One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The pace picks up [Arc task]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The pace picks up [Arc task]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The pace picks up [Arc task]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The pace picks up [Arc task]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The pace picks up [Arc task]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The pace picks up [Arc task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The pace picks up [Arc task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The pace picks up [Arc task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The pace picks up [Arc task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The pace picks up [Arc task]  Empty The pace picks up [Arc task] Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Anonymous
Task Name: Second Night Guard Duty
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Team
Description: Yesterday, the remaining days was put under the message by someone and this has gotten most of the Marines here freaked out. Twice the enemy was able to sneak into the base even with the up in security. The higher ups, at this time, don't know what to do and are also panicking a bit. Derous though has come with them with an idea, to set a small group at the area the message is. And ambush the guy doing it. Derous wasn't given credit for his idea but was allowed to be in the four man Marine group that will do the ambush.  
Enemies / Allies Details: One Tier 1 mini-boss  - Three T0 marine back up
Boss: Yes

Boss:

Last edited by Pie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

2The pace picks up [Arc task]  Empty Re: The pace picks up [Arc task] Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Anonymous
Derous would slowly arise from his bed and gaze around the dimly lit infirmary; the once occupied beds now almost all completely vacant.  "I guess, my little ol' nap is over. I should probably get ready to take over for Shana, ooorr" Derous mumble under his breathe, as he would glance over his shoulder at the unmade bed, the warmth and comfort it gave him beckoning for him to return. Ah, but alas Derous couldn't. Shaking his head turn his attention away from the temptation he would reach over to the chair beside the bed and grab his shirt, and quickly slip it on.  

Derous would slowly stroll between the rows of infirmary beds, before he would reach the doors that led out to the hallway. He would lean against the doorway once he opened the door, watching Shana and John begin to make their way over toward him. Derous could tell, just by their facial expressions and demeanour, that they were uneasy and worried about the message still, along with the warships that were in each direction of the base. Young, afraid, Marines that have never been put in this type of situation in their lives before until now. Derous, honestly, was in the same boat though, well as an Marine, but rather than fear he felt a enmourse amount of excitement.

He didn't know what the outcome of this whole ordeal would be or what it would bring, but he knew  he would be alive in the end. He was already a dead man, and he couldn't be killed. "You guys here about the message getting added to last night?" Derous would ask them once they were in earshot distance.

"..Y-yes..." Shana would say reluctantly, as she passed by Derous and went into the infirmary.

Derous would just snicker slyly to himself at how she responded, for some reason enjoying how she felt about the matter. But he didn't want his nurse to be in such a mood so he decided he would spin some type of lie to brighten her mood. "Shana, my dear. Relax, please. There is no fear anyone, especially you and I, nor any marine stationed here should have. Yes, they may be able to put a little message on our walls. But in the end they would wish they had done more instead. So don't worry by the end of all this the enemy shall not make it out of this without first undergoing our JUSTICE."  

Last edited by Pie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : template and shit)

3The pace picks up [Arc task]  Empty Re: The pace picks up [Arc task] Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:42 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

notes. Don't try to fight me.
Skill. Over 9000
tags. Always open and ready.

Marine Seaman(Grunts):

~Lieutenant  Long Balling on a Budget~
Lieutenant Long have been debrief by his superiors thus his squad have been separated.
But Long gave them very specific orders if anything should happen before allowing them to be dismiss to there assign areas. To be honest Long wasn't a bit of worry about the pending invasion he was only mad at how much the damn ferry cost him.He have been assign to the infirmary due to his doctor skills those they were minimal he could help.  As Lieutenant Long was dress in his  standard marine causal attire which was his all black suit. With his Marine Justice Coat drape across his suit shoulders not to mention his Marine Cap place directly on his head. Long seem to be an bit un easy he feel like today was going to be an long day. Lieutenant Long is very handsome and elegant man. Who is very tall "5,11", and has shoulder-length silky blonde hair, with bright blue eyes and a very cheerful smile. But don't let his smile fool you because his is sadistic mad man who is bend on destroying all who appose him plans.Lieutenant Long had fumble along the hallways of the infirmary approaching one man who seems to be on guard duty.  Long had begin to rap he said,"Big ass bottles, Big Ice buckets
I work too hard to be ballin' on a budget
Me and my people do it big out in public cause
Cause if you don't do it big bitch, you ain't doing nothing

And I'm a hit this drink up like it's my last
I'm a hit this night up like it's my last
I'm a I'm a hit this ass up like it's my last
Swear I'm a, swear I'm a do it like I, like I never had it." Long had pause as he glance at the male figure.
Long had smirk then said
,"
Is this the doctor office I have been assign by eh..... superiors or something... what an drag. Nice to meet you eh... or something along those lines."

{1/3}

made by Seth

4The pace picks up [Arc task]  Empty Re: The pace picks up [Arc task] Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Anonymous

'Ah, an retarded.'This was the thought that would imminently jump into the mind of Derous. Why derous had such an opinion about the guy, he had just met in his life, was just because of how he spoke, the singing was extremely weird and made no sense. From the looks of it he was one of those tough guys that weren't really tough, that were just putting on an act. Someone that would quickly fold once they realized they were powerless against a foe. Ah, and the disturbing smirk was also weird. Derous though, even with all theses thoughts of the fellow Marine, wouldn't make this such a big deal.

"Yes, you are completely right. You have been assigned here, to work as one of my nurses. Your rank no longer matters around me, okay? You are a nurse my friend." Derous would stop leaning against the doorway and begin to walk passed the shorter Marine. The expression he had was that of a calm one that held no disdain or sore feeling for the man, even though he did.

"Patrol this area, as I assume you already know the situation we all are in. As I need to go have a talk with our, higher ups." And with that Derous would pick up his pace to a bit of a faster walk, as he quickly wants to have a talk with those higher ups. First about how he didn't understand why some idiot was sent to him, and also talk to them about the situation.

Hours would pass by and the night quickly came, but Derous still hadn't returned yet. His meeting having a bunch of harsh words thrown around, but all of that was out of frustration, and he understood that. So, unlike them, he was the voice of reason and tried to fix the problems that they had. As it seemed he was the only Marine, in his mind, that understood and could grasp the situation they were all in.

Though, at this time in the meeting between all of the yelling he had a bad feeling. Due to last night the wall being edited and the message added on to, the same thing would have to happen again. And with how dumb the higher ups were acting, only a few Marines would be near the message. Those marines being the few station at the infirmary, the hallway being able to look at the message and also down into the gallows. And finally the other Marines who were stationed to watch over the message.  

Well, there were marines stationed there. At this point in time what was there was a nothing but bloody mess, and a strange little creature just chewing away at the remains of a poor Marine. Seems he was the culprit in editing the message and this time he did more than that.

5The pace picks up [Arc task]  Empty Re: The pace picks up [Arc task] Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Skill. Over 9000

Marine Seaman(Grunts):

~The Nurse Partol~
Lieutenant Long had an distaste for his new superior one that he couldn't explain.
But whatever the case may be down here his rank didn't mean nothing in the infirmary the doctor didn't even give him his name. The West Blue's superiors didn't have time to tell Long about every detail due to the amount of stress they were under. Long was giving the common knowledge of several public places, routes for his patrol, his orders and finally the pending attack on the island.

Long was quite excited he had like the fact that his job would be both dangerous,and boring at the same time. But he was focus on was the fact that he was running low on funds,and to top it off he didn't get paid not until after this assignment. The streets light seem to light up most of the road as Long eyes scan the area.Nurse As Long arrive at the,"Message Wall." the guy who was station wasn't there he had find that a bit weird but though it was an change of command. Long though nothing of it until sound of crunching could be heard in the distance shadow of the,"Message Wall". Long had towards to that direction as he said,"Who goes there?"

Long had though that was a appropriate question for someone who is patrolling the area.
After a few seconds a fishman appeared out the shadow into the streets lights radius now Long could make out who was there. An grey skin fishman who was rather large seems to come out the shadows.
His clothes were so bloody as he glance at Long ,and lick his lips.Long had frowned as he begin to whisper. Within moments the small patrol party of 3 Seaman who were patrolling the area had stood directly behind the fishman about 5 meters away. As Long was about 5 meters in front of the fishman.
Long had said,"....Well I take it that is not your blood. So I am guessing that you ate something or someone. Either way we on high alert so I am going to need to place your hands on your head." The fishman had growl in disapproval then said,"Make me!"
Long had grin then said,"I though you would never ask!" The three grunts seems to be stun at the site of the fishman if you please paralyzed in fear which was understanding for now.

Long had place his right foot one step forward as his left foot took one step back.Long had raise his arms in the stance of 柔拳 shit was about to get real.

{2/3}
(WC:460+363=823)

made by Seth

6The pace picks up [Arc task]  Empty Re: The pace picks up [Arc task] Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Anonymous

"Make me!" Would be the provoking remark the Fishman would utter, but his movements would seem completely different. As he said it he would put his hands on his head as instructed, and also move as fast as he could downward till his face would seem to slam against the ground. Though it seemed he would do something to inflict pain onto himself he didn't as a second later he would be gone, his power jaws effortlessly allowing him to tunnel through the concrete.

Now, underground, and completely gone from the peripherals. Since the Marines behind the fishman were frozen in fear and didn't fire their guns at the Fishman this should be done without any problem. Also the Marine that gave the orders had gotten into a fighting stance and didn't seem to advance forward but rather wait for something to him, he might not be able to do anything.

The Fishman wouldn't stay in the same spot either but rather position himself, underground, under the Marine in the fighting stance. Just under his left foot, and quickly as he moved to that spot he would come up just a little bit so that his mouth would be able to swallow at least up to the man's ankle. This attack could or could not happen it all relies on how the target reacts. As only around ten seconds had elapsed.  

Derous, finally, had left out of the meeting and was going to resume his patrol with his new nurse. But once he got to the infirmary hallway he didn't see the guy, and out of chance he spotted him in the gallows with a few other Marines. Turning his attention to them he wondered what they were doing and then he spotted it, the blood all around. "Seems that there is an enemy around. I wonder what the Nurse will do."

7The pace picks up [Arc task]  Empty Re: The pace picks up [Arc task] Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Skill. Over 9000

Marine Seaman(Grunts):

~Le Fishman Snap~
Lieutenant Long couldn't believe his eyes the fishman practically munch through the stone with little to no effort. Long didn't had time to think it was one of those spare of the moments things if you would please. But on the plus side the fishman had to surface when he surface two factors would be against him. The first is stone regardless if his jaws can effortless eat through it don't suppress the sound of crunching stone. The last factor  is the vibration of the earth crust  or in this case the concrete further more when the earth crust is  un-level it seem to toss of the balance of surrounding area.

Thus upon the fishman reentry Seth would hear,as well as feel the vibration of the crust shifting. As he Seth was already in fighting stance thus his full focus was on the battle . Because his life depends on it if you please. As the fishman maul through the earth crust then reaching the concrete foundation of the road. Seth was already aware of the fishman plan thus Seth jump forward about 3 feet. As he did that he had landed on his right leg as he left foot drag against the concrete foundation Seth quickly flung his black suit open. As the fishman would find his target leg no longer in the area he intended it be Seth reach his Hades. As he un holster Hades using his right arm his left arm swung to the left. Seth right arm flung up as Seth pop his wrist due to the recoil of Hades a large discharge erupted as the Hades being to smoke. The iron bullet due to Seth poor aim would landed at the fishman eye.

The grunts finally decide to help as they had charge into battle as he each unsheathe there blades as they attempt to impale the fishman surface head. Seth yell out,"Well out of all the un expecting things... this thing just dig. What the hell is it?" Yes all this was an attempt hopefully all would work if not. Then Seth would be needing medical attention but let hope for the best shall we?

{3/3}
(WC:460+363=823+370=1,193)

made by Seth

Last edited by Crow Young on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I have to add in 3/3,and do wc total cheers.)

8The pace picks up [Arc task]  Empty Re: The pace picks up [Arc task] Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:20 pm

Anonymous

"I guess that is a true ending." Derous would utter as he was finished watching the fight, the ending. Derous would yawn as he would begin to start his patrol. As that is all he could do at this time, his assistance or intervention not needed.

What he, Derous, had seen was the Fishman emerging from the ground and attempt to devour the Nurses's ankle. Due to Nurse jumping into the air the Fishman, foolishly, continued pushing himself up. Set on devouring it's intended target, and not paying attention at all to the change in the man's change in approach.  As the guy didn't jump just straight upward but also forward, just a bit, so that he would be just out of the reach of this Fishman's powerful teeth.

And before the Fishman could land or change his motion in anyway a gun shot would echo through out this area, and the body of the Fish man would be pushed by it's forced just a little so that it would fall on the ground besides his already made hole. And due to where the bullet had landed, his eye and out the other side, the Fishman would be dead. But, the other Marines would finally get courage and rush over to land blows to make sure the Fishman had died.

It was over, at this time, and the Marines had won. They had defeated the one response for editing the message further to spook the Marines even more. Now what was all to do was for the killer, Seth, to go and report what had happened.

---

"He should have been back by now, what is he doing?"

"He is dead."

"WHAT!?! How do you even know this?!"

"Don't ask me such a thing, just trust me. And send in those four next time, I want them to feel our pain. And tell them they can do as they please."

This talk would happen between two individuals on one of the warships surrounding the 80th Branch.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum