the side, positioning he kid off to his right by about 1m, he kept tabs on the kid via sound and sight of his shadow that stretched forward towards where Basa was walking. Of course his own shadow stretched about 2m ahead of him too, but Basa was more concerned on the kid's. If the kid followed, Basa would just continue towards the wilderness and ditch the brat there. "The town is that way, if you follow me int he wilderness a baby like you will probably die, so stay back here ok? Go look for mommy in the town." He laughed, as he proceeded do the hill, hands out his pocket having withdrew Curtail to ensure the pistol was loaded should he run into trouble in the jungle.

5A day on the hill Empty Re: A day on the hill Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

notes. I
Am Always Ready To
tags. Cut You

~Kid~
Hao had stop crying his plea for the man to help him didn't work. In all honesty he felt like the guy was a bit much around the edges. He could further his plot to annoy the man but glancing at man flintlock wouldn't be smart.

A cold smile would erupt across Hao lips one that felt with pain.
Hao had place both his into his ponoch as his ponoch conceal most of his upper body movements. As he walk the opposite direction of the man he had begin to talk. He said ," A couple years back. I ate a weird fruit ,and from that day fourth my body undergo several changes .My Daddy Rai Long said I am a instrument of destruction. But my brother Seth said..... I am not. But sometimes I wonder off the deep end."Hao had walked about a meter from man as pause then he said,"But do you know what I think? I just think I am a Marine. See you later man !"Hao had continuing his walk forward as he made his way
back to Briss Kingdom.

As Hao descend down the hill he begin to whistle a soft tune. As he walk the wind blew against his ponoch causing it to dance against the wind current. Hao had implanted the appearance of the man he meant today. He hope to make a better impression on him next time. If they shall every meet again.

WC:

Equipment/Data:

made by sei

6A day on the hill Empty Re: A day on the hill Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:10 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

Ensign Basa

Soon as I Catch the Vibe

Liftin' the Lauren Shirt

guess we're not fighting today  pale  

Alphie paused as he loaded his pistol and listened to the kid talk. He wasn't really listening, he was just entertaining the guy really. Oh how he spoiled him, most people wouldn't even get Basa's fake attention. "Oh really?" He said about halfway through. "I like fruit too . . . good for your body." What caught Alphie's ear though was a name. "Long" Then "Seth". Alphie paused and closed his eyes, a smile coming over his face almost as if he were about to laugh, but he had a degree of respect for the dead that wouldn't allow him to do so. "You're that dudes brother?" Alphie slightly turned his body, but turned his head more, so he could look at the kid. His eyes were squinted and his eyebrows were upturned mostly because of the expression his mouth made trying to hold back laughing. It was almost as if his face was saying, "can you believe this?" He almost didn't believe it in fact, but why lie about being related to some fresh corpse that didn't even hit the Grandline? "Try to keep that blood in your body then kid. I'd hate to read about you dying to some noname pirate, then another one of you run out there and get gunned down."

That's all Alphie really had for the kid in terms of advice, but it was obvious he was only half serious. He didn't know Seth Long personally, but he read about him in the paper and about his death along with the death of many other Pirates. People get killed everyday, shit. He was just a Lieutenant if Alphie recalled correctly, he remembered skimming through his obituary, but he didn't have many notable acts, so he skipped over it. Turning back around while locking the revolver closed, he safely tucked it back in his sash and turned back towards the wilderness to head to the outpost. "Lemme know if you find your mommy, if we meet again." He raised a single hand in a half assed wave before dropping it down. Basa was pretty amused and astonished that he ran into a relative of the late Lieutenant. He wondered if he was on some bullshit, like carrying on his brother's legacy or something silly instead of chasing his own dreams. Alphie thought such a thing was detestable. Why devote your life to fulfilling someone else's dreams? They weren't good enough to do so, so apparently it wasn't meant to be fulfilled. Picking up the torch and all that other traditional stuff was rubbish. If they got a chance in an after life, perhaps there they wouldn't screw up and get themselves killed before they could reach their goal. Alphie knew he dreamed big, but he was pacing himself, that's the only reason he's a Marine right now and he felt comfortable thinking these things. He was carefully plotting out each step of his journey until he'd sever the leash they had on him and he'd run free as a Pirate once more. But until then, he'd go check on his promotion~
[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum