One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Tunka Z Frank EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Tunka Z Frank EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Tunka Z Frank EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Tunka Z Frank EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Tunka Z Frank EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Tunka Z Frank EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Tunka Z Frank EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Tunka Z Frank EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Tunka Z Frank EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tunka Z Frank Empty Tunka Z Frank on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:46 pm

Code:SELECT CONTENT
Name: Tunka Z Frank
Alias/Epithet: Prince Z
Race: Human
Tier: 1
Mode: hard

[

[*]Lastly your character can be vulnerable to death if you will it.
[/list] Fire
         Sea water ( drowning)

Affiliation: Pirate

General Appearance: Tunka has a dark complexion, with dark purple dreads. His eyes are purple however he keeps his eyes closed most of the time. He wears white pants and a white battle shirt with a orange scarf. He wears black and white gloves with its middle fingers cut out. He also wears glasses. However when he is in battle he wears a white mask with a line in the middle of his face. He has shoulders pads and knee pads also a battle vest.
Height: 5"8
Weight: 185lbs
Crew Tattoo Placement: N/A

Personality: Ruthless Tubka shows no mercy to people he does not like and he don't like alot of people. He will attack and attack on end till he beaten his target down.
Clever he is very smart in battle and out of it he use words to get into his opponents head at best. He thinks before he acts most of the time. He refuses to lose without a fight.
Self-proclaimed justice knight his views of justice is that with the least amount of bloodshed. Meaning he rather talk then fight. However he would stop at nothing to reach his goals.
Puppetry is what he view people as being who use and get used. For that reason he cares nothing of people and would kill them with no problem. However those he  deem loyal he shows respect to.

Likes: Fear he loves to cause people fear. He view fear as the number one rule in battle. People who has fear should be able to live another day.
Root beer he loves it to the point of raiding towns just toget it. He also loves women he lust after them.

Dislikes: War although he would fight in one he hates them. Due to the fact that pirates and marines warred in his hometown. Pirates even though he is one he hates them. The marine just like pirates since his childhood he couldn't stand them after the small war they had left many dead.

History: Tunka had a very happy childhood until one day marines and pirates battled it out in his hometown. Causing so much damage to be done leaving many kids without families. However he viewed that as weakness seeing it was power thwt crushed the powerless. Ever since he been on the hunt looking for power. It's the main reason he became a pirate. He's not all bad he saved a town before and in returned they gave him a devil fruit. Which gave him the power he so wanted. He looks to become the pirate king to bring in a new era. The reason why he believes with each new generation shall come a new era of order and chaos. Tunka even has friends in the marines even helped them out once. But all in all it was to help himself out stealing maps from them to gain different things. Terrell also travel to the old world once hinted he was born in the new world. He even went to skypia just to see was it real. He was kicked out because of the damage he did by mistake thought. Z also went to the west blue there he met a high ranking government official but he doesn't remember who it was. Z was trapped on an island for 5 weeks not just any island an island where it was just rocks. That's how he learned he could eat dirt like regular food. Z adventure has just began to tell the truth he just starting it over for the tebth time.
Face Claim: Bleach:Tousen Kaname

Last edited by princetunka on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2Tunka Z Frank Empty Re: Tunka Z Frank on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:28 pm

kidbushido

Marines
Marines

kidbushido
Lol approved.

[17:52:13]Hakai : I see you on most RP sites I've looked at, so you're kinda famous my negus.
[17:53:45] @ Zane : Kid is the best RP'er in the industry
View user profile

3Tunka Z Frank Empty Re: Tunka Z Frank on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:58 pm

Bump redid

4Tunka Z Frank Empty Re: Tunka Z Frank on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:01 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
history is about 50 words short of the wc requirement. Human's get 2 occupations

5Tunka Z Frank Empty Re: Tunka Z Frank on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:16 pm

Bump bump

6Tunka Z Frank Empty Re: Tunka Z Frank on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:38 pm

Bump again

7Tunka Z Frank Empty Re: Tunka Z Frank on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:31 pm

Anonymous
lol approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum