One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Departure from the 80th Branch EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Departure from the 80th Branch EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Departure from the 80th Branch EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Departure from the 80th Branch EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Departure from the 80th Branch EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Departure from the 80th Branch EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Departure from the 80th Branch EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Departure from the 80th Branch EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Departure from the 80th Branch EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Departure from the 80th Branch Empty Departure from the 80th Branch Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:19 am

Anonymous
Task Name: Leaving
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal:Personal
Description:One month has passed since the battle of the 80th Branch, where Lt. Long lost his life, along with other brave marines. In the end of the conflict the enemy was defeated, the Captain falling to Derous. After the battle those that could be helped where helped, their wounds and injures treated. At the same time rebuilding was taking place. That process took only a few weeks and everything was normal, though there was a problem. Out of the ships used to attack the base one, the Captain's ship, was still standing in great condition. And it was decided, by the higher-ups of the base, that Derous can have it for killing the Captain, and the other ships will be scrapped or sold. So now with a ship Derous was also given his own platoon of soldiers. Shortly after that he was told he needed head to the Island of Ilusia with his platoon.
Enemy Details:
Boss: N/A

2Departure from the 80th Branch Empty Re: Departure from the 80th Branch Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:32 am

Anonymous

"Man, I don't even know why i'm burying you here. You don't deserve a grave... you were a idiot. Shit, you were supposed to fill in this position I don't even officially have. I'm no Doctor.. and you aren't a nurse. You let me push you over... idiot." Derous would mumble to himself as he would place look down at the grave he stood before, this grave belonged to Lieutenant Seth Long. Someone that Derous only have recently met and got to know only a little bit about how crazy and dumb the guy was. Though, he never expected him to lose his life, that was someone Derous didn't even think about. Shit happens though and when someone dies...they can never be brought back to life.

Maybe Derous didn't even have the right to bury the guy, but their was no way to send him to his family. Strangely, they didn't know who to even send it to. And since there were a lot of the deceased no one even took that much time trying, so burying him here was good enough.  

The area at which Derous buried Lieutenant Long was in the same spot, well closer to the water's edge, where the two had got into a conflict. Why? Because couldn't find any other spot and this spot was the first to come to his mind, and it was kinda fitting. Derous could've killed Lieutenant Long himself, when they had that conflict, and he would have probably buried him here anyway.

"Whelp, let me get away from this place. Too gloomy for me... best rest in peace, idiot." Derous would say as he would begin to make his way from this path. Where he was headed was the infirmary, as he still had one more loose end to take care of.

3Departure from the 80th Branch Empty Re: Departure from the 80th Branch Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Anonymous

'Man, why did it take me so long getting here?' Derous would ask himself as he would open the  infirmary doors, gazing around the room, a second, after entering. Almost instantly he would spot the person he was look for and he would head over to her, gently tapping on the back of her shoulder to gain her attention.

"Hmm?" She would turn around and see that it was Derous, but she wouldn't welcome him with open arms. No, she would actually slap him across the face. The sound of her impact echoing through the infirmary. Followed behind that wouldn't be an insult or the sound of another hit. No, what would be heard is the chuckling of Derous. It was a good hit, he couldn't lie, strong and even left a mark on his face. But it wasn't much so he didn't need to respond in any other way than laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She would ask, irritated that he would be laughing at her, belittling her like.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say i'm going to be leaving. And I will most likely not be back to this base... or this Blue in fact. After I finish a few more things I will be heading to the Grand...line.." Derous would turn his back to her and begin to walk toward the infirmary doors, prepared to leave.  Right as he was about to push the doors open he would say one more things. "Oh, and I think me lying about who I was made you become a stronger person...so one day I expect to see you in the future. "

Derous, had lied to Shana, about being a Doctor, and also about a lot of other things. He mainly did that so his time on this base would be more relaxing instead of him having to do a lot of work. He also choose to rarely tell her the truth is because he felt she was like a little sister that he needed to make stronger. Having her believe in herself more, able to handle a large amount of work, and also be able to be their own person. How he did that last part was simply by tell her, most of, the truth. Making her angry and not want to rely on his words of encouragement any longer.

4Departure from the 80th Branch Empty Re: Departure from the 80th Branch Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:48 am

Anonymous

"Honestly, the ship is enough of a reward. And all of these men.... is a bit much. But, I humbly except." Derous would say as he would finish shacking hands with the Rear Admiral in charge of the 80th branch. Derous would then turn his back to the man and also the others watching Derous, and those assigned under him, head onto their ship. A ship that belonged the man know as Captain Justice. A pirate that not that long ago, about a month, attacked the 80th branch. The battle ended in the deaths of many brave aspiring marines. Those injured though were able to be helped and are currently back in good condition, or close to it.

As Derous began to set sail he wouldn't gaze back at the 80th Branch, as it mean't nothing to him no longer. He had gained all he needed from being there and was one step closer to his ultimate goal, that goal being a Admiral. Simple and maybe even a child like dream, but it was a goal he had for awhile now. He wanted that power, respect, and command being a Admiral brought. He craved it. And eh would honestly step over anyone to gain such a thing. Oh, but his goals in this life wouldn't end on just that ,not at all, he will still have many goals after that.

Derous, was someone who wanted many things and will do whatever to gain them. Some actions he takes may be seen as heroic, but that isn't one of his goals. He could give a damn if someone saw him as heroic, he wanted power and to achieve his goals.

"What is this?" Derous would, as he looked at the railing of the ship, saw a message carved into it. He would read it and burst into laughter. Why? He was just surprised is all, and mostly laughing at himself. He had thought Captain Justice somehow got this ship, along with the others he used to attack 80th branch, built personally for him. But that was something he shouldn't have believed, Captain justice was a pirate. This ship was stolen. But going into detail about the ship is a story for another day.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum