One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Primary Skill Set Name: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper
Skill Set Stat: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Information: The Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper is a zoan type devil fruit, allowing the user to transform into a grasshopper, as well as a hybrid form. It can also allow the user to produce sonic based attacks, though only in hybrid and animal form.
Passive:
-When in hybrid form, the user possess four arms, allowing to perform multiple tasks (wielding multiple weapons, etc). The user also possesses strong legs, allowing for greater jumping power, and a durable exo-skeleton (durability based on tier)

-Being a grasshopper, the user is capable of producing sounds using the grasshopper's hind legs. This sound can be weaponized by creative users (damage depends on tier). The sound based attacks are always relatively close range, around 10-15 feet away from the user.
Skill Strengths: While giving a physical boost as all Zoan users possess, the user also gains increased strength in their legs, allowing for high jumps, as well as strengthening kick attacks. Can also generate sound using such legs.
Skill Weaknesses: The user of the Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper is more susceptible to poison-based and cold-based attacks. Outside of this, they have the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Notes:
Jumping Distance:

Tier 1: 7 meters vertical
Tier 2: 14 meters vertical
Tier 3: 28 meters vertical
Tier 4: 36 meters vertical
Tier 5: 42 meters vertical
Tier 6: 50 meters vertical

Durability:

Tier 1 - Exoskeleton is as hard as stone.
Tier 2 - Exoskeleton is as hard as light metals
Tier 3 - Blunt force and slashing attacks drop a tier in damage ( Of same tier or lower). Exoskeleton is as hard as metal
Tier 4 - blunt force and slashing based attacks drop two tiers in damage (Of same tier or lower). Exoskeleton is as hard as heavy metals.

It should be noted that despite the increased endurance, elemental based attacks work just fine.

Tier 1:

Speed: T2

Tier 1 Skill Name: Hopper Kick
Tier 1 Skill Type: Devil Fruit/Hand to Hand
Tier 1 Skill Range: Melee
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3/instantanious
Tier 1 Skill Description: A simple kick performed in the Anton's hybrid form, strengthened by the natural strength of a zoan, as well as the increased strength in his legs.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Hopper Spin
Tier 1 Skill Type: Devil Fruit/Hand to Hand
Tier 1 Skill Range: Melee
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3/instantaneous
Tier 1 Skill Description: Anton leaps onto his hands and spins around, lashing his feet out in a kick to everyone around him. The hybrid form's long legs increase the range of this attack somewhat.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Hopper Tackle
Tier 1 Skill Type: Devil Fruit/Melee
Tier 1 Skill Range: jumping distance
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3/instantaneous
Tier 1 Skill Description: Using the Mushi Mushi no Mi's powerful jumping ability, Anton launches himself at high speeds in a powerful tackling attack. Can be mixed in with a sword swing for increased damage.

Tier 1 Skill Name: B Flat
Tier 1 Skill Type: Devil Fruit
Tier 1 Skill Range: 15 feet
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 5/instantaneous
Tier 1 Skill Description: Anton rubs his legs together to produce a sharp, jarring sound, painful to the ears. While this does no real physical damage, the sharp blast of sound would be enough to distract somebody.

Tier 2:
Speed: T3

Tier 2 Skill Name: Hopper Saw
Tier 2 Skill Type: Devil Fruit
Tier 2 Skill Range: Melee
Tier 2 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3/instantaneous
Tier 2 Skill Description: Using the sharp spines on the back of his hybrid form's forelegs, Anton is able to attack with his legs, cutting the opponents in a saw like fashion.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Hopper Drill
Tier 2 Skill Type: Devil Fruit
Tier 2 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3/instantaneous
Tier 2 Skill Description: Spinning at high speeds and keeping his legs together, Anton is able to use himself almost like a drill, boring feet first into anything he comes in contact with. Most effective when he's moving towards the target via his leaping ability.

Tier 1 Skill Name: C Sharp
Tier 1 Skill Type: Devil Fruit
Tier 1 Skill Range: 10 feet
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 5/instantaneous
Tier 1 Skill Description: An upgraded form of Anton's "B Flat" ability. Anton is able to generate a small shockwave by rubbing his legs together sharply, enough to push targets away from him. This can also be used to deflect some projectiles back from him (tier 1 ranged techs and under. Tier 2 techs and over work as normal).

Last edited by Bloodisaac on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 10 times in total

View user profile

2Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:24 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
We don't really use that kind of system n terms of endurance etc. If you look around at Leonidas's information he has a durability chart that may be of use.

View user profile

3Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:29 am

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
The transformation boost has been removed. I can't help but feel like this df's a bit lacking now. Hmm.

View user profile

4Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:25 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
I mean the system you had for endurance made no sense with how it was, again look at Leonidas's durability chart for endurance increases that may help you with that buff. I did notice though which is completely my fault your transformation guide was taken from the Hebi Hebi No Mi Model. For the other increases using that chart is fine, that was my bad. Its simply the durability chart [endurance] that you should check out from Leonidas's page.,

View user profile

5Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:39 am

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Could you link me to that? I'm having trouble finding it.

And yeah, I did sort of borrow it from the hebi hebi no mi. I wasn't too sure how to write up a span fruit and that was the only example I could find.

View user profile

6Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Apologies for the double post. Edit has been made.

View user profile

7Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Due to this being from a fishman whose affinity is water, i would say a bug based zoan would have a weakness to fire not an increased durability against it.

View user profile

8Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Just popping in, don't forget to put a general speed for your Techniques.

Tier 4 - Fire/Magma based attacks drop two tiers in damage (Of same tier or lower). Exoskeleton is as hard as heavy metals. (Also, you might want to say drop one Tier, once per post, every x amount of posts. Though your exoskeleton is tough, it woun't give you a grand immunity to fire based attacks to drop it two tiers indefinitely.)

9Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Altered the endurance to resist blunt force and slashing attacks instead. Elemental based attacks work just fine.

View user profile

10Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:21 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
If you wanted to seeing as they do have enhanced jumping, you can put meters in stead of feet. 7 feet is about 2 meters and that's not really that much in OP. so i think 7 meters etc is fair for this.

View user profile

11Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Ah, thank you for that. Converted it over to meters. Hopefully this will be enough.

View user profile

12Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
1/2

View user profile

13Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Added more skills, as I have now reached tier 2.

View user profile

14Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper Empty Re: Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Grasshopper on Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:49 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Tier 2 Skill Name: Hopper Grip
Tier 2 Skill Type: Devil Fruit/Melee Weaponry
Tier 2 Skill Cooldown&Duration: Passive
Tier 2 Skill Description: After getting used to the anatomy of his hybrid form, Anton has developed the ability to wield his sword with his feet, allowing to legs to wield his weapons like they were arms.

I dont think this needs to be a tech

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum