One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Return of The Ryu | Turf Arc
Today at 1:16 pm by Malachai

» The End
Today at 1:10 pm by Malachai

» New Skill set Passive ( The Stone Titan)
Today at 12:07 pm by Ghost

» Adri's Knife
Today at 10:56 am by Adri Sakna

» Experience and Tier System
Today at 5:42 am by Ghost

» Zeal rule-World government allies no more (topic)
Today at 5:11 am by Ghost

» The Island of Dream Last Dream{Turf War}
Today at 4:57 am by Ghost

» Staff Requests: Tasks,Arcs,World Positions.
Yesterday at 11:26 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Training System
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by Hecate

Statistics
We have 1085 registered users
The newest registered user is WibbleWobble

Our users have posted a total of 65303 messages in 8577 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 24]

526 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:23 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

Sara Dooperman wrote:@kjcxb That gotta be outdated, I think anyone is allowed on there, but other staff can slap me if I'm wrong on this.

I don't think there is one, at least not to my knowledge @Light
Is there another way where someone can start their adventure on karate island besides the quick and easy way? Because apparently I need special authority to do that.

View user profile

527 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:59 am

Just make a task of you being there and doing whatever you're doing and it's gonna be fine, if nothing else I can take the hit. If they deny your task you're just gonna have to start on a different island.

Log Pose Points : 18/18 (Rusukaina cleared)

Updates
View user profile

528 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:55 am

Post in the MISC help desk requesting your colour [marines] To be added

that is why you can't post anywhere. You dont have the colour to do so

529 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:25 am

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

@Khalifa Matías wrote:Post in the MISC help desk requesting your colour [marines] To be added

that is why you can't post anywhere. You dont have the colour to do so
thank you renamon

View user profile

530 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Can you increase your haki using EP without unlocking it? Like buying C rank Haki while having it locked.

531 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:02 am

Gabriel Lucas

Free Agents
Free Agents

I have a question about my alt, Renji. Since I never put him in the activity check (due to not having enough posts/topics from lack of muse for him.) I know he loses his Rev Captain position, but which perks from the position does he also lose if any, and does he lose his tier?

532 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:29 am

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

If you pick up activity with him I can put you on  two week probation, if you really want to keep him.

And no to the haki question

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

535 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:32 am

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Monitor isn't a Marine base. It is going to used for site plot later on and will be changed to being controlled by the WG.

Dealing with the WPR it'd be really dumb for a Staff member to always NPC a NPC that is yours. No one has time for all that. And if t is your NPC you wouldn't need to pay SP. You recruited it so there wouldn't be anything special you'd need to do after doing so to RP with it

View user profile

537 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

No make a new topic

View user profile

539 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Gabriel Lucas

Free Agents
Free Agents

If I were to scrap this character, and revamp my alt, will my alt not suffer from the scrapping penalties, and be able to use the df rolls I rolled for him instead of Joey's?

540 Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:25 am

Question about flashbacks, if I want to flashback a thread I'm currently in could I leave the island and still participate in that thread?

541 Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:33 am

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

^ Also. Can I do a flashback thread on a diff island

View user profile

542 Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:20 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Scrapping is basically when you say, "I'm tired of this character, I'd like to RP a new one." There is nothing wrong with this state of mind, everyone goes through it, but there is a penalty for Scrapping characters. Your first Scrapping will result in a Tier reduction by 1, Bounty/Reputation reduction by 50%, and loss of all belongings, Beli, and OOC items like Reroll Tickets. Additionally you cannot claim a Devil Fruit over Tier 2 for free.

Any Scrap after resorts in you having to start off at Tier 1. Your Scrap counter will reset upon reaching Tier 4, letting you go back to the single Tier reduction, so on so forth. Additionally after your second scrap you lose rights to have an alternate character.

Scraps are counted across accounts. Meaning if Bobby has 2 Characters and Scraps one on Account A, then a week later Scraps the other on Account B, he now faces the Scrap Penalty of having to have this new character start at Tier 1. Scraps will sometimes be turned into site NPCs. You can reserve this right, by making a note to not have your Scrap turned into a site NPC upon scrapping.

You do not face the scarp penalty but scrapping your main is carried counted across your accounts. You Alt also should have it's own Devil Fruit rolls, but remember it can't claim a fruit for free like your main could. Only exception, due to the special Revamp ticket, that'd allow your alt to get a better DF( if they have one).

I'm not sure where the information for Flashbacks are on the site. But, you can only do a Flashback on a Island you are on.

View user profile

543 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:54 pm

BOJACK

Free Agents
Free Agents

What are the rules and what not for changing face claims? I've seen it done before but I'm not sure if I can with the new face claim list being a thing. Would i have to just post in the face claim list again with my new claim? I'd assume it wouldn't be too big a problem if the two fcs shared a lot of traits such as hair color and eye color and stuff.

[20:00:50] Hiroko Young : i feel like they are retard
View user profile

544 Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:23 am

Nope, no more, new Fc list locks in your face claim.

View user profile

545 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:02 am

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Are there any limits for weapons app'd via curse weapon tickets? Like for example could the material be anything or would it be base iron? Would love to know any other limits as well besides material if there are any.

If there are limits, could you pay extra to upgrade?

546 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:46 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Any Ticket for items refers to the Base Grade for that item, like Npcs can only have the base stuff.

If you want something other than base grade, you may purchase them, like Purchasing different races for NPCs and Materials for items.

View user profile

547 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

I see that on an island it shows the status of the island and the influence of the island. I was wondering if it was possible for a person to have influence on an island but not necessarily own it? So perhaps I own pirates den but placed another under my control without gaining the benefits of owning said island

View user profile

548 Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:28 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

So like you own the island but someone is running it for you? So you like the leader from the shadows?

Kneel
View user profile

549 Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 pm

Influence shows the faction that has most hold over the island
While the status or claiming of the island shows who is currently owning the island.

You could for example have a pirate who owns an island while marine forces hold the influence over the island due to the pirate never being there, or like how whitebeard owned Fishman island as part of his territory but there was a large World government presence

View user profile

550 Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Hm. So I guess now I'm asking if a person could have influence over an island? Or perhaps a persons organization or crew?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum