One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Task:

[image]
[image]
I'll travel
to discover true freedom.
The festivities reached an all time high outside the Mayor's mansion. Griffin sat with his men around the Bonfire, drinking and trading stories about they're adventures on the Blues. "Boss!" one of the men shouted. Zeke and Xylo were now at the entrance of the gate to the Mayor's lawn, when they approached the gate, holding the sweet buns in hand. "Two delivery men from Taka's Sweet Bun place have arrived." the marine assumed, thinking that both of them were workers from the store. "Weird... I guess even delivery men need to protect themselves at night." the marine guard said peering at the man's blade. "Let them in!" Griffin shouted. "Open the gate!" the other guard screamed, letting Xylo and Zeke have entrance to the estate. Leading them towards the bonfire, Zeke slightly bowed, presenting the man with the sweet buns. "Miss Taka told me you were willing to free her friend on regards of getting these Sweet Buns correct? However, that compensation seems slight to me." Zeke said, his eyes refracting the flames in his irises.  

From the distance, Kuro Hare scurried up the Mayor's wall, intensely gazing at Zeke. However, his body, more particularly his fur began to stick up like pin needs. The trembling bunny was onlooking the whole yard, inching closer and closer towards the area where he could see Zeke in plain view. "Your smart. I can't remember seeing any hooligans like you working at Taka's before... I didn't even know she does delivery... Since your here... It saves me a trip. Richards execution date has been pushed up by the superiors. She'll be executed tomorrow at high noon. Thanks for the sweet buns but orders are orders. Tell her that I said that. Don't mince my words either." Griffin said. "Don't you think something as important as that should be told directly to her face?" Zeke said. "You're her workers... I have no time to be dealing with back water wenches! After this execution, me and my men are returning to the Grandline for my promotion! Richards makes the final Ohara that we've been instructed to locate." Griffin exclaimed loudly, as his men cheered, knocking their cups in celebration. "Sir. We shouldn't be divulging information so sensitive to civilians." Jevuex informed. Gobbling down his whiskey, "Relax a bit more Michael. They're just messenger boys anyway eh... Lighten up." Griffin reassured. "That maybe so... However that look in their eyes... Doesn't seem to be ones of a simple civilians. That look, those eyes... are the eyes of someone whose seen turmoil and chaos..." Michael concluded.  

"Hehe... Your right. However, no one in there right mind would attack a platoon of marines, even if they were hypothetically intruders, fifty men won't be enough to defeat me." Griffin said.
"Xylo... Looks like asking nicely won't work." Zeke whispered.

Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! Guy_with_robot_arm_colored_by_commanderlewis
Name: Griffin Manning
Position: Lieutenant Commander
Alias: Mechanical Savage

"Get out my sight maggots!" Griffin shouted. Zeke's breathing became steady, as gentle and still as a wave gliding across the high seas. Drawing his blade, the marines around the camp went on high alert, drawing their swords and cocking their guns as well. Corts pointed a pistol to the man's chest, "Don't do anything stupid. We are all highly ranked marines... A specialized unit formed for capturing the Ohara people. I don't know your connection to this tea woman or Taka but my advise to you is walk away. This isn't your-" Corts words were cut short by Griffin standing up. Reaching into his jacket for a knuckle duster on his human hand. "Draw your sword in my presence either means one of two things. Either you want to offer me your tongue for disregarding my command or you want to fight. I'm hoping it's not the latter... Or this is the night you'll die punk. I'll make sure you and your bud rot in the deepest parts of some Jail Cell." Griffin stated.

"So?" Griffin asked, clenching his robotic arm. Dashing to the right, launching himself into mid-air, Zeke slammed downwards with his Beak, which Griffin countered with his robotic arm. "Too slow." Griffin shouted. Slamming his knuckle dusters into Zeke's mid-section as he fell, Zeke was sent flying into the Mayor's bushes, which were five meters away. "Shooting squad! Fire in those bushes!" Griffin shouted.
Link to Zeke's Place at .!

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

Bones crunching, skin scraping, flesh slicing, blood trickling. The body's response to harm, showing our vulnerability. The thing is, we're all susceptible to damage, no matter what race, death looms.

»

Standing idly behind his accomplice, Xylo would gaze upon the horde of marines guarding the mayors manner, noticing the defenses upkeep was quite admirable to say least. For if it took this many people to defend this 'L.A.Richards' then she must've been of great value. Calmly Xylo would follow behind Zeke, keeping his cool as he crept analyzing the marines around him as the gates open before them. He couldn't help but notice the strange looks, as it was clear to Xylo that they knew damn well they weren't just straight up delivery boys. But were they in on their heads? If things were to go south it would be two against forty, maybe more. A deep sigh would escape his lips as he continued through to the bonfire with the marines in charge.

Crimson hued lenses would flicker, pinpointing each individual around them, and to his dismay, he couldn't help but stare at the larger gentleman before him. With the giant metal claw for an arm, Xylo would immediately ponder on how heavy the thing would be, not to mention he would be fixated on how the man spoke to Zeke. Xylo left all the talking to Zeke, however after hearing how the man was speaking, Xylo was not in the best of moods to keep quiet. Continuing to listen to the men speak, Xylo would notice one of the navy officers with incredible intellect as his experience was shown when he identified Xylo and Zeke.As the conversation began to flourish, the navy officer with the metal arm would boast about taking on 50 men. The claim was bold, as Xylo scoffed at the man in stupidity. For fear wasn't present in his mind, however danger was a sincere thing here. The odds were against them and if something were to kick up the storm, well, all hell would break loose. Xylo would then gaze upon Jevuex whilst responding to Zeke. "Pretty sure it never works, well, with pigs like these." It was there when the infamous grin widened across Xylo's lips as he began to anticipate the oncoming fight. This was were he truly felt, alive. His eyes would widen allowing two crimson orbs to come into plain view, displaying his more, menacing facial expression.

Enraged Zeke! Zeke & Xylo V.S. Griffin Platoon! Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_cm5hyjs5ku80ogks08gkgs4w8_1280

He would begin to pant as excitement would truly get the best of him, for fighting this many marines? It was a dream. And as the preparation of the fight began to heat up, Xylo couldn't help but be antagonized by their words. "Oi oi oi. Come now, pigs." In an instant Zeke and Griffin would clash blows, however Xylo was unphased, as he darted across to take on Jevuex noticing a musket would raise affront him aiming directly for Xylo's abdomen. Two marines armed with cutlasses would make their way toward Xylo, and whilst he was already sprinting, momentum was in his favor. Changing his path slightly to his left, Xylo would use the marine grunts as cover as he always fought a marine on the direct opposite side of the shooter who was in fact now 10m away. Two swinging blades would slash down toward Xylo, which he in turn would utilize one his signature techniques. "Swift Blossom." His body would swiftly jerk to his left whilst his right hand reached outward, thus dodging the sword of one marine, and striking the wielded hand of the other marine. Whilst one missed and the other countered, both were simply unbalanced. Thrusting two arms forward, his hands would collide with the chest of both marines, winding them instantly and sending them for a sleep. However he completely forgot about the cover they allowed, as he gazed at Jevuex as he fired at Xylo's abdomen. Twisting his body, knowing very well of where his vitals were, Xylo would move just enough for the flesh above his hip to be struck, thus leaving an exit wound as it was very much near his side. However blood would drip as he held his wound, now analyzing the situation and what was to be done next as now he had a minor injury of the bullet graze to be worried about.

The good thing about muskets is their one shot reload, which was beautiful as he gazed across the small arena only to notice a firing squad preparing to unleash against the bush where Zeke resided. "Now. Show me, show me how you did it." Xylo murmured to himself as he pondered on the events that had taken place at Taka's sweet shop.

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post One ~    

thanks!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[image]
[image]
I'll travel

"Open fire!" were the first words Zeke heard as his body was launched into the bushes. However, as soon as his body, hit the ground, he had already transcended into Divine Breathing patterns. Launching himself under the coverage of the bush, he lunged forward, into a dash, circling through the bush, only to hop out where the hedges ended. Dashing in a semi-circular, approaching the marines at around 5 Meters every twenty seconds or so. The men shooting squad had wasted their shots and had to reload, so Zeke dashed towards the four shooters, "Heavenly Tempest", Zeke's speed increased in pace, closing the final distance between him and the shooters, his expression was blank. Unlike his partner, the state his mind entered took no one stigma to emotion, launching himself into mid-air, about 1.5 Meters off the ground, in a single motion, he slit the throats of the men with the muskets, spinning with each strike much like a top. One stroke to cut the joints of the musket shooters and two strokes to strike the shoulders of the flintlock owners. "Soru" Griffin uttered, disappearing in steps towards Zeke, about to slam his giant robotic fist into the man's jaw. "Too slow." Zeke said. Ducking into a squatting position, Zeke spun to the right of the man's incoming punch, slamming his blade into the man's abdomen region. Ripping across his abdomen with immense speed and force, "Pounding Dog - Celestial Slice!" Zeke shouted. Griffin's blood shot out onto the Mayor's lawn, cringing from the pain, Zeke launched himself into mid-air for a second strike, only to silence by the precision shot from one of the marine recruits to his shoulder. "I got him!" the man exclaimed with pride, in seconds, Zeke backtracked, skipping backwards about to slam his blade into the young snipers shoulder, only to be interrupted by Griffin's metal arms, protecting the grunt. "You have quite the temper brat. Your movements... You remind me of a cat that scampers around, causing annoyances with you're meowing everywhere you go... eh." Griffin said, comfortably blocking his strike with his metal arm. Zeke slipped deeper into Divine Breathing, wasting none of his breathe on conversation, pushing himself off the metal arm, Zeke sheathed his blade, taking stance for the second assault. "Men! Only take shots when he's vulnerable! If you slip up, you'll end up like the others... Legless or Armless" Griffin said, looking at the marines who had lost their appendages to Zeke assault. "Those eyes hold so much pain... boy. I guess these seas are as cruel as everyone makes them out to be." Griffin said grinning, revealing a long metallic blade from his metal arm.

Xylo's eyes were distracted, watching for Zeke's movements. Michael fired two shots from his flintlock, creating distance between him and Xylo. At close range, Micheal had no chance but using a combination of Soru and foot techniques, his well precision shots are aiming for Xylo's open flesh wound. "If you have time to gawk at your friend, you should focus on fighting me. You do know that after today... You'll have bounties on your head when your rotting away in a prison. I'll clip the wings of anyone who tries to ruin Griffin's dream." Michael said.

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

Bones crunching, skin scraping, flesh slicing, blood trickling. The body's response to harm, showing our vulnerability. The thing is, we're all susceptible to damage, no matter what race, death looms.

»

Heavier breathing would ensue as Xylo caught his breath from his onslaught prior, his crimson hued lenses would continue to gaze upon the battle beside him, noticing Zeke's incredible swordsmanship. However this was truly all a bait, as the angle he was watching it, he could still see the marksman in his peripherals. It was the perfect setup, his idle body kneeling was only to bait out a wrong move and to analyze his opponent. As his opponent disappeared into thin air and re-appeared 10 meters away, Xylo would straighten his back as the man shot twice aiming towards Xylo's hip. That greedy bastard looking to fatigue me? Xylo thought as his grin extended. "Silent Blossom." His legs would thrust of the ground, launching his body six meters to his 10'o'clock, which in turn would allow the bullets fired at his right hip to just miss. Xylo's trajectory at the end of his leap would be a stone wall, which seemed to look like he was in for a straight up collision. Whilst from the wall, there was an additional five meters till the marksman. In a single fluid motion Xylo's body would turn mid-leap, which in turn would allow his legs to press against the wall he launched. He would once again use his technique, launching his body directly at Michael, assuming the man had no time for his previous 'dissapearing act' Xylo would extend an open palm strike as he thrusted his hand into the mans lower abdomen.

Blood would erupt from Michael's mouth as he coughed in agony. However his brief success would come to an end as he heard flintlocks raise and cock to his side. "I fucking hate guns." In a mere moment his arms would grasp the briefly incapacitated Michael, and grasp both his wrists, twist his wrists and spin him around whilst he planted his right leg onto his spine. "Clip my wings? You talk big for such a piss ant. And give me a bounty, send everyone. Tell the world 'Xylo' is coming." And as the last syllable escaped his mouth, his arms would jerk Michaels wrist backwards whilst thrusting the foot on Michaels back forward. As he pushed his leg into Michaels spine, Michael wouldn't scream in the slightest. "Why don't you scream?" Xylo asked curiously as he continued to torture his marine foe. "Like this hurts?" The marine responded, as gunshots began to sound from their right from three marine grunts, which in turn would disallow Xylo from continuing his assault as he let go of Michaels hands yet continued his leg thrusting onto his back, and thus kicking the man out of the way, whilst using him as a launch pad to dodge the incoming bullets.

The two men would then get up, staring face to face with only 5 meters separating them, whilst the the three marine shooters would stand to their side awaiting orders. "Well Xylo. It looks like you won't be going to Impel Down. You're now sentenced to death." After Michaels words would soon follow him reaching for his musket before utilizing soru once again, but this time to close the gap as he was only a meter away with his muskey pointed toward Xylo's chest. "Dodge this." "Udumbara."

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post Two ~    

thanks!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[image]
[image]
I'll travel
"Tekkai." Griffin said. "Heavenly Tempest." Zeke said. Zeke exchanged a series of blows with Griffin, who seemed to be able to match his movements after the last two attacks. "Whatever technique your doing is dangerous kid. All fighters must retain some anxiety while fighting. " Griffin said, panting from the complex swift movements. However, Griffin's bulky frame and heavy metal arm eventually prevented him from keeping up Zeke's speed. "Tengu's Fang!" Zeke shouted, lunging forward, Zeke stabbed his Beak into Griffin's chest. Clutching his muscles around the puncture wound, Griffin trapped Zeke's thin blade in his muscles and slammed his gigantic metal arm into Zeke's face. A mixture of saliva and blood shot out of Zeke's mouth. Griffin followed up with a series of right and left hooks, each blwo rocked Zeke's body until he fell to his knees.

"Funny. I was just like you brat. Always jumping into the World Governments business. Wanting to cause havoc... However... My life changed when pirates raided my homeland's shores. Since then, I've devoted myself to climbing to the top by any means necessary." Griffin exclaimed, basking in the splatters of Zeke's blood. "These seas are much crueler than anything you've seen boy." Griffin uttered. "Just like me? You don't know me. Cruel... That's mild wording for this world built on Classicism. The World Government, the Revolutionaries, Pirates and the Marines... They all fight and pillage for their own personal gain. Different faces with the same brain..." Zeke said, slamming his blade into the ground and returning to his feet.

"I picked up this blade to craft my own fate. I won't let anyone or anything stop that." Zeke said. Those were the final words before Zeke sunk deeper and deeper into his subconscious. With blank eyes, the man began to rush towards the Commander. His sloppy running start, due to the damage from the clobbering blows, preempted the marines to act. Four marine grunts jumped towards Zeke, attempting to rip him open with their maces, swords and staffs to name a few. Zeke cut down the men in an instant, "Heavenly Tempest.", dashing pass the defeated officers, Zeke lunged into mid-air, slashing upwards diagonally from the right. Listening for the clank of his heavy metal arm, Zeke predicted the man's attempt for a hook, stopping his slash short, aiming for the man's kneecap. Griffin fell to one leg, dashing behind Griffin, he slammed his blade in the man's foot ligament. The two men stopped in this moment, each exhausted in different ways. Zeke's breathing steady but his muscles were inflamed, whereas Griffin's movements consumed a lot of energy so his stamina was generally depleting.

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

»

"Dodge this." "Udumbara." Both lines from two different people with their intention being the last words for their opponents to hear. In an instant the two would swiftly act, with Michael simply pressing the trigger whilst Xylo swiftly turned his body to his right, whilst pressing his right arm forward, and thus striking the musket and rotating his body to dodge the musket shot, however both would fail their intentions. However they both had achieved minor victories in the exchange. As blood would trickle from the left side of Xylo's hip, Michaels musket would soar out of his hands, which in turn would collide with a stone wall, allowing the wooden handle to smash in splinters, and the metal barrel to bend slightly, but just enough to render the musket unusable.

It was a truly was a good exchange for the both of them, however Michael had the advantage as now he had injured his opponent, even though it was slightly as he had missed any vitals or bones. A deep sigh would escape their lips as they once again began their battle however both would try hand to hand. A sweeping left kick from Michael would be intercepted by Xylo's right leg before counterattacking with a dropping right elbow onto Michaels leg, to then be struck by his left fist. The two would consistently strike each other having very similiar fighting styles, whilst the two grunts stood and took aim as they didn't want to shoot in case of hitting their own allies. Fear would engulf the souls of the grunts as they had witnessed what seemed to be a massacre from mere delivery boys. Blood had painted the floors, whilst bullets were buried across the small expanse.

"Your strikes are quite toned, if i weren't a decent man, i would let you free, get a nice bounty and then claim your life." Exclaimed Michael, however a response from Xylo was soon to follow. "You swine are all the same. Shut up and fight. His grin would widen as he felt the climax of the battle begin to shape. Xylo would breath heavily as he let the feeling of battle get the best of him, and with a swift kick, the two would trade once more, having both their feet kick of each other setting them 5m apart. A slow wind would pass as the two stared at each other."Everyone, stand down, this is my fight. Sir, i wish you well in the afterlife." "Come."

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post Three ~    

thanks!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[image]
[image]
I'll travel

"What's at the end of your path then? You seem to have no interest in any of the factions... What's the point in sailing these seas?" Griffin said, clutching his chest, Zeke retrieved his blade which was wedged in Griffin's ligament. "Geppo." Griffin shouted, using his uninjured foot to advance upwards, kicking off the ground ten times. Griffin advance until about two meters, until Zeke squat jumped above the man, raising his blade above his head, "Primum Pillar-" Zeke exclaimed, concentrating his energy into his cleaving stroke downwards, the slash ripped through Griffin's metallic hand, which he used to intercept. The force of the strike brought both men from the aerial exchange to the ground. Removing his blade from the broken mechanical hand, Kuro Neko's body ducked in an instant, switching his blade to his left hand, swinging with a spinning motion to slice open Griffin's thigh muscle. Finally, a diagonal strike to the abdomen, shot blood onto the grassy surface that was the Mayor's lawn. The men all felt a chill shoot through their bodies as they watched their beloved Commander, fall backwards towards the floor. "Dance of the Three Sprites." Zeke uttered. "Commander Griffin!" the remaining marines shouted.  

Blood dripped off Zeke's blade, as the moon light illuminated his presence. The man's jet black hair glossed in the moon light, as anyone who on looked the blood on his body, was swear he was a monster. However, it was beautiful sight, somehow, as the man's emotion towards the Commander was neither hatred nor grudge but disappointment. Kuro Hare, who was watching the whole scene, scurried down from the wall and jumped onto the Zeke's shoulder, wiggling to maintain balance from the jump. Slipping out of the Divine Breathing, Zeke's respiration capabilities returned to normal, "Your silly little rabbit from earlier..." Zeke exclaimed, still dizzy from the heavy stress due to the Tengu's Dance. In an instant, the remaining marines surrounded Zeke.

The eight marines with tears in their eyes peered onto the man who now guarded their Captain's body. "Move away from the Commander's body now! He needs medical aid!" one of the marines shouted. "I believe Xylo over there is a doctor. Stop fighting and he can save your Commander-" the sound of a pistol shooting off towards Zeke, instinctively, he shifted his body from the trajectory of the shot, but he was hurt, and the bullet grazed his shoulder. "We don't need your stinking help pirate!" the marine shouted. Zeke began to laugh, "Because I came here to defeat your boss, I'm now automatically labelled a pirate eh?" Zeke found the marines labeling hilarious.

Zeke looked to the bunny on his shoulder and launched him into the nearby bushes. "Sorry Black Rabbit, it seems the marines still want to play with me." Zeke said sighing. Dashing forward, the black robed swordsman, created an afterimage of himself, strategically position to the shooter's whose eyes were positioned to the right, making a quick swift to the left, the observing marines hadn't released that Zeke had already circled behind them. Slashing each of the men in their backs, alternating the blade to his adjacent hand each time, Zeke wiped out three of the eight marines in an instant, particularly the ones with guns. All that remained were five swordsman, who unknowing to Zeke were terrible with a sword.  "Aren't you going to fight... For your Commander." Zeke said annoyed, already losing interest in the fight. "Bastard!" the marine dashed toward, raising his blade above his head to slash downwards only to cut horizontally across his chest.

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

»

Two silhouettes would stand Isley as they regained their stature, both closely matched as they kept their injuries in check. With severe back strain on Michael to the gun shot wounds on Xylo's left hip, it would seem the both were quite evenly fatigued. The two would stare at each other as the two surrounding marines ceased their fire and watched in awe as they did nothing which was what they were commanded to do. Not a single word would be spoken as they both took their stance. The only sound that would be heard would be the battle between Zeke and Griffin, which Xylo would admit be a lot tougher battle. However he would keep his posture straight as he toned his composure. For the only way to win this day was to silence his opponent, indefinitely.

A small leaf would dance across the winds, floating atop the currents of the passing breeze, sending it across the new battlefield, only to slowly drift to the ground in the middle of the two. The instant it touched the ground, the two would immediately be triggered into action as they leapt of the ground, charging at each other. Both men would pant heavily as they came closer together, until only a meter separated them, with Michael preparing his arm backward to thrust forward. "Shigan." Michael murmured as he unleashed his arm outward at Xylo's chest, in hope of piercing his heart directly. However Michael should have really stuck to his long range advantage, as this was now in Xylo's specialty, which of course was countering.

Xylo's body would drop immediately, allowing him to actually dodge a strike for the first time instead of getting struck or countering. And then in an instant his legs would press against the ground below them whilst in the crouched position before unleashing his right leg upward, thrusting his foot into Michaels abdomen. His opponents body would wrap around Xylo's leg due to the sheer impact, causing a 'whiplash' effect which in turn would snap his spine thanks to the previous back breaking method Xylo induced whilst also sending him 5meters into the air. Michaels body would lifeless fall to the ground after being struck, which would shock the surrounding marines.

But Xylo hadn't forgotten about them, and in a swift movement, his body would zig zag to his opponents, only to unleash two open palmed strike onto their throats which would send them to their slumber. Xylo would chuckle as he gazed upon the lifeless bodies on the ground, his hands would immediately grip the bottom of his own shirt before tearing pieces of and wrapping his hips. There were no more marines around him, but what about Zeke? Panning to his right he would notice Zeke had taken care of business, and Xylo was intrigued further.

Standing idley whilst gazing upon his company, Xylo would watch in awe as Zeke began his assault on the remaining marines.

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post Four ~    

thanks!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[image]
[image]
I'll travel

"Stop this."
Zeke said. "It's pointless for this struggle to continue." Zeke said to the marines. "We won't stop until-" their words were interrupted by the sound of their Commander's voice. "Enough! None of you can defeat him! It seems Cortz has failed as well, the man labelled Jeuveux." Griffin said, willing his muscles to stop bleeding. "Now then. You heard your Captain, drop your weapons." Zeke said. "Or must I must I continue with my assault." Zeke said glaring with the aura of the Tengu consuming his body. The marines unanimously dropped their weapons, sheathing his blade, Zeke dashed among the forfeiting soldiers, slamming the sheathed sword into their necks, rendering them unconscious. "Your a crude man, Kuro Neko." Griffin said. "Kuro Neko... Whose that?" Zeke inquired puzzled. "It's a nickname I came up with while fighting you. Your intensity is something out of this world but the simple fact that none of my men are dead shows me your heart still has some speck of hope in this world. Your movements are like a cats... Irregular... and sharp, yet calculated." Griffin said. "Kuro Neko... Fair enough. Now for the real reason I knocked your men out... Where's L.A. Richards being stored?" Zeke said. "Ha... She's not at the Mayor's Manor that's for sure. Richards used to run with a gang known by the marines as the Rusty Pirates. Rusty Romans... The man with the 69,000,000 Million dollar bounty on his head. Richards used to be the Vice Captain of his crew. We anticipated that Rusty might try to free Richards... So we created two hiding points... One with the marines and the other with, the Mayor of Logue Town." Griffin said.

"It is necessary for the marines to execute Richards. To erase our injustices in this world... The Ohara people... It's the one true time when I can most definitely say the marine core was in the wrong. Those people were eradicated because of the higher ups need to keep certain information censored... Since those records were burnt I have no clue what the Ohara people did, however, since then... The discrimination hasn't let up even once. Richards is a mere alien in this world today. A relic of time... She'd be better off dead." Griffin concluded. "If that's what you truly believe... Then I am also a relic of the marine cores injustices. Briss Kingdom... I was once a native there." Zeke said. "Briss! Everyone supposedly died in that fire!? What do you mean the injustices of the marine core! We lost good men in that fire as well!" Griffin exclaimed loudly, coughing up blood. "The worker ant will never know a queens plan. All he knows is to build." Zeke said. "Now... We wait. Xylo, help me move all these bodies into the Mayor's mansion. I think we should also pay the Mayor a visit... I have a plan to get L.A. back. If she's not here... Then she must be at the second location, which is the Bounty Hunter's location correct?" Zeke said looking at Griffin's guilty face. "I'll hold them hostage. Trade their lives for 'money'. Once we meet up, we'll break L.A. free." Zeke concluded. "You'd risk your life for a stranger you just met! Your not as smart as I pegged you to be, Kuro Neko." Griffin shouted. "Maybe not. Though to be fair, I'm also using her to fulfill my own goals. At least, in my plans for her, she doesn't end up with a noose around her neck... dying for the ideals of some rich old bastards..." Zeke concluded, picking up Griffin's damaged body.

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

»

A cloud of dust would erupt from the ground as Xylo dragged the lifeless marine second in command, whilst he had not killed him, the man would have severe damage to his spine as his t5 was crushed and thus would have to live a lifetime without walking. Xylo's emotion would begin to die down as the fight had stopped, revealing an expressionless demeanour. His footsteps were slow, an exaggeration of his wounded body as he slowly made his way toward his company, Zeke.

The thrill of teamwork would seem to enthral his mind as he simply had been alone for the past four years. His goals had slowly shaped into the ones today except for his true motive..... Which was a far exception.

Xylo would finally make it to Zeke, who in fact was creating conversation with his crippled foe. Surprise would surge through Xylo as he was baffled at Griffins resilience to stay conscious, judging be the amount of blood that had spread across the lawn, it was a surprise to see people actually alive. Xylo would stand patiently nodding to Zekes orders and then continuing to peer into their conversation. The words "Briss Kingdom' would seem to,shock Griffin as he mentioned a fire. Xylo would take a mental note as he would hope to further research it all.

A deep sigh would escape his lips as he began to haul the bodies into the mayors manor whilst hiding his injury from his accomplice. To the untrained eye you would think he was actually unphased, but it was purely due to his durability and endurance in his 'Soul Tether' martial art.

"I shall do this. Kuro kitten." Xylo would murmur as he continued to haul bodies into the manor, dragging their bodies leaving a trail of blood in his wake.

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post Five ~    

thanks!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[image]
[image]
I'll travel
"Really... You guys and this Kuro Neko thing... It did give me an idea though." Zeke said. Putting the last marine body into the mansion, Zeke walked over to the bush where he tossed Kuro Hare and lifted the bunny up by his fur. "I guess I finally have a name for you. I'll call you Kuro Hare." Zeke said grinning. "I'm with naming and such, I only picked the name Ezekiel since he was a character in a novel I really like." Zeke thought. Reaching his hand out towards the rabbit, the creature scurried onto mny shoulder, striking a pose. As such, the next stage begins.

Exit.

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

»

"Ow. FUUUUUCK, WHERE ARE MY ARMS!" The marine grunts screams would echo across the main hall of the mayors manor, as his armless body would lie atop a bed of fresh corpses. "You wankers think you can take on the world! It's pirates like you that killed my family, and I promise you I WIL-"

-crack-

For a single second his head could see the back of his spine and two crimson orbs, which of course we're the eyes of the man who had just sent him to his eternal slumber. "Shhhhh. Come now, you'll ruin the fun." Whispered Xylo as he assassinated the marine. His body would lift upright, allowing his eyes to gaze upon the twenty or so marines, until his eyes caught his toughest opponent, Michael. The man would be still unconscious, so Xylo would walk up to him and press his fingers against his wrist. "Good you're alive. Hopefully I'm here when you wake up, oh the face you'll make when you realise you'll never be able to walk. Oh...."

Xylo's words would be interrupted by watching Zeke talking to a strange black rabbit. Curious as to what the hell it was, Xylo would continue toward Zeke in hope of patching him up for the next part of his plan.

[Exit Thread]

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post Six ~    

thanks!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum