One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] Empty Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:39 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Monsters:

VENTURING THESE SEAS LEADS TO RUIN
and the bold often die.
HOWEVER ENFORCE YOURLAWS ,AND SPREAD YOURLIESI'LL CUT IT ALL DOWN WITH THIS BLADE OF MINE
Greed destroys the hearts of men.
IT IS WEAKNESS THAT DRAWS THEM TO KILL AND DESTROY & THE RUSH OF POWER... DISGUSTING.

Kuro Hare was twirling around in the moonlight, this was three days before the incident with Bernard. Kuro Hare spun like a silhouette to open breeze. When suddenly, from the earth surface, some creepy skeletons began to emerged. They had a dank odor, the kind of stench that would make you vomit from simply inhaling. Kuro Hare began to panic, thinking they were minions from his former prison on Thriller Bark. They were four in number, each with a shield and a sword, with flesh matter still somewhat hanging off their bones. "Kuro.... Hare.... Master.... Wants... You...." the skeletal hoard screamed in unity. One of the skeleton dropped their blades, and reached towards the terrified un-dead bunny rabbit, whose insides were now dripping on the ground even more.

With one swift strike, Zeke's blade ripped through the skeleton that tried to touch Kuro Hare in an instant. "Heavenly Tempest." Zeke uttered. Staring at the rabbit, "We meet again... shorty." Zeke said grinning at the bunny rabbit. "You have some interesting friends though... I heard some noise around the Mayor's Manor, I was thinking it was reinforcements of some kind from the marines... but seriously... You really do meet all kinds on these seas. "

"Move away.... Kuro Hare.... is.... our masters...." the Skeletal hoard said once again like drones. "I'm sorry.... He doesn't seem to want to come with you boneheads." Zeke said, making a terrible joke but laughing quite heartily at it. One of the skeletons jumped into mid-air, a slight glare fazed over Zeke's eyes, in an instant he wiped out the second skeleton with one mighty stroke. "Heavenly Tempest.", lunging forward, Zeke spun to the side, lunged his body into flight like a top, wiping out a third skeleton. "Tsk Tsk... Come on, do better than that." Zeke said, sheathing his blade. One skeleton remained, and two of the other stood, once again, grabbing their swords and shields, half broken from Zeke onslaught.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

2Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] Empty Re: Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:48 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
and the bold often die.
HOWEVER ENFORCE YOURLAWS ,AND SPREAD YOURLIESI'LL CUT IT ALL DOWN WITH THIS BLADE OF MINE
IT IS WEAKNESS THAT DRAWS THEM TO KILL AND DESTROY & THE RUSH OF POWER... DISGUSTING.

"Master... Will.... Not be pleased...." the remaining skeletal hoard complained. "I don't care much about whoever you're master is..." Zeke uttered, his eyes now deep in concentration. "Really.... Zeke.... Our Master Knows You Oh... Tooo Well... I wonder.... How you'll react if we call you... Dimitri.... Crosschild.... You're wife.... She used to call your name-" the skeleton's bodies were ripped apart in an instant, this time, each stroke was delivered from the head down to the crotch region, Zeke's movements were so elegant compared to the venom the Skeleton's spewed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOU! SO FLUSTERED! WE ARE MERE SHELLS OF OUR PRIOR... ZEKE.... MY MASTER" the remaining skeleton heads, which bodies were ripped apart, were still talking. "Whose in the world is your master!?" Zeke shouted in anger. "Everything happens for a reason... If you wish to find the answer.... Find us on Thriller Bark!...." the skeleton heads, whose eyes now glowed with red luminescence. Slamming his blades through each Skeleton's head, crushing them to dust from the impact. "Dr. Death awaits... Kuro Neko!" the final skeleton shouted before impact.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

Techniques:

3Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] Empty Re: Rising Spookies [Common Encounter x2] Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:56 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

and the bold often die.

Kuro Hare still stood at Zeke's feet trembling, while Zeke tried to process the information that was just conveyed to him. It was on this night, that for the first time in a long time, a large grin across Zeke's face, it was neither one of happiness or one of anger, it was a calm kind of monster that had smiled in acceptance of his past and present. "Thriller Bark... You'd like me to just chase after you... Eh?" Zeke said to himseldf, placing Beak back into it's sheath. "However, I have my own path to walk. Frankly, I don't have much time to hunt down... My wife and child's murderers... They... are things I need to accomplish first." Zeke said looking up the bright moon.

"I don't know much about your former master... Kuro Hare, is it?" Zeke said, kneeling down to the rabbit. Nuzzling it's head with his finger, "However, if you don't want to return to him... Maybe you could travel with me?" Zeke said. Kuro Hare couldn't quite understand the man's word, in fact, he couldn't understand them at all. However, at this moment, something with the rabbit stirred as he hopped onto Zeke's shoulder, scurrying to hold onto his jacket. "Time to get back before Xylo panics." Zeke said grinning.

- Exit

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Encounter Complete

Green bag X2
Purple Bag
Orange Bag

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]