One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
How it all started EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
How it all started EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
How it all started EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
How it all started EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
How it all started EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
How it all started EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
How it all started EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
How it all started EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
How it all started EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How it all started Empty How it all started Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:36 am

Anonymous

HTML5 Icon

"D-derous....why? Why would you betray us like this? You even killed Shane! Did you really not care for us! YOUR NAKAMA!!" A man chained up would say as he struggled to move closer to the cell doors. He was covered in bruises and cuts, his wounds seemingly not treated at all. It was a struggle for him to even speak at this point in time and moving was something many would say was out of the question, but he did. The anger and sadness he was feeling at this time granted him with some type of extra energy that helped him. Though, this extra energy wasn't enough to allow him to break his chains nor the chains that held the others within this cell. A total of seven in this cell and another seven in the cell next to this one.

“If you concern yourself with protecting others in the midst of combat, you’ll forfeit your life…” Derous would say as he would lean forward in his chair. He showed no emotion as he spoke to his former comrade, as he was bored. Watching that man try his hardest to just speak and move closer to the cell doors was boring as hell, and wasteful movements. Derous didn't care if the guy would die from his wounds but he at least believe the man didn't want to die, as no one within this world truly wants to die.  

"W-what?!?....You....y-you can't mean that." The man would say as he would hold on the cell bars to drag himself to his feet, the strain he putting on his body being truly immense. "Derous, we were...no still are Nakama. You can't mean what you said... nor what you've done. Say it is a mistake and free us...." Tears of pain began to trickle down the man's face as he couldn't accept this, not from someone he once thought was a friend.. a comrade in arms.

"Oh, but I do. As that is why Shane had died, as he protected, or tried to, protect another. Yes, I could have pulled my attack back to save his life... but why would I even do that? I was planning on turning your bounties in dead or alive. How I did it didn't really matter to me, as whatever was easier I would go with. Ugh, stop crying. It makes you look even more disgusting.... go sit back down and recover while you can. Though, it doesn't matter as you and the others are probably going to be executed when we arrive at the 80th Branch. I just want you out of my face, okay?" Derous would say, continuingly to talk without emotion.  

"D-derous..." the man would say before falling to his knees; losing the sudden strength he had to do anything at this point.

"So pitiful." Derous would say as he would sit back in his chair. At this point in time this all has taken placed in the past, a few years before current events. Right now Derous is in a Marine ship transporting the ,pirate, prisoners to the 80th Branch where they are to be executed for their crimes.

2How it all started Empty Re: How it all started Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:22 pm

Anonymous

All of the prisoners would be lined up as they were forced to disembarked the ship, "Seems like this is going to not be just a simple execution, well not just theses guys." Derous would say as he would turn his attention from them and look at the other ships that have, presumably pirates, prisoners leaving them. In total there are seven other, Marine, ships.

Due to having a great few already Derous wouldn't move from his spot; which was him simply leaning over the railing of the ship. There actually was a larger crowd, mainly made up of Marines, around the gallows as pirates were being put into a line to be hung five at a time. "Ah, this is going to be a bit slow. I understand that they can't decapitate each and every one of them, as that is too messy. And will take even longer.... but nevermind. I actually like this way better. " Derous would say allowed as the finally ,pirate, prisoners on this ship would get in line with the others.

"Oh? Do you like this? The executions I mean, does it make you happy?" A man would say from beside Derous, also looking on at this public execution. Along with the Marines a few reporters from a near Island came to witness and document everything.

"I feel indifferent about it, but it is Justice. Right? A Justice only marines can administer on those who want to disrupt the peace of this world. a peace the World Government has graciously tried to keep for everyone besides those with status. Is this JUSTICE what pirates should look forward to when choosing their path? " Derous would respond back, not really talking fromt he heart or speaking on how he really feels on the matter. Just speaking from a different point of view.

"Hmm, in all of my fifty years as a Marine I don't think this is Justice. But, I have always been one to go against taking another life if possible. Imprisonment would be better and more humane, I think. " The man would say as he stroked his own beard, thinking about the next thing he would say. A silence, well besides the sound of the gallows, would be between the two for a few seconds. "What do you think should happen to you though? As those pirates said you belonged with them, even though you don't have an noticeable bounty like them. Actually, have a bounty at all."

"Nothing, as I have done no wrong. All I have done is turn those pirates in to receive JUSTICE. Honestly, I deserve more than just the bounty for their heads no in exchange for their bounty I want something else. As money is something a person like me doesn't need. " Derous would say. His attention would not change from the hangings as he spoke, as his group was almost up. Well he man he wanted to see hung was almost up.

"Tell me what it is I may, possibly, be able to help you with it." The man would say truly intrigued at what this man, who he thought was just a simple Bounty hunter, wanted instead of the Beli he would get.

Derous would finally see him, the man who he had spoken to earlier on the ship. The man who still thinks they are Nakama, a smile creeped on the face of Derous as the noose would be put around the neck of the man. "I want to be a Marine. I want to administer JUSTICE to those who go against the World Government. I want more pirates to regret the path they have chosen."

After he would finish saying what he wanted the man would be hung, tears flowing down his face. Derous didn't know if they guy could see him, but didn't care, he knew that man regretted many things when he finally realized he wouldn't be saved. Realizing that he should have never trusted Derous and allowed him to join his crew; that he should have never thought of that man as a Nakama.  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum