One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Quick Question Thread - Page 40 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Quick Question Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Quick Question Thread - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Quick Question Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Quick Question Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Quick Question Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Quick Question Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Quick Question Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Quick Question Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1099 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 40 of 42]

547Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai
I see that on an island it shows the status of the island and the influence of the island. I was wondering if it was possible for a person to have influence on an island but not necessarily own it? So perhaps I own pirates den but placed another under my control without gaining the benefits of owning said island

Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Gw2_dragon_head_render_by_gdmvorz-d4kp37h
View user profile

548Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:28 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
So like you own the island but someone is running it for you? So you like the leader from the shadows?

“Life is about moving forward that is why you never see me look back.”
View user profile

549Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 pm

Influence shows the faction that has most hold over the island
While the status or claiming of the island shows who is currently owning the island.

You could for example have a pirate who owns an island while marine forces hold the influence over the island due to the pirate never being there, or like how whitebeard owned Fishman island as part of his territory but there was a large World government presence

View user profile

550Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai
Hm. So I guess now I'm asking if a person could have influence over an island? Or perhaps a persons organization or crew?

Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Gw2_dragon_head_render_by_gdmvorz-d4kp37h
View user profile

551Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:29 am

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
For turf arc stuff, does the redline count as part of the grand line or blues?

552Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:45 pm

I was lead on to believe I could make my own rules to my territorial kingdom ( island of dreams) I was wondering how do I do that or do I need staff to write do it for me and also how do I enforce them.

553Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:56 pm

You need to claim your position in the world position area, along with a list of your rules.

View user profile

554Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:10 am

How do I claim my biweekly world position perk

555Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:11 am

First you need to have at least 5 posts in character. Secondly you need to do so in the character update sheets.

View user profile

556Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Say what tier would the biscuit fruit be consider as seeing the manga. Claims it's weak yet a powerful fruit if used right. Like the gum gum fruit.

557Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
I believe it would be T2, mainly because of the other fruits to compare it two that are T2. it seems to fit that category the most, while not T1 because T1's are not obviously strong in any way, like the Jacket Jacket fruit for example. while not T3 because it is not obviously super powerful, like the quake fruit for example.

558Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:02 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
Why aren't wax, candy, and biscuit classified the same. They have nearly the same possible skill sets, no immunity, and many weaknesses.

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

559Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Ritz
Hoping an admin can clarify this rule for me:

Attribute System wrote:For the power of Skills, their power/output is equivalent to the Strength of the user + the Tier of the Skill they used divided by 2. So a person with Tier 7 Strength using a Tier 1 Skill, boosts the Skills power output to Tier 4. (7+1)/2=4. In this case you get a number that has a decimal, you round up. Only applies to Skills that use physical Strength. i.e. Gomu Gomu, but not Mera Mera.

From the wording and DFs used as an example, I've always interpreted this as applies to things that actually use your muscles while it doesn't apply on things that don't. i.e. Using the Light DF as an example, a Light Speed Kick would get this boost while a Laser would not.

But I have been told in chat recently that this Strength boost actually applies to everything that is consciously and continuously being manipulated too. i.e. Using the Mera DF as an example, a Fire Dragon construct that the user is manipulating would get this boost, but a Fireball that is already flying independently would not.

I'm a bit confused cause I assumed mental manipulation does not count under the 'physical' tag mentioned in this rule.

What's the correct way then to interpret this?

(Tbh for the Fireball example, I actually expected it to be boosted by this if the user physically exerted effort to throw it. The burning damage won't be boosted of course but the initial impact when it connects will.)

560Quick Question Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:58 pm

OK as a noble I get 100 grunts right off the back free. However if I buy more grunts will they be added to my already 100 grunts or will they count as such.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum