One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Eight Trigrams: Gentle Fist Style
Today at 11:56 am by Kincaid

» Kingdom Hearts: Crossroad Saga
Today at 11:15 am by Gear

» The Worst Soul Skills
Today at 9:45 am by Hecate

» Slasher Task
Today at 8:08 am by Mr. Meeseeks

» Bertha WIP
Today at 7:54 am by yakaryu

» Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daitengu
Today at 7:48 am by Mr. Meeseeks

» Little Demon Mask
Today at 7:38 am by yakaryu

» Staff Request: Skills
Today at 7:00 am by Peeper

» The Stone Titian
Today at 6:52 am by Mr. Meeseeks

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64597 messages in 8452 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 23]

451 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 pm

betiwontmiss

Free Agents
Free Agents

n o

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

453 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Greeting Staff I know this is an Au site base off one piece. I know we some what follow one piece guide lines. I was on reading CD and I came across that CD have great influence or whatever I also know that CD have great wealth. So I was hoping if Cd could maybe get a beli payment every 2 weeks or month like underworld brokers please....

Kneel
View user profile

454 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 pm

betiwontmiss

Free Agents
Free Agents

CD awarded BiWeekly payment and craftsman pay out increased.

455 Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:31 am

Hello! I'm new so I have some (probably) stupid questions I'd like answered before I flesh out my character fully.

1. I was wondering if it was possible to spend two fate points for double races? Specifically, I had a bit of a weird idea for a Cyborg Mermaid. If it's not allowed, I totally understand of course. In general, and also I wouldn't wanna ask for any special treatment as a newbie. I was just wondering.

2. Is it common for characters to die on Hard mode if you don't actively force someone's hand? I understand if I run into an army of admirals I'll probably get dinked, but if a player plays smart and, if needed, compliant, would you be able to live long? I tend to get attached to my characters, but I don't wanna play on Easy mode either. Razz

3. I understand that it is forshadowed, but I wanted to explicitly ask: Is it possible to gain multiple additional fate points? Since it is One Piece, and it's kind of the defining feature, I definitely wanted to apply for a Devil Fruit, but I have absolutely zero issues with acquiring one much later in the roleplay, after having formed my character, and have some experience under my belt. So yeah, I have no problems whatsoever with waiting for it, I just wanted to know if it's possible for sure that, should I spend my Fate Points on other stuff, I can gain 2 points for a fruit eventually? I know you can gain one from working from Tier 1 to 3, but outside of that?

4. And lastly, I have a question concerning Devil Fruits. I noticed one distinct difference to many other OP roleplays I've seen, and I wanted to ask about it: Am I right in assuming this universe features only canon fruits, and no custom made ones? I ask mostly because there don't seem to be any outside of the Mythical Zoan ones, which oddly lack the Phoenix fruit (I'm guessing it was deemed overpowered?)

you so much in advance, and have a good day! Smile

View user profile

456 Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:21 am

alaska wrote:Hello! I'm new so I have some (probably) stupid questions I'd like answered before I flesh out my character fully.

1. I was wondering if it was possible to spend two fate points for double races? Specifically, I had a bit of a weird idea for a Cyborg Mermaid. If it's not allowed, I totally understand of course. In general, and also I wouldn't wanna ask for any special treatment as a newbie. I was just wondering. cyborg + something else is a yes. Anything else is a no go.

2. Is it common for characters to die on Hard mode if you don't actively force someone's hand? I understand if I run into an army of admirals I'll probably get dinked, but if a player plays smart and, if needed, compliant, would you be able to live long? I tend to get attached to my characters, but I don't wanna play on Easy mode either. Razz nah, death is pretty rare unless the person is actively seeking out combat with someone who outlcasses em

3. I understand that it is forshadowed, but I wanted to explicitly ask: Is it possible to gain multiple additional fate points? Since it is One Piece, and it's kind of the defining feature, I definitely wanted to apply for a Devil Fruit, but I have absolutely zero issues with acquiring one much later in the roleplay, after having formed my character, and have some experience under my belt. So yeah, I have no problems whatsoever with waiting for it, I just wanted to know if it's possible for sure that, should I spend my Fate Points on other stuff, I can gain 2 points for a fruit eventually? I know you can gain one from working from Tier 1 to 3, but outside of that? my last char had acquired 2 extra fate points down the line and didn't start with the tier 1 bonus, so yeah it's possible. You can actually get one per month if u manage to post 60 times. gl tho. http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t7814-monthly-roleplay-rewards-june#58150

4. And lastly, I have a question concerning Devil Fruits. I noticed one distinct difference to many other OP roleplays I've seen, and I wanted to ask about it: Am I right in assuming this universe features only canon fruits, and no custom made ones? I ask mostly because there don't seem to be any outside of the Mythical Zoan ones, which oddly lack the Phoenix fruit (I'm guessing it was deemed overpowered?) nah customs are allowed, people just don't bother for w.e. reason and stick with canon

you so much in advance, and have a good day! Smile

View user profile

457 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:54 am

[10:45:40] Ryuichi : Do you guys allow limited Omni Control over an element?
[10:45:54] Ryuichi : Like Gaara, but at a smaller range?
[10:46:04]

View user profile

458 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:56 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Outside of devil fruits, logias? No

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

459 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:55 am

Can you save Fate Points during creation, or do you HAVE to spend 6 right away?

View user profile

460 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Ryuichi wrote:[10:45:40] Ryuichi : Do you guys allow limited Omni Control over an element?
[10:45:54] Ryuichi : Like Gaara, but at a smaller range?
[10:46:04]
through devil fruits, but we still have to balance things out through the skill reg process.

alaska wrote:Can you save Fate Points during creation, or do you HAVE to spend 6 right away?
yes

View user profile

461 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:00 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Do turf war task have to be done consecutively? Or can I do the beginning and come back?

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

462 Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:29 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

I decided to come back after a long time gone. (Last post was mid-November) A lot has changed, including a lot of the character creation. The Halloween event, which I was here for, gave me extra fate points, cursed weapons that were yet to be made, and beli/etc.

I was wondering, since the changes that have happened, if I would be able to remake my character and keep the rewards. Or would I simply be able to update myself to follow the proper creation stuff and keep the rewards that way?

Also, for the Gold Blood fate system option. Is it limited to the MAX of three on site for the position? I ask because on the World Position list it shows only 3 spots. So, for instance, if me and 2 other friends wanted to be a noble family on an island, does this mean we could not all take it?

Edit; This goes for beli n such as well while I'm asking. I can deal with bounty being reset due to different character. but the rest is generally out of character earned so far.

463 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:34 am

yakaryu wrote:Do turf war task have to be done consecutively? Or can I do the beginning and come back?
u can do some, come back, do some, etc

iayui wrote:I decided to come back after a long time gone. (Last post was mid-November) A lot has changed, including a lot of the character creation. The Halloween event, which I was here for, gave me extra fate points, cursed weapons that were yet to be made, and beli/etc.

I was wondering, since the changes that have happened, if I would be able to remake my character and keep the rewards. Or would I simply be able to update myself to follow the proper creation stuff and keep the rewards that way? No, you'd have to start from scratch. Though there are open tiers and World Positions so it wouldn't be Tier 1. Just no extra Fate Point, ship, words, and w.e. else.

Also, for the Gold Blood fate system option. Is it limited to the MAX of three on site for the position? I ask because on the World Position list it shows only 3 spots. So, for instance, if me and 2 other friends wanted to be a noble family on an island, does this mean we could not all take it? no, that's just how many place holders we put. there are no limits to how many nobles there can be as of now, but if there is a large influx, a fate perk or affiliation can become locked to even out the numbers.

Edit; This goes for beli n such as well while I'm asking. I can deal with bounty being reset due to different character. but the rest is generally out of character earned so far. answered above, simply put ur profile sidebar thing would be wiped unless u have a revamp ticket.

View user profile

464 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Person

Marines
Marines

I saw that there was an update which stated after 2 months of inactivity you don't keep (or at least staff aren't obligated to let you keep) ic and occ items. This rule was (as far as my noobie self is aware) just put in, so does it apply to those who are just returning? I ask because myself aND a few friends have some revamp tickets, but if this is the case then that's fine too. Just want to know all the options before continuing l, determines what tier we want to aim for and all that jazz. Thanks a bunch.

Note: Nevermind, apparently it's alright for us to use it (buddy got a Pm saying it was okay).

View user profile

465 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:42 pm

My ninja! I was reading about CD again and it said we have great influence would it be allowed to promote and demote marines and or Cp to certain ranks.

Kneel
View user profile

466 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

The 2016 Halloween event gave me a T2 and a T3 cursed weapon that were supposed to be made by staff. They had a topic for preferred weapons for them so that they could be made but they never came about. Would it be okay for me to make them myself now? Or do I need a staff member to still make them for me. (If staff must still make them I would like for both to be rifles/guns/ordinance of some kind for ranged usage)

467 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:29 am

Does limited character such as those where you are able to start as a World Position give both Total and Spendable EP?

View user profile

468 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:41 am

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Ryuichi wrote:Does limited character such as those where you are able to start as a World Position give both Total and Spendable EP?

Nope, since we are allowing people to start off at at higher tiers. You only gain the Total EP. Not Spendable.

View user profile

469 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:05 am

Anubis White wrote:My ninja! I was reading about CD again and it said we have great influence would it be allowed to promote and demote marines and or Cp to certain ranks.

Bumo please

Kneel
View user profile

470 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:31 am

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Anubis White wrote:
Anubis White wrote:My ninja! I was reading about CD again and it said we have great influence would it be allowed to promote and demote marines and or Cp to certain ranks.

Bumo please

This is obviously a no.

View user profile

471 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 am

Magnus Dayne wrote:
Anubis White wrote:

Bumo please

This is obviously a no.
You an trial mod fam stand down on wave post in this topic for questions like these

Kneel
View user profile

472 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:05 am

I'm quite confused because T6 skills are suppose to be able to destroy islands/island size and T5 skills are suppose to do the same with towns. My T6 skills is 500 meters and that's not even a mile so did I nerf myself by mistake or is that part of the rule not really explained?

View user profile

473 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:31 am

Anubis White wrote:
Magnus Dayne wrote:
Anubis White wrote:

Bumo please

This is obviously a no.
You an trial mod fam stand down on wave post in this topic for questions like these
don't talk to any staff like that, final warning. I've told u this multiple times before. the answer is a no.

Ryuichi wrote:I'm quite confused because T6 skills are suppose to be able to destroy islands/island size and T5 skills are suppose to do the same with towns. My T6 skills is 500 meters and that's not even a mile so did I nerf myself by mistake or is that part of the rule not really explained?
u nerfed urself, but also have a lot of added effects to your skill. the more u add to a skill to make it be able to accomplish multiple things, the more you'll take a hit in other areas, like potency, range, speed, etc.

View user profile

474 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

would it be possible if one undertook a high tier arc, to gain a third occupation? Just wondering because I'd like to see about adding Doctor to Limi's skill set if possible.

475 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:30 pm

no

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum