Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 38 of 42]

526 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:23 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

Sara Dooperman wrote:@kjcxb That gotta be outdated, I think anyone is allowed on there, but other staff can slap me if I'm wrong on this.

I don't think there is one, at least not to my knowledge @Light
Is there another way where someone can start their adventure on karate island besides the quick and easy way? Because apparently I need special authority to do that.

View user profile

527 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:59 am

Just make a task of you being there and doing whatever you're doing and it's gonna be fine, if nothing else I can take the hit. If they deny your task you're just gonna have to start on a different island.

Log Pose Points : 18/18 (Rusukaina cleared)

Updates
View user profile

528 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:55 am

Post in the MISC help desk requesting your colour [marines] To be added

that is why you can't post anywhere. You dont have the colour to do so

529 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:25 am

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

@Khalifa Matías wrote:Post in the MISC help desk requesting your colour [marines] To be added

that is why you can't post anywhere. You dont have the colour to do so
thank you renamon

View user profile

530 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Can you increase your haki using EP without unlocking it? Like buying C rank Haki while having it locked.

531 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:02 am

Gabriel Lucas

Free Agents
Free Agents

I have a question about my alt, Renji. Since I never put him in the activity check (due to not having enough posts/topics from lack of muse for him.) I know he loses his Rev Captain position, but which perks from the position does he also lose if any, and does he lose his tier?

532 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:29 am

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

If you pick up activity with him I can put you on  two week probation, if you really want to keep him.

And no to the haki question

View user profile

533 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Haba

Admirals
Admirals

It says that Skypeia is Marine Owned, but why which marine? Or has it become a Marine Base kind of like Marinford

Also for World Position Recruitment if you happen to recruit a NPC how will it work? Will staff act as a NPC in every topic? Or will I be given control over it? Or will I have to pay SP every single time I want to rp with it.

"I wanna be the very best, Like no one ever was, To kill them is my real test, To fight them is my cause, I will travel across the internet, Searching far and wide, Each old gen to understand, The power that's inside, Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all!, It's you and me, I know it's my destiny, Old-gen!, Oh you're my worst friend, In a world I must defend, Old-gen! A heart so true, My courage will pull me through, You teach me and I'll follow you, Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all, Every challenge along the way, With courage I will face. I will battle every day, To claim my rightful place. Come with me, The time is right, There's no better place. Arm in arm we'll win the fight! It's always been my dream! Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all! It's you and me, I know it's my destiny, Old-gen! Oh you're my worst friend, In a world I must defend, Old-gen! A heart so true, My courage will pull me through, You teach me and I'll follow you, Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all"
View user profile

534 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:03 am

Haba

Admirals
Admirals

Bumping this

"I wanna be the very best, Like no one ever was, To kill them is my real test, To fight them is my cause, I will travel across the internet, Searching far and wide, Each old gen to understand, The power that's inside, Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all!, It's you and me, I know it's my destiny, Old-gen!, Oh you're my worst friend, In a world I must defend, Old-gen! A heart so true, My courage will pull me through, You teach me and I'll follow you, Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all, Every challenge along the way, With courage I will face. I will battle every day, To claim my rightful place. Come with me, The time is right, There's no better place. Arm in arm we'll win the fight! It's always been my dream! Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all! It's you and me, I know it's my destiny, Old-gen! Oh you're my worst friend, In a world I must defend, Old-gen! A heart so true, My courage will pull me through, You teach me and I'll follow you, Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all"
View user profile

535 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:32 am

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Monitor isn't a Marine base. It is going to used for site plot later on and will be changed to being controlled by the WG.

Dealing with the WPR it'd be really dumb for a Staff member to always NPC a NPC that is yours. No one has time for all that. And if t is your NPC you wouldn't need to pay SP. You recruited it so there wouldn't be anything special you'd need to do after doing so to RP with it

View user profile

536 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Haba

Admirals
Admirals

Could I get my character moved so that I can edit her? I have the Special Revamp Ticket.

View user profile

537 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

No make a new topic

View user profile

538 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:32 am

Haba

Admirals
Admirals

Cat Burglar: Everything you sell is worth double its original sell value.

Does that count for things sold to the site as well? Like selling back a Pair of Seastone Cuffs will be 60m?

View user profile

539 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Gabriel Lucas

Free Agents
Free Agents

If I were to scrap this character, and revamp my alt, will my alt not suffer from the scrapping penalties, and be able to use the df rolls I rolled for him instead of Joey's?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum