One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hemlock [Done]
Today at 6:41 pm by Hemlock

» Gura Gura no Mi
Today at 6:40 pm by Gully.

» Maidens Strength
Today at 5:40 pm by King Solomon

» Staff Request: Skills
Today at 1:57 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Too Sweet
Today at 12:51 pm by Adri Sakna

» Devil Fruits
Today at 12:19 pm by Adri Sakna

» The birth of the Fur Hat Pirates!
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by Ghost

» New Skill set Passive ( The Stone Titan)
Yesterday at 5:00 pm by Ghost

» Staff Requests: MISC
Yesterday at 12:22 pm by Siegfried

Statistics
We have 1087 registered users
The newest registered user is Hemlock

Our users have posted a total of 65389 messages in 8591 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 24]

101 Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Seiju

Marines
Marines

Axel Rover wrote:Can a bird zoan travel across seas without a ship?

Key. wrote:n o

How about between islands without the IC use of a row boat? I mean, row boat is always there by default so it's kind of just flavor text. But I'd still like to know if I can ride by flying pet between islands. I'm sure bird Zoans would like the freedom as well.

102 Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:41 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

sur e

103 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

So um continuing this question I asked Mel. I scrapped Coniko but i'm making him over and making Paris into an Alt. But What i'm doing with Coniko is making him a cyborg. What my question is. Can he get DF's? I really want to know because I plan to Sabo him. So to do that I want him to meet Mel again as a beast. But to do what I wanna do I need a specific DF and a lot of training. So I am really wondering if Cyborg Coniko(Mainly his legs)can get DFs. Very Happy

104 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

No, you may not pick Coniko back up. You scrapped him, he is history.

105 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Line

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

How do we get a tier 1 fruit that we don't exactly want to personally consume? Do we have to do an arc for it?

Nora #990000
View user profile

106 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Seiju

Marines
Marines

Can a section be added on the NPC app for whether it is "Ship Use" or "Combat Use"?

I feel weird filling out the NPC's spec points when it's never going to be used in battle. But there is no where for me to designate that those points are basically null.

107 Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:13 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

o k

108 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Dylan

Free Agents
Free Agents

In terms of starting equipment can cyborgs start out with their initial 3 mods or do they have to be counted towards their initial 2 free pieces of equipment and/or purchased at a later date?

Last edited by Dylan on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

109 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:51 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

you would get 2 freebie mods, then have to pay for ur last

110 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:57 pm

"The Skill Tier may only triumph the Tier of the character by Two Tiers max however, and only 1 Skill Two tiers higher than that Character's own Tier may be created. This would operate as something like a last resort, given the stamina cost is not proportional to your own pool."

^ Is that part of the rules still active? Also, how does one learn new skills aside from tiering up. Like, lets say you're tier 2 and you still have space for 1 more technique. How will that go? Just app it as one normally would?

111 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:08 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

it's in the rules so yeah we still use that rule .-. and yes, just app it if u have the space, if not look for the skill shop

112 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:37 am

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Just joined and had my profile approved. I am little confused on what to do. Do I post in one of the blues to start training? Do I talk to people to start a crew? I'm a little lost on what I should start doing.

View user profile

113 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:46 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

You can

[A] Start rping, bost in the blue you wish to start in, join tasks/make tasks etc.
[B] Make your chars primary and secondary skill set prior to rping and equipment [if on hard mode this is the best option].

View user profile

114 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:23 am

Are you allowed to have a single Crew pet? Like, in the same style you can have Crew NPC's

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

115 Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:57 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

if u want, sure

116 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Yaska Akujin

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Sooo... has the Devil Fruit list been updated? I have heard alot of the fruits that are shown to available are already taken? I was told we could not reserve so could someone please clarify this information for me?

Thank you

View user profile

117 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:48 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

List is updated, no reserving fruits unless it is a T1 fruit and that reserve would only last for 2 weeks

118 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:25 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Electro is the combat style of minks like fishman karate is to fishmen and tontta combat is to dwarfs. Even mink kids are able to use it.
May minks use electro regardless of taking on a martial arts or weapon specialty?

Is there any strategic advantage in spending points on df for zoan users if their combat is martial arts? Assuming the zoan doesn't produce anything like web or poison.

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

119 Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:51 pm

@yakaryu wrote:Electro is the combat style of minks like fishman karate is to fishmen and tontta combat is to dwarfs. Even mink kids are able to use it.
May minks use electro regardless of taking on a martial arts or weapon specialty? yes

Is there any strategic advantage in spending points on df for zoan users if their combat is martial arts? Assuming the zoan doesn't produce anything like web or poison. depends on what u do with it. Rob Lucci would be an example of 0 Df martial artist, while Chooper would be someone who has points in his DF and uses martial arts

View user profile http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com

120 Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Can we make a third character once our alt gets to tier 2?

View user profile

121 Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:37 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

You may have one character per account. The amount of alternate characters is limited to three and only once you have tiered up from your starting Tier on the first account may you have a second. Then upon reaching Tier 4 on one and Tier 2 on the other, may you create your final.

122 Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

I have two questions, actually.

1. When looking up information on jet dials, I noticed that the ranges are stated, but there isn't anything about the speed at which each tier of jet dial moves. I'm wondering if it's stated somewhere and I'm just missing it.

2. I'm in the process of making some equipment, and I'm just curious about where you guys would rank Treasure Tree Adam wood as far as tiers go.

Kaldur #64dbf1
View user profile

123 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:10 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

@Kaldur'ahm wrote:I have two questions, actually.

1. When looking up information on jet dials, I noticed that the ranges are stated, but there isn't anything about the speed at which each tier of jet dial moves. I'm wondering if it's stated somewhere and I'm just missing it.

2. I'm in the process of making some equipment, and I'm just curious about where you guys would rank Treasure Tree Adam wood as far as tiers go.

All Dials expel their respective substance at Speed Tier 2, at Tier 5 this goes up to Tier 3, then finally at Tier 6 this cranks up to Tier 4. this is freshly added, so you didn't miss this when you read if you did read.

Given it's said to be able to withstand cannonballs I'd say it's Tier 5 or 6

124 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

So... my crew was at the end of an arc before we went on the one week maintenance. However, they seem to have all decided that their muse has been killed are aren't coming back. So ill be leaving the crew.

However, being as how we made it all the way to the end of the arc and I completed word count on both our last two threads, and defeated the boss of the enemy (since I was captain and in charge of defeating him), could I still receive the rewards from the full arc? It sucks to be left all alone but it sucks even harder to have all that effort go to waste because people ditched me.

View user profile

125 Re: Quick Question Thread on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

yes the reward will/can still be given.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum