One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Gozu

Pirates
Pirates

Gozu
Gozu froze for a moment at the boy's words. What was he trying to say? He could handle himself? But he was just a child. Then again, Gozu could remember a handful of times where he'd gotten out of sticky situations as a child too. Living inland didn't mean that he'd never seen a pirate before leaving. No, they were just a little bit rarer. Hell, he'd even met a fishman way back when he was about ten. So when this boy spoke with such confidence, like he could take care of himself, Gozu didn't question it. He did have a point. He was hired to be the boy's enemy it seems. It was none of his business if the marines were involving children. He gave a nod and took off in a sprint, quickly clearing the rest of the deck, and leaping from the side.

Gozu was quite agile, so the few stories from the edge of the ship to the ground wasn't too hard of a fall. Thankfully, Kon was still fighting whatever marine they'd deemed worthy. Or marines rather. Gozu thought he had plenty of time to come to his aide, a two versus one fight was hardly fair.

It was with much surprise that, as he reached the battle, Kon had both his arms severed. Gozu certainly didn't expect the marines to be so strong, and he certainly didn't expect Kon to go down so easy. To be fair though, Kon wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but his skin was thicker than the hull of their ship. Gozu couldn't take lightly what had happened here.

As Kon fell to the ground, Gozu drew his sword. It's blade stretched to the side as he had vengeance in his eyes. Before these marine bastards could so much as relish in their victory, Gozu brought his sword hard towards one of them. A young blonde man, not much older than Gozu by the looks of him.

This marine, Seth Long, was assisted by another, Tyson, whom both seemed blissfully unaware of Gozu's arrival. They truly were reveling in their victory, standing over Kon like the day had been won. Gozu aimed to cut clean across the man's midsection. As he followed through with the slash, a small wisp of super-heated air lashed from the tip of his blade about three meters. 'Cerberus' Bite' he thought to himself. His blade gripped tight and his aim true, there should only be one more marine to deal with, if he didn't feel the need to run.

The clashing of the marines and the pirates had already started to continue, leaving the three of them alone here. Kon might have fallen, but Gozu had no intention of being the next man to fall.

WC: 483

Skill Info:

16Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:11 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

notes. Don't try to fight me.
Skill. Over 9000
tags. Always open and ready.

~Here the story of Gozu,and the Brave 300~
Due to the distance of each the fight not everyone Marine or Pirate is watching. Thus there are some who is still in conflict.
As for Gozu as he descend from the ship he would find himself being pushed back by a force of fleeing pirates,and fighting marines.

The sound of gunfire drawn in the background as Marines,and pirates alike fight. As Gozu would attempt to flee into the massive crowd he would find himself getting into a massive war. The clinging of swords,and gunfire completely surround him. It was at some time that a group of Marines glare at him about 10 or so. Each marine had either a sword or rifle they were about 6 meters from Gozu.

The sound of rifles going off as the lead of a bullets(10) hurl into the air heading for Gozu. Would the lead of each bullets hit Gozu only time will time. One may ask were of the pirates just about all of them avoid conflict with the marines . They were scared,and like any other person they wanted to retreat so don't expect any aim from those around you. All across the battlefield the news of firstmate Kon being defeated decrease the moral of each pirate. For one to reach Lieutenant Long they would have to pass the large amount of troops that block there path. As no marine or pirate alike can just run through the crowd without being injured or halted in some fashion.

As for Lieutenant Commander Tyson he had stood directly in front of Seth. Lieutenant Commander Tyson due to his towering size he could pretty much watch the battlefield like a hawk.He felt that Seth had did enough work during this entire conflict,and he will like him to rest. Lieutenant Commander Tyson had said "Take a break Lieutenant Long before moving forward." Long had nodded as he kept his guard up as he reloaded his Hades. Once that was done he had begin to rest. He knew he could only rest for a little so he said ,"Hold them off for me sir for me!"
Lieutenant Commander Tyson nodded in approval as he grab his Katana placing the bloody blade on his shoulder resting his blade as he watch the pirates begin to flee.

As for Kon he had last the will to fight his laid on the ground bleeding to death.

WC:420

OOC: I feel that since the pirates are fighting as well as Marines. You would have to keep in mind not everyone is watching the fight due to the distance. But!
I have decide to wait so we can do this battle like you wanted those. I only spawn 10 marines not a legion so it would be fair.
Oh the swarm of fleeing pirates are heading your way due to there First Mate being defeated those lost a lot of the moral.

Equipment/Data:

made by sei

17Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:23 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

18Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Anonymous

"WHY I'M ALIVE!?!" Shane would say as he slammed his scythe into the deck of the ship. He would then begin to march over to Derous, yanking him by the collar of his shirt, and lifting him up into the air. Shane, Captain Justice, would then dangle Derous over the edge of the ship, the railing being gone. "I lived because I am just like you... a Devil Fruit user. You did decapitated me...you fuck. But before that, before you even joined the crew. I had eaten a strange fruit. At first I thought it was nothing and didn't pay any mind to it. One day I went swimming and almost drowned due to eating that fruit... and I was still ignorant of what it was. Then, you came and killed me, but not long after that. I found myself alive, as a wondering soul, luckily I found my body. But before I went into it I witnessed everything you did... your shitty speech to that man about Justice and your gleeful laugh at the executions.

The bodies were sent to the new world, and horrible things were done to each and everyone one of them. Not mine as I escaped that place, and vowed to get revenge. First on you, and then on those people. Disgracing the dead... and that is why I became Captain Justice. I promised pirate that I came across vast riches and most became my Nakama, though I could never replace the ones you killed.

Never, me letting them all die is something that haunted me everyday...but. Let me stop this rambling, as you don't deserve my reasoning. Drown, Derous, suffer one of the most painful deaths. As you sink helplessly into the depths, and your bo-"
Shane would have his speech cut short, getting poke in the eyes by Derous' free hand. This suddenly, childish, attack through Shane off balance a bit, and Derous would use this to his advantage. Grabbing hold of Shane's arm, with both hands, and pulling him toward the edge. Since the railing to this part of the ship was broken and the edge was exposed it was easy to drag the Captain over with him. Derous would be successful in his act and they two would make a big splash.

"WHY KILL YOURSELF WITH ME!?!" Captain Justice would ask, both being separated a bit when hitting the water.

"I lied, I never ate a Devil fruit." Derous would say as he would swim away from Shane, so the guy couldn't grab him and bring him down with him. Derous would quickly make his way back to land and actually back on to the ship.  If Shane, Captain Justice, hadn't slammed his weapon on the ground he could have used it to save himself. He didn't though, sadly. Once back up on the ship Derous would sit down to relax and regain his energy.

"We need to talk, Derous."

---

The battles going on between the Marines and Pirates wouldn't end, even with Captain Justice defeated. The only way for the fighting to be over is for one side to be utterly defeated and killed. No one within the fight had any time to just watch, unless they were where Derous was. The fighting going on was a last stand and holding back and focusing on just one opponent could, be the end of you. You could aim at someone with your pistol but that didn't mean someone had your back. To put it in short this battle was a mess and if one was to run they would surely die or be gravely injured.

Yo:

19Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Gozu

Pirates
Pirates

Gozu
Gozu turned back towards the man he'd struck. The wound on his stomach wasn't enough to kill him instantly, but the boy was out of commission for sure. He was going to need medical attention, fast. However, Gozu couldn't really concern himself too much with the boy's condition. With the number of guns pointed his way, nobody would be dumb enough to try and slip between himself and the blonde man, so it was unlikely he'd have to worry about a rescue attempt.

He knew what was coming, and he readied his sword. By his quick estimate, about a dozen guns pointed his way, and he needed to be precise to keep from being seriously wounded or even killed. Thankfully, he'd anticipated a situation a bit like this before. It's why'd he'd developed his Devil's Breath technique. It wasn't only a good offensive tool for wiping out cluttered groups of enemies, it was also very good for defending against projectiles heading towards him.

It was a cone shaped ability, which was too perfect for the scenario. A veritable wall of marines aiming their guns and ready to fire at the first sign of movement. All aiming towards him, and he, the origin point of this cone. As Gozu growled, his blade convulsed in front of him, and a storm of super-heated lashes shot from the sharp edge. It was like the lash from before when he struck the boy, only this time a bit longer range, and much higher volume. As soon Gozu started thrashing his blade violently in front of him, perhaps only an instant later, the shots rang out. He counted ten shots, so he was thankful his original calculation was off.

The lashes filled the distance between himself and the wall of marines firing their guns. He didn't feel a shot, so he was sure his technique was effective in at least diverting the bullets away, if not outright slapping them out of the air. Though, the boy on the ground was probably not in the best spot. He was between Gozu and the marines, so he would not be spared from the barrage of lashes, and risked getting caught in the crossfire.

Gozu didn't expect the other man who'd fought Kon to stand idly by as the lashes cut their way through the line of marines. He was weary of this one, Tyson, an what his next move might be. With the pirates and marines clashing again, neither seemed to want to give an inch. That mixed with the wall of marines who'd just been caught on the rough end of his Devil's Breath technique, it might be in his best interest to run. Less he wanted to end up with his stomach slit like the boy on the ground. Though the blonde boy was already in bad shape, so the storm beating down on him was certainly not helping.

The gale continue as Gozu's sword danced in front of him, and even after he stopped. The air was violent in that direction, and burned as well as cut. As his sword fell still, Gozu's gaze fell on Tyson, and he shot him a look that said nothing short of 'You may want to leave'.

WC: 558
Post #3

skill info:

20Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

notes. Don't try to fight me.
Skill. Over 9000
tags. Always open and ready.

Wip
oh ~It's What It's~ sabu
Lieutenant Long couldn't remember the last time he fear death before . Wait he could but he didn't want to recall the moment those. His soul had been scar as well as his pride he wasn't happy in fact he felt his adrenaline pumping through out his body. Seth had landed on the ground with a thud his back hitting against the dirt.

The tension could be felt in the air as Gozu turn his back on him. Lieutenant Long didn't feel the pain of the strike just yet.  It was at this time Seth had train his eyes on the fleeing Gozu once the marine had aim there weapons at Gozu. About a dozen or so he knew if Gozu make the wrong move they would fire. Seth knew what he had to do as  Gozu made it about 2 meters away.  Long had a small flash back. For many year Seth had nearly master a technique know as Juken better known as Gentle Fist. The Long family had past down these techniques down from generation to generation finally unto Seth Long. Today he shall used these skills to not only defend his honor but his own life so help him God.

Long had thrust his index finger as well as his middle finger forward in unison. Releasing the technique known as Gentle Tap forward. This technique allow the user to release a shock wave forward for about 3 meters without contact .

Due to Seth incredible knowledge of the human body,and due to the years of study of the human pressure point system. Seth was able to,deliver a well place hit in the general area of shoulder which  Gozu hold his sword in. The strike would landed just before Gozu had reach 2 meters away from Seth. Since Gozu was exactly  2 meter from Seth location with his back turn. Seth had the element of surprise . If Seth was successful the force of the attack would had launch Gozu shoulder forward for about 1 meter. Creating what is called a reflex in the time Gozu shoulder shot up Seth had yell,"Fire!" Since the marine was already un ease all the marine erupted  in a blazing discharge of gun fire.

This action was well before Gozu had decide to strike at the marine using his sword. Since Gozu shoulder was flung forward by the force of the attack . Gozu shouldn't be able to release any of his sword techniques to defend himself!

Seth had mumble ,"Get the fuck out here!" If this was successful Gozu would find himself shot up by the marines torment of fire .

{Max Out}
(WC:314)
Technique{Stamina Count}:

Equipment:

made by Seth

21Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:46 pm

Anonymous

"Yea, I understand. But why should I have to investigate this crap?" Derous would say as he would stand to his feet, dusting himself off. He was glad his clothes also shrunk a bit, but the fight has left them a bit disgusting and dirty. And all over Derous was a bit bruised, as he had actually lost when he and Shane fought in front of everyone. He knew the man would want questions though, in private, so death was far from his mind. As curiosity was the vengeful Captain Justices' problem. If he didn't want to know the reasons for what happened he could have killed Derous.

"But what are we supposed to do about the fighting? I don't feel like heading over into that mess just yet. Can't you do something? You are the strongest here... go kill the rest of the pirates." Derous would say as he would look around. He was watching his surroundings to make sure no one else would

"No, I don't want to cause any bloodshed personally. Let them continue their fighting for just a bit longer, it should be dying down. Then we can go in and just tell them to stop." He would say.

"Ugh, whatever. I'm going to find me some bandages on this disgusting pirate ship." Derous would say as he would head below. Looking for bandages, yea doing that, not beating his meat. he was like seven, but beating his meat could happen while he is down there. Maybe, who knows, I won't say. But their is a very strong possibility that fapping to occur down there.

Yo:

22Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Gozu

Pirates
Pirates

Gozu
-I’m just a big dud, foolish from the start;
I make a wrong move, and the world just falls apart-

Gozu's gaze shifted back to the blonde boy, who was just now raising an arm towards him. With almost a scoff his hands tightened around the hilt of his no dachi. The red-haired swordsman advanced forward, his blade ready to smother the quivering bit of life left in the marine. With a growl he gained speed, ducking to the side as a translucent bullet of air shot from the boy's finger tips, whizzing by Gozu and going towards where he was a moment ago. The boy had aimed where he was, not where he was heading.

He didn't take anytime marveling at the boy's skill, instead stepping close into the boy's personal space. He allowed the boy no time to give a second command to the marines who were still recovering from their run in with the Devil's Breath. As he got in close, Gozu thrust his blade forwards towards the boy's heart. He was giving the boy a quick, clean death. That was more than he deserved. He'd helped in cutting down Kon, and left him a wound that would leave him to slowly bleed to death.

Gozu had done close to the same, but clearly the boy wasn't in too bad of shape. He still had the energy to fight back. Though, he wasn't going to just leave the boy to bleed out like some kind of dog. No. He deserved a warriors death. He deserved to die in the field, not some hospital bed. Gozu hoped the boy would do the same for him, if they were in each other's shoes.

His sword plunged sharply towards the wounded boy's chest, and Gozu looked up as he pulled it back and prepared himself for the worst.

WC: 301
Post #4

skill info:

23Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
~Watch this~
Earlier today when Gozu had landed his attack against Long stomach there was a very distinctive heat behind the slash. The heat was enough to burn most of the wound thus limiting the amount of blood Lieutenant Long lost. Those the slash was pretty long he was losing blood just not enough to kill him those. For those who is trouble about Seth location he is to the right of Commander Tyson shoulder .
His body landed in a way that is vertical which is up,and down. His head was cock back eyeing the man known as Gozu. The moment when Gozu had just finish distracting the marines in front of him he had shift his gaze toward Seth. Thus any attempt to surprise him was replace by the shifting gaze of the devilish Gozu. Lieutenant Long decide to still release his Gentle Tap as he did that he had mumble just high enough for Commander Tyson to hear him.

What was said was ,"When he is near."
Commander Tyson was waiting for his time to strike Lieutenant Long laid just below him his feet in the direction of Tyson ass. As for Seth upper body it was pointing in the direction of advancing Gozu. Tyson knew it would take time for Gozu to reach maximum speed as he don't know Rokushiki like he does. The moment reach his maximum potential he was still 4 meter away,and we all know suddenly stopping at full speed is nearly impossible. The moment when Gozu had duck at the attack deliver by Seth possible to the left since the attack was aim at the right shoulder. Commander Tyson who was already holding his katana in his right arm glance at Gozu it was time. Commander Tyson had begin to use the technique known as Soru rapidly slamming his feet into the earth crust it allow the user to instantly reach maximum speed with little to no effort on his end. But Commander Tyson had customize his Soru allowing his to apply speed to his sword techniques as well as reach maximum speed in one motion. The technique was known as,"Rocket Slash." Using Soru the user is flung forward at maximum speed with his katana place in either hand in a vertical(Example l up,and down) motion attempting to cut straight through the target body in one motion.

Due to Commander Tyson being a superior sword user his strikes are superior then Gozu as well as his speed. The uses of Rocket Slash would bring Tyson 2 forward in any direction he chooses. He had decide straight for Gozu who was now 2 meters away the time Rocket Slash was release. Commander Tyson would attempt to cut Gozu in half completely with the help of the technique know as Rocket Slash.The thing about Soru is those the user moves in a blur making it hard for lower tiers to follow there movements making it a good idea to use against slower targets. If all goes well Gozu would be cut in hair by the sure force of the strike.

As for Seth the moment when Commander Tyson had disappeared he knew he had to do something to. His right hand was laid across his chest as his right hand hold Hades in place across his right nipple. His left hand now rest on the ground Seth head was still watching the events he waited until Commander Tyson to reappear before he did his movement. When Tyson had reappeared Seth place his head in the up right position as he press a button on Hades then place the gun into his mouth. The weapon known as Hades since Hades is a topical-break revolver, meaning it is reloaded by "breaking" the pistol in half, exposing the rear of the cylinder. This automatically ejects all cartridges inserted and allows the user to drop in fresh ones. The moment when he place Hades into his mouth the empty shells was shot out. But Seth didn't stop there in fact his right hand was now free he had which now allowed Seth to use the technique known as Eight Trigrams Devastating Strike. Slamming his right open palm into his right side had cause him to be roll toward the left for about 3 meters. His right side had hurt as well as his stomach die to the rolling but as he roll he had kept his teeth on Hades. Once the motion was completed. Seth reach into his pocket producing 6 bullets place them into the chambers of Hades.

Snapping the Hades back in place Seth had roll on his laid on his stomach. As he aim to shot Gozu. All this would happen when Tyson had arrive at Gozu location. Seth would fire Hades 3 times at any location Gozu would move to so if he would attempt to flee from Tyson strike he would be meant by Hades rain of bullets.
Notes:

Techniques{Stamina Left}:

24Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:21 am

Anonymous

Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Tumblr_mukj48kx0E1rnvb0co1_r1_500

Fights, are really horrible. When one's life is own the line they don't think about those that have already fallen. They think only about their self in that, and this, instance. They want to live so they can be their for their family, their fortune, their whatever. They want to keep living for their things, whatever it may be. Cruel, like in this instance, can't being to describe that selfishness felt by those fighting.  Derous at this time had made it back to the deck of the ship, and he could hear the fighting once again. The sounds of those putting their lives on the line.

"Man, death is something else? Ain't it fam? Err I mean Rar Admiral, excuse that... being a child makes me talk like I did back then. But isn't it something? Death doesn't care who you are... what you have done.... what you plan to do... it care for none of that. It comes when it wants to take you, to whatever place it decides you go, not caring which you prefer. Man, it can't even describe in words that... just from hearing the noise of the struggles. I can tell no one cares about anyone but their self right now, and that is reality. Those still standing will be walking over those that have fallen like they are just a bump in the road, going over them or around them. Heh, Or even stepping on them like they are nothing but in the way. "

Being extremely attentive to his surroundings Derous would be saying his words, which held so much truth. As those still standing and fighting for their lives weren't tending to the wounded at all, or caring for those crying out in pain. This also lead to , some, those on the ground grabbing enemies or allies begging for help. This could lead to someone hurting them, just breaking free from their weak grasp, or finishing them of.  

Derous would look over his shoulder, "Do you think it is time? I see you have pumped up enough, so can we?" Derous would ask the Rear Admiral that was no longer sitting in his chair. The old man actually had a, somewhat, drastic change in his appearance. He was now a massive individual instead of a decent height old man; his muscle building and veins pulsating over them. Truly, a terrifying sight if you were to face him.

The Rear Admiral, along with Derous, would now make their way off of the ship. Keeping their guard up at all times in case someone tried anything, ready to react to anything that came in their way as they heading to the fighting. Derous, was walking directly behind the Rear Admiral. Peaking over his own shoulder ever few seconds, so to make sure no slick shit will happen from behind. Soon the two would make it to the opening to the Gallows, an right when they made it there the Rear Admiral would speak. He thunderous voice immediately grabbing everyone's attention.

"I REAR ADMIRAL DAICHI DECLARE THIS FIGHTING ENDS NOW! THOSE THAT CONTINUE TO ATTACK THEIR FELLOW MAN! SHALL FELL MY WRATH! FOR YOU PIRATES YOU CAPTAIN HAS FALLEN! AND FROM THE LOOKS OF IT SO HAS THE FIRST MATE. NOW! I SAY THIS AGAIN STOP THIS SENSELESS FIGHTING BEFORE YOU ALL SHARE THEIR FATE." From those words it would seem he also spoke to his Marines, and not just the Pirates. And for that reason they wold also stop trying to kill the pirates. They tough didn't drop their weapons as the pirates did, as they were to arrest the attackers now. Some pirates didn't want to go along with this but once they spotted Derous, the boy the Captain had taken away, they knew it was over. That the Rear Admiral had killed their Captain and could kill them next, even though the truth was that Derous had killed their Captain, but that didn't matter. So no pirate would even have the energy or moral to continue fighting, and this conflict was over. The marines had won.

"Hmm, where is that idiot of mine?" Derous would say as he would be looking around the battlefield, attentive of his surroundings. He was looking for Seth, the idiotic marine he found could be his sidekick, but ti seemed he was one of the standing marines. Though, soon he would find what he believed was Seth. Just like Derous it seemed the guy was turned into a child, but their luck was different. Derous has only suffered a few bruises while Seth, sadly, seemed to have a gruesome cut on his body along with the footprints of others, this if he was on the ground and trampled. Most likely stepped on as the fighting got worse and worse, dying from not retrieving treatment from his wound in time most likely. Searching around, were Seth's body was, Derous would retrieve his prized gun. He also would find something else that looked cute as hell, a sword.  

These weapons, along with whatever he gained form their corpses, might not even join his arsenal. As Derous liked using his legs and brain in combat, but maybe he could do something with them. Selling them was a strong option he had. "Well, it seems they could just dump all of theses bodies. Err bury them... Shit, do they think I am going to treat the wounded? Heh, Shana has to do this shit... i'm going on vacation." These were the last words Derous would say before heading out of this area, the gallows, and heading to the place he laid his head every night.

ooc: My post is made under the assumption that both Crow and Gozu have died in this battle. If their is any errors please let me know and I will make the appropriate edits, but if not I claim everything theses tow have. Those being any weapons, equipment, and Beli.

Crow's death caused by not having his wound treated and being trampled to death, he also received his wound on post 16 after a hit was claimed on him. So that means, I think, he bled out last post. And due to be turned to a child, Blackheart cursing him, the severity of the bleeding would be increased.While Gozu dying to the bullets of those Marines or whatever.

-exit-

25Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Gozu

Pirates
Pirates

Gozu
Tbh can't decipher Crow's last post. It's all over the place. Gozu is dead. Do whatever.

26Judgement day [Arc final]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day [Arc final] Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:36 am

Anonymous
Topic end. That asshole made a new character before putting his death post sooo, yea he just is dead I guess.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum