One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ghost Update
Today at 1:20 am by Ghost

» Staff Requests: Tasks,Arcs,World Positions.
Today at 1:18 am by Ghost

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan
Today at 1:17 am by Ghost

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)
Today at 1:11 am by Ghost

» The Island of Dream Last Dream (WIP) {Turf War}
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Bad News Birds
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by NPC

» For Trost Turf War
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Blanco Bean

» Crazy's Update
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by CrazyMoonGaming

» Trillion D Galaxy w.i.p
Yesterday at 7:57 pm by Ghost

Statistics
We have 1085 registered users
The newest registered user is WibbleWobble

Our users have posted a total of 65283 messages in 8573 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 24]

476 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:18 am

For the Activity Check what if it is 1 v 2 like a T5 vs a T3 and a T2. Would that count as the PC battle topic?

View user profile

477 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:24 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

The previously posted July Activity check has been taken down for the moment while staff reviews the requirements previously set. For now don't concern yourself with it until more information is released in the coming days/weeks.

However, on a personal level for those PCs playing on "Hard Mode" (just about the entire site) I would strongly suggest thinking about times your character has actually been placed in danger instead of just scripting arcs. After all PvP is a part of "Hard Mode".

View user profile

478 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 am

Izanami

Marines
Marines

Can I make another limited character or am I limited to only one? The one that I currently have is a Underworld Broker

View user profile

479 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:50 am

yes u can, but u need to follow the rule for alts

General rules wrote:
You may have one character per account. The amount of alternate characters is limited to three and only once you have tiered up from your starting Tier on the first account may you have a second. Then upon reaching Tier 4 on one and Tier 2 on the other, may you create your final.

View user profile

480 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:53 am

Izanami

Marines
Marines

Does anyone possess Skypei? I don't see any thing that suggests so?

View user profile

481 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:11 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Skypei is occupied

View user profile

482 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Every month you are given a free slave NPC that is a Tier lower than you. You are also given 15,000,000 Beli a Month.

I was wondering where do I claim the monthly from being an underworld broker?

View user profile

483 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:19 pm

BOJACK

Free Agents
Free Agents

Haki System wrote:Unlocking Haki

To unlock Haki on one's own takes a situation extreme emotional distress, similar to the way Usopp unlocked Kenbunshoku Haki when Robin was being stolen. An alternative method is to find another PC or NPC Haki Trainer **see here** who has a Haki Rank of B or better to teach it. When using this method, the users Haki Rank starts at C rather than D.

For the part about extreme emotional stress, can it be done is the form of a flashback? If so, how many words would this topic require?

[20:00:50] Hiroko Young : i feel like they are retard
View user profile

484 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 pm

@paperiguana wrote:
Every month you are given a free slave NPC that is a Tier lower than you. You are also given 15,000,000 Beli a Month.

I was wondering where do I claim the monthly from being an underworld broker?
updates

The Baron wrote:
Haki System wrote:Unlocking Haki

To unlock Haki on one's own takes a situation extreme emotional distress, similar to the way Usopp unlocked Kenbunshoku Haki when Robin was being stolen. An alternative method is to find another PC or NPC Haki Trainer **see here** who has a Haki Rank of B or better to teach it. When using this method, the users Haki Rank starts at C rather than D.

For the part about extreme emotional stress, can it be done is the form of a flashback? If so, how many words would this topic require?
no set word count, preferably not a flashback, but it can be one. just expect grading to be harsher, meaning higher possibility of denial

View user profile

485 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:41 am

BOJACK

Free Agents
Free Agents

The description for durability says that at T6 the character is externally as durable as titanium. That means that someone you lightly damages titanium wouldn't be able to cut though my skin easily right? Or if they don't damage titanium their blows would glance off of my bare skin right?

[20:00:50] Hiroko Young : i feel like they are retard
View user profile

486 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:56 am

Lightly Damaged - Moderate - Minor

Moderate encompasses things that can be shrugged off, but are still relevant and take a toll on you.
Slashing - Cuts into, but not fully through muscle tissue.
Blunt/Concussive - Fractures, bruised bones, and knuckle or digit breaks.
Burning - 2nd degree burns.
Other - Base level for Vaporization. Vaporization that removes layers of epidermis, but not muscle. Voltage or frostbite that causes paralysis or loss ability for limb to function for 1 post.

Minor wounds are things you can brush off. Knicks and scratches, bruises, 1st degree burns. Sure they hurt, but they're not gonna really slow you down much or make you stop fighting.

View user profile

487 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:18 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

So I am pretty sure everyone knows my whole entire skillset been delete but like 2 passives. No one can say I did it because it was locked, and I don't have the verbs to do any of that. Moving forward I have to do a completely new skillset because of this error from someone else mistake.

I wanna know is there compensation from something like this which isn't my fault and it was all there because in edits free grade it, and even name the skills he grade, and quote a few.

Kneel
View user profile

488 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:29 am

Anubis White wrote:So I am pretty sure everyone knows my whole entire skillset been delete but like 2 passives. No one can say I did it because it was locked, and I don't have the verbs to do any of that. Moving forward I have to do a completely new skillset because of this error from someone else mistake.

I wanna know is there compensation from something like this which isn't my fault and it was all there because in edits free grade it, and even name the skills he grade, and quote a few.

no, there is no compensation.

View user profile

489 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:22 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

why? why ? why?

Kneel
View user profile

490 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:10 am

This is a quick question thread. It's not for settling personal qualms. If you have a personal problem you'd like to resolve, you can always PM a member of staff. Preferably an Administrator.

View user profile

491 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Xanny

Admirals
Admirals

Do passives from different skillsets stack?

View user profile

492 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:07 pm

It depends on the passives. We don't allow passives from one skill set to buff the same thing that another skill set has

[so a primary says +1 to durability, your secondary can't also then buff that via a passive].

But passives can be used depending on the skill set to help. For example using POD and having a passive that lets you enhance the cutting power of all sword based techniques would flow over to your other skill set if it is also sword based.

View user profile

493 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Gabriel Lucas

Free Agents
Free Agents

Hey since I didn't make a passive for my partial and full form in this skillset here by the time it was finish, is it still possible for me to add them in, or do I need to do something?

494 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Post a thread in skills with a link stating the partial and full perk and then staff can add it in upon being approved

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

496 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:00 pm

I wouldnt see why not, though as a marine admiral, there would have to be an IC background and information on how you keep your "illegal" activities private from the World Government.

View user profile

500 Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:08 pm

ye s

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum