One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Quick Question Thread - Page 22 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Quick Question Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Quick Question Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Quick Question Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Quick Question Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Quick Question Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Quick Question Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Quick Question Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Quick Question Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 42]

295Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:16 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
Absolutely nothing there is no difference as of this moment. But I hear from Kincaid that they are planning a system. So it will eventually mean something

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

296Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:24 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t1670-belitask-system

http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t1687-bounty-system

These two threads conflict in terms of potential bounty. Which one is right or am i missing something?

View user profile

297Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:57 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
The beli and task one was correct, i fixed that contradiction just now though, thanks for pointing it out.

298Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Hiya, I'm sure I'll be using this thread a lot from now on :p

First, would it be possible for me to be a part of the next phase of the event and if so, where should I start? (thinking of trying to make a T2)

Secondly, what is the process for making (like as a blacksmith) an item that you've apped and then once it's done, going on to sell it to an NPC and claim the beli? I can't seem to find info or examples of this.

Thanks for your time!

View user profile

299Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:02 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
The rules saying metallic armor does not transform with df users. How far does go? Like will it grow with zoans? Do logia become a blob of their element with their armor just hovering. Does a paramecia's ability not cover their armor. For example a Flag flag user transform their body (making it flat) does the armor just fall off of them.

View user profile

300Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:11 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
@yakaryu wrote:The rules saying metallic armor does not transform with df users. How far does go? Like will it grow with zoans? Do logia become a blob of their element with their armor just hovering. Does a paramecia's ability not cover their armor. For example a Flag flag user transform their body (making it flat) does the armor just fall off of them.

Its how it says, for your example the paramecia, the flag flag fruit can manipulate armour etc with skill use, anything can be effected by skill use with paras. In terms of zoans and logias they do not change, if your an elephant zoan and have an armour that fits your human, if you grow the armour would break. If your a logia and you become intangible completely the armour falls from you. You may buy an ability for the armour pieces to grow/change with you.

View user profile

301Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:44 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Jurokuji Vinsmoke wrote:Hiya, I'm sure I'll be using this thread a lot from now on :p

First, would it be possible for me to be a part of the next phase of the event and if so, where should I start? (thinking of trying to make a T2) we'l hold a new rsvp when it launches

Secondly, what is the process for making (like as a blacksmith) an item that you've apped and then once it's done, going on to sell it to an NPC and claim the beli? I can't seem to find info or examples of this. support job skillset http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t983-support-job-skill-set-template Basically make a skill for making a type of equipment, sword, shield, armor, w.e.

Thanks for your time!

302Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:19 am

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
I've been gone for some time and I wanted to know if I an reapply for my old devil fruit? I notice it hasn't been taken yet, and its only a T1 fruit. Also do I have to start over from T1 if I have been inactive?

View user profile

303Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:29 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
You may reclaim your fruit, but bewarned if you go inactive again while holding it, then you wont be elgible to reclaim it. You can have your old things activated but skill sets and updates will need to be altered to accomodate new systems

View user profile

304Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:24 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Nah u gotta quest for it this time.

305Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:16 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
It is me again

So I think I understand that your primary specialization is your default no skill stats. So if I am h2h speed then I move and strike with the same speed. Tier 1 skill moving at tier 2 ecetera.
Neutral moves even with tier. Strength minus 1? (don't recall but doesn't matter for this)

What I am not sure of is the impact of 2nd and 3 skill sets. If a h2h prime makes a 2nd skill set based on strength. Do they not run as fast as they normally would to T2 Skill 'Punch' Like does their hand move slower and legs remain the same? What happens

View user profile

306Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:06 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
@yakaryu wrote:It is me again

So I think I understand that your primary specialization is your default no skill stats. So if I am h2h speed then I move and strike with the same speed. Tier 1 skill moving at tier 2 ecetera.
Neutral moves even with tier. Strength minus 1? (don't recall but doesn't matter for this) w.e. u speed is is how fast u move simple as that. don't know where this minus one stuff came from.

What I am not sure of is the impact of 2nd and 3 skill sets. If a h2h prime makes a 2nd skill set based on strength. Do they not run as fast as they normally would to T2 Skill 'Punch' Like does their hand move slower and legs remain the same? What happens

The system explains that you can only have a Skillset in a class you put points in. So having Hand to Hand in general doesn't mean you can make a speed neutral and power skillset, you need the points in the classes meaning you can't have a hand to hand speed and hand to hand power, cause u can't have the points in both.

307Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:54 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
OHH kay. So if we exchange my example with a primary h2h speed. then a df 2 (Which is more strength) then what? Especially if that df is physical (h2h) over creation of a substance

Thank you

View user profile

308Quick Question Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:31 pm

How do I determine average speed for my techniques?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum