One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Jungle Pirates - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Jungle Pirates - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Jungle Pirates - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Jungle Pirates - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Jungle Pirates - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Jungle Pirates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Jungle Pirates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Jungle Pirates - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Jungle Pirates - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:14 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
961 words
tags
a line of notes here

So that was it, the female zoan user had the capability to disperse the effects of her punches, so blunt force attacks wouldn't be effective, "You bad guys are fucking stupid you know that right? Why would you reveal that your weaker than me? thats idiotic" the petite human would state. "I never sssssssssaid i wasssss weaker than you, you cow, i ssssaiid i wassssn't asss sssstrong asssss you" the snake would say as she licked her lips. "Itsss a ssshame, your too sssstrong to let live, i wont be able to put some meat on your bonesssss before i devour you" the snake lady would say, her body lunged showing incredibly strength, though Melissa found something stranger in her movements, when moving she would always rebound her tail, moving it in a way so that it was close by her humanoid shaped body. Could that be it? It was the scales that protected her, her humanoid body didn't have scales. Alas it was a theory but one she would need to test out.

So the two would charge, female upon female, the snake was quicker, she had such agility for her large form, it was inspiring to see. but the bush allowed for some well needed hiding spaces, as well as cutting ones vision off once in a while. Inches away and the tail of the snake would come swinging, Now the girl knew that if she were to punch at the tail, the effects would be neutralized. But their is more than one way to stop an opponent who can't be punched. As the tail came for her, the female put all her might into holding her ground. The tail connected with her ribs, she was positive that at least one of them was broken, yet she would hold on, her arms were powerful, enough to effectivly lock the movement of the tail. "I told you, you shouldn't have told me your strength is weaker than mine" Melissa would say with a smile. "BITCHHHHHH" screeched the snake lady, her front body now rushing forth, so she intended to strike with her mouth. Yet the snake lady would be pulled, pulled in the opposite direction as the female began to swing her, the strain in Melissa's face was evident, the female was heavy that was for sure, but now the momentum had taken her, the snake lady being spun around like a lasso, the powerful abdomen smashing into the trees clearing the area.

With a scream of defiance, Melissa would push downwards, being high up in the tree's, this downward momentum would push the snake zoan hybrid through the air at alarming speeds. The snake screamed in pain from the bashing her upper body took against the tree's thus confirming Melissas suspicion. As the snake struck the ground she would release a moan of pain. Melissa would not think it over, the girl was not that foolish. Though huffing and puffing, she would jump through the hole that had been created in the tree's. Falling through the air among pieces of wood. One strike to the head, thats all she needed. She felt the wind flow through her, she loved moving through the air like this, flowing down. It reminded her of soaring over buildings after a thief job, it was marvellous. As she fell though she would remain vigilant, she watched the snake, it seemed moving her upper body was painful. Though the snakes eyes were trained upon her. As Melissa fell the snake smiled, "YOUR MINE" she screeched as she shot the massive tail upwards like a spear. If that had been Leonidas or Coniko, Melissa wondered how they would handle it, could they move in the air? could they dance in the wind?

The tail came up, aiming to strike, Yet the smile upon Melissa's face was evident, she twisted her body seemingly pushing her higher in the air, her foot touched upon the scaly body, and soon instead of soaring she was running down the elongated member. Charging as she pulled her hand back, clearing the distance. Closing in. She would strike, The snake would growl, hissing as her mouth expanded. She intended to eat her. It would come down to this. Her fist moved, with all her strength. It came down to this. Time seemed to stand still, She had connected, connected with the snake, but pain......pain filled her shoulder,..the dislocated bone had shattered, the strike had released a small yet powerful shockwave and her strength, her strength had prevailed. The entire bone of the upper mouth had shattered, the shockwave had bypassed the weak bone and had caused damage to the brain. The snake zoan versus Melissa had ended. The winner, victorious, Melissa Devaroux.

A grimaced was evident as the dead snake remained in its place, her hand moved to the object in her shoulder, her hand grasped the object and pulled downwards. Shattering the tooth from the mouth. Pulling it from her shoulder she gave a soft squeal of pain. The wound wasn't to deep, it wouldn't fully hinder her....unless she had to use that technique. Puffing from exertion the girl would take deep breaths as she jumped from the body to the snake. Smiling, she would move towards the sounds of battling, quickly as blood ran down her shoulder. The pain was subsiding. As she came out of the clearing, she would see Coniko. Yet she could not see Leonidas, she did see that Coniko was in battle. "CONIKO, ARE YOU OK, DO YOU NEED MY HELP?" she would shout, her hand covering her wound. The dirt and scrapes she had obtained made her look somewhat stronger, she would look at the hyena..wondering if she should intervene anyway.

made by sei

Stamina:

17Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Pritch was the first to make his move. With his claws he would swipe down in order to cut the fishman. Leon didn't retreat, he didn't back down, he instead rushed forward. Lifting his arm he would push it toward the swinging opponent's arm while it was swinging. This would stop the Crocodile's attack and give Leon a chance to counter attack. Getting into close range, Leon smirked. He specialized in close combat. Though since his strikes couldn't pierce the armor it, Leon was going to have to rattle the zoan's brain a bit.

With that in mind, Leon sent his punch directly into the zoan's jaw. While the armor kept Pritch's head from being skewered, it was incapable of dulling the force behind the punch. With Leon's fishman strength Pritch's head snapped back and his body followed suit. He flew through the air about a feet before he seemingly regained his footing. Pritch growled.

"You'll have to do more than that to beat me." Pritch yelled as he rushed towards Leon for the second time.

Leon was ready. Regaining his stance he awaited for Pritch to get close enough. Pritch's rush was low making it hard for Leon to attack him with a punch. Though Fishman Karate is more than punches. Once the zoan came close enough Leon lifted his knee and connected it with the Zoan's jaw. Not expecting the low blow Pritch jumped back in a daze. Leon didn't let the chance go, he quicky rushed in close and sent a flurry of punches to the head. By the time Leon was done Pritch would lay on the ground. He was unconscious, and probably had a concussion. Leon didn't care though, so long as he wasn't dead. Leon wasn't a killer, plus he could be useful as an informant. He didn't know who else was on the island. Either way he would sit down and take a deep breathe. His headache was still killing him.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG: Melissa Devarox, Coniko       WORDS: 328
NOTES:Who is Leon taking on?OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

Last edited by Leonidas Von Clark on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

It's gonna be a fight tonight!

Coniko and the Hyena would clash fist. They would continue to clash fist until the Hyena would land a few. In turn Coniko would do the same. He didn't match the Hyena girl in speed but he did beat her in strength. Coniko would spin and grab her arm and throw her to the ground. He would then attempt to kick her but she rolled away and tackled him and slammed him down. While the slam may have not been very powerful it did knock the wind out of him.This also gave the Hyena the chance to try and bite Coniko. Coniko grabbed the Hyena's mouth and began to push her away.

It was now time to finish this damn fight. He didn't want to hurt her anymore. He has decided She will be his ultimate muse. Coniko push her head to the side dodging her bite attack and wrapping his arm around her neck in a sleeper hold. He held as tight as he could. She also struggled as hard as she could but she couldn't get out of Coniko's grip. Finnaly passing out from the lack of air.

Coniko would then yell out "I GOT IT HERE" Coniko would spit out a bit more blood as he gazed at his clothes. They are dirty and torn. "Oh yeah....your definaly going to be my muse." Coniko would look at her again as she reverted back to her human form. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah. Im keeping you" Coniko would then procede to drag her to Mel "Im keeping her" Coniko would say with a smile on his face  

Last edited by Deku on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

19Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
310 words
tags
a line of notes here

It would seem that the hyena was a new zoan, weaker and not fully intune with her abilities. What was strange was Coniko, dragging the body towards her and stating he was keeping her. A look of confusion would flash upon her face before she realized. "Sure...let me just make sure she's properly out...they recover quickly, a knocked out Zoan user could be unconcious one second and back to fighting health the next. From what iv heard they all have un-natural regenerative abilities. she would say as she bent down. She would put a single hand under the nose of the Hyena, the warm breath struck her hand. Nodding to herself she would speak gently to Deku. "Sorry" she whispered. Upon her words coming from her mouth, her hand grasped the hyenas neck, with her monster level strength, the girl would make quick work of breaking the neck of the hyena girl. She didn't care though, Deku could have his perversions over someone who when mastered their skills, could eat them. Hell if he put his dick in her mouth, she would have bit it off for sure. Melissa was doing him a favour.

"Come on, we have to find Leon. Hopefully he wasn't stupid enough to get killed...or to not kill his foe," She would say. Standing up she would gesture for the pervert to follow her. It would only take a quick search, but she would finally find Leonidas with or without Coniko. "Is he dead?" she would say. She was impressed, Leonidas didn't seem to be wounded at all compared to Melissa. "Looks like you were lucky enough to get a weak one Leonidas. Good thing with that hang over right? Deku's done too....i swear his perversions are getting worse, he wanted to take home a fucking hyena!" exclaimed Melissa, shaking her head.
made by sei

20Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Leon sat as he begun to wait for his sibling to show themselves. He hoped the two had survived their encounter. Leon felt good that he was able to knock out the zoan. Now it looked like they would be able to tie him up and get info off of him. That is if he wasn't given anmesia from the sheer times his head cracked against his skull. So Leon planned to tie up the zoan and begin prepping an interrogation. It was one of the few things he had learned on his training with Kuzume. How to get someone to say whatever you want. So getting up he dusted off himself and prepared to find something to bind the Crocodile. That he was until his siblings decided to waltz right in through the foilage. Leon sighed. He didn't want his siblings to see him do something so horrifying. Especially Melissa considering Leon planned to do this to her boyfriend when they meet. No stinkin' pirate is going to corrupt the mind of one of his sibling, then the headache struck again.

Leon looked at his sister when she asked whether or not Pritch was dead. Leon shook his head, he began to explain why Pritch was alive. 

"No, he alive. I knocked him out, I wanted to get some more info about the camp." Leon didn't mention he was going to blind the zoan user and leave him in the forest to starve. That would have seemed too cruel, but he did take a bite out of Leon.

Leon then picked up the body as he was going to throw it next to the tree. Once he did so he felt a sharp pain in his left shoulder. It felt like something had clamped to his shoulder. Looking over to his side he saw a familiar face biting into his shoulder. Blood began to trickle from the Crocs mouth. Leon's face immediately contorted from the carefree face he had all day to one of rage and disgust. How dare he bite the hand that allowed him to live? How dare he attempt a sneak attack when he lost. How dare he do this infront of Leon's silings? HOW DARE HE?

Leon opened his mouth. Now instead of screaming or exhaling in pain, he began to inhale. As he did so his body quickly expanded. Leon's needles expanded to their full sizes skewering the Croc's mouth and his skulls as he held on. Leon was now twice his size and a big spikey ball. When Leon exhaled, his body returned to size. Pritch's head was still stuck to Leon's shoulder. With a wince of pain Leon threw the now dead cannibal away from him. Leon's shoulder was  bleeding and had holes from the bite marks. Leon cursed as  he grabbed onto his bleeding shoulder.

"This is what I get for not knocking him out I guess."

120/150

Spoiler:

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG: Melissa Devarox, Coniko       WORDS: 455

21Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:54 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Coniko looked at Mel as she checked his new muses condition. But then she did the unthinkable. She snapped her neck....Coniko outraged smacked Mel in the head "WHAT THE HELL MEL?!" Coniko pouted as he just lost a useful muse. Coniko pouted and followed Mel. He was quite pissed. While he lost a muse he also lost a guard. She could get quite strong. But too late now. Shes dead.

When Coniko and Mel arrived the Croc like Zoan was knocked out. It seems like Leo won without much trouble. But something was wrong. Coniko doesn't think the Croc is fully knocked out yet. His suspicions were cleared when he latched on to Leo. While Coniko thought this was smart. This was also a death signal. But it was too late to warn the Croc as he was now dead. "So.......NONE of use managed to keep one alive?" Coniko looking at Mel with a pissed look on his face. "Geez what am I going to do with you two"  

Coniko would walk over and grab the crock. and tossed him onto a branch. "We still have 1 more Zoan. Lets try to not kill him. Please? I want to ask him a few questions." Coniko was sure this guy would at least know a way to get to Paradise. Well he doesn't need to go now but the info would be worth wile. Coniko dusted himself off and stretched a bit. It was time for the final battle!

22Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
364 words
tags
4231 words so far

Melissa would allow Coniko that free hit, that is all. Though pissed off at her, she would show no sign of caring at this moment following on with her initial pathway. Upon the croc taking a chunk from Leon's shoulder, she had to stifle a laugh at the over expanded puffer boy, though the croc's death would be somewhat amusing. Soon the zoans would revert to their original forms as the power of the devil fruit left them. Thus showing death had removed them. What Coniko said intrigued her, how the HELL did he know how many zoan users were their, was he right? was he guessing or? A sudden snap alerted her, the females body turned, yet a force of such tremendous strength pushed her from her position. Flying through the air like a rag doll the young girl struck a tree at least eight meters from her original stand point. She would let out a screech of pain as her back connected with the wood. Sliding down it she "huffed" as she struck the ground. Her eyes opened, blinking in pain. Standing in the space were she had previously occupied was a humanoid cat, a puma to be exact.

She couldn't move, she was sore all over. that strike pulsated within her chest, the pain was excruciating. She could only watch as the Puma hybrid turned, its speed was impressive, a blur was all that Melissa could make out. The target this time was Coniko, the clawed foot of the puma if it would hit the warrior, would push him roughly 3 meters away, thus like Mel pushing him into the nearest tree with a bang. Yet as soon as the Puma's foot missed/connected it would blur once more. It intended to strike the fishman next, What was strange was, he did not punch or kick the fishman, upon its rea-appearance the puma would release a howling roar, this roar so powerful it could blast the fishman five meters, It would seem the puma liked using the environment. All Melissa could do was watch, her shaking body standing slowly as she looked to the Puma. "MY CREW" the puma roared violently.

made by sei

23Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 am

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Leon clutching his shoulder with his arm. It hurt. Leon gritted his teeth as began to look for something to cover the wound. Leon's train of thought was interrupted by Coniko's complaints. Looking at his brother he spat out. "Shut up Coniko. Your complaining is giving me a headache" Leon would move over towards a tree and sat down. Leon sat for a moment and scanned his siblings. Melissa didn't look to be in any shape to keep going. Coniko was probably hiding somewhere playing with a dead girl so he was of course unharmed. Leon currently had a messed up shoulder, it was better for them to retreat rather than keep going. Less they wanted to meet the reaper early. Leon opened his mouth to offer a retreat but then came the puma. 

Leon couldn't react to the speed of the beast. In mere seconds he attacked all three of them, Leon watched as his sister was knocked back. He wasn't able to react to the Puma's roar and was sent sprawling into the tree next to his sister. He couldn't take on a monster like this, not by himself, not in his condition. He looked over at Melissa, even with her help they couldn't win. Not here. He looked over at Coniko. He might be able to hold off the puma and help them draw the puma to the water. Leon yelled. 

"Retreat back to the ship. Coniko you hold him off while we get back to the ship." Leon said.

Leon being in less injured than his sister, would move to grab her and begin running into the forest. He wasn't sure if the puma was following them or turned Coniko into a chew toy. Leon was sure Coniko would be alright, he was the least injured. He would at least be able to escape... right?

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG: Melissa Devarox, Coniko       WORDS: 455

24Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Coniko smack Leo in the head when he told Coniko to shut up. What was up with these two bad mouthing their older bro. Coniko started to examine the area. They group hadn't faced a captain figure yet. Or someone that felt like a captain figure yet so Coniko assumed  that there was at least 1 more Zoan. And that Zoan would be the captain. Just ask Coniko was think the body of his sister was sent flying. "What the He-!!" Before Coniko could finish his sentence. A kick was thrown right as his face. He managed to get an arm up but that proved to no avail.

He was sent flying. Using his other hand he grabbed onto a branch and swung back to the ground. Look back at the Puma it roared and Sent Leo flying. "Thats what you get for telling me to shut up" Coniko said pouting. But back to the situation. Leo was sent right next to Mel. But guess what it was now Coniko's job to fend this guy off and bring him to the beach.  

Which would either end with him dying or him dying. He was not in the mood for dying in the moment. So looked at the Puma who did not look happy and decided to grab a rock and make it bounce into the puma's face. Drawing it over. If he did throw this correctly this would connect right in the nose. "Well here goes nothing!"  Lets hope for the best...

25Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:43 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
564 words
tags
a line of notes here

Everything was happening so fast, all she could feel was Leon tugging at her, pulling her to her feet and trying to escape, what brought her to her senses were his words. he honestly thought Coniko would be capable of holding this thing off. As the two were moving she looked back to see Coniko's next move. A stone would be launched through the air at the Puma, yet the Puma's speed was enough, its hand blurred and the stone was caught with ease. It was then that Melissa wrenched her arm from Leonidas's. "If you want to run, then run, I wont be responsible for another death" she would say, venom in her words as she spoke to Leonidas. It was obvious...too obvious that they truly did not know each other any more.

She would turn from the fishman and charge. DEKU!, RUN GO WITH LEONIDAS, I GOT THIS," she would shout as she charged. The puma seeing and of course hearing her would give a roar of satisfaction before he charged blurring once more. The two met upon the battle field. Melissa turning and swerving, using all the speed and co-ordination she could muster to try to anticipate each attack before it landed. She was doing good so far, avoiding and swerving, but she was unable to launch her own assault. Unable to release her own attack. She was so focused, that she had no idea what Leon and Deku were doing, but she prayed they had run, prayed they would not return...if she died here then at least she would use her life to give her friends a head start. A roar brought her back. She would duck from the swing of the paw, the Puma was getting angry and had over shot his strength, He stumbled. The ducking female rotated 360 degrees, sticking her foot out as she did soo. The already of balanced puma would fall. Melissa would take her chance, her fist came downwards to meet the chest of the falling Puma. Putting all her strength in to it, allowing  the shockwave based assault to be released once more. Her super strength was an advantage, durability could only do so much against shockwaves. The Puma would give a coughing roar of pain as it spluttered blood from its mouth. Melissa thought it was over, she had won right? No one could survive her punches...wrong The legs moved quicker than Melissa could react, and once more she would be flying through the air. Higher than usual, Yet the puma's speed was superior. The feline human hybrid would meet her within the air and strike her once more. Her wind pushed from her gut meant she couldn't even scream from the pain. She would skid across the ground, the sand of the beach softening her fall. The puma would be standing upon the largest tree. In his rage he had pushed her towards the sea. Exactly were Leon had requested they go. Melissa hadn't seen but she hoped that these two were near. She had managed to strike the Puma, the blood upon its maw would reveal this much. She knew how to beat him. She just needed time.

"LEON DEKU I NEED YOU" she shouted as she struggled to her feet. Her right arm would be extended. "HOLD HIM OFF FOR ME PLEASE" she would shout.

made by sei

26Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Leon said nothing at Melissa's words. He just nodded. If she wanted to kill herself that was her choice. From Leon's perspective she was the one who was beaten the worst and had the lowest chance of survival was his sister. The fastest way to keep her alive would be to throw her on the ship and set it out towards the ocean. It didn’t occur to leon that coniko was useless in a fight. In fact even so, Coniko could have probably chased behind and out ran both Leon and Melissa. In Leon’s mind the plan was overall to get to the beach. Though once Melissa jerked away from Leon only a single thought came to his mind.

She is gonna die.

Surprisingly enough she didn’t get killed. Before Leon could react she instead got kicked around like a toy and sent high into the sky. Leon began running where he believed they were heading, which happened to be the beach. “HMMMMMMMMM HOW ABOUT THAT?” Leon thought somewhat annoyed that the Puma would be so cocky as to kick her there. Seems like he wants to torture them rather than just kill them. Dying by water would show them how powerless they are in front of him.

Leon ran as fast as he could toward the beach. Unfortunately being a fishman, he was useless on land when it came to running speed. So by the time his sister called for his and Coniko’s help, Leon was still on transit. He huffed as he continued his full run toward the beach. He hoped coniko could hep hr while leon was on his way.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG: Melissa Devarox, Coniko       WORDS: 255

27Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:30 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Seeing the Puma catch the stone with ease didn't really surprise him. Coniko thought this guy was stronger than the others. But what made no sense was his idiot sister trying to fight this guy by herself. That was basically a death sentence. Of course Coniko couldn't help himself but to try and convince her so. "WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ ARE YOU DOING?! GET BACK YOU IDIOT!" but to no avail she charged in and started combat with the beast. While Coniko got less and less confident his sister would be able to put this monster down. But seeing this beast sputter out blood he started to cheer for his sister in his mind.

But that ended quick as his sister little petit body was sent flying in the air. "OH SHIT OHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTT" Coniko jolting towards the area at which he last say the flying towards. Tapping Leo on the back he would shout out "COME ON COME ON" Coinko using all of his strength to run as fast as he could. He would soon reach the beach and the sight he saw was not good.   

His sister was in no shape to keep on fighting "You want help? damnit!" Coniko would say before running to his sister. He was face to face with the beast. Without fear in his eye. He would soon start to combat this beast. And by combat Coniko was trying to dodge all of this beast attacks until Leo got here. While that was proving fatal. He wasn't receiving fatal injuries. Just messed up clothes at which he would wait until the puma would swing his paw to wrap it around hit and finally land a kick to the nose. Back up he just hoped that he wasn't too mad....

28Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
286 words
tags
a line of notes here

The young female would stand, their was no sign of Leonidas at the moment and the puma was simply toying with Coniko, hell even when Coniko's foot connected with the puma's face, it showed no sign of distress nor that the foot even struck, it instead would continue its onslaught, though the kick seemed to have the opposite effect, the Puma was more focused, its attacks were quicker, more precise. Its claws would more than likely shred the chest of the target and the cannibal would enjoy it, in fact his cannibal nature kicked in as his face aimed to bite in to Coniko's shoulder. All this time Melissa had been doing something. She dripped in blood, and her right arm was extended. She could feel it, wind would form around her hand, flowing gently before she willed it in to the knife form. Her arm began to vibrate rapidly, The wind becoming sharp, a mini tornado flowing around her blood stained arm, to make this technique more terrifying in appearance, the wind pulled the blood from the wound gently, thus creating a liquid like whirlwind, the red blood mixing with the flowing wind. A downside to this technique was how much focus it needed, as well as the longer she used it for the more damage her arm would take. She could feel the odd blade slicing her, she could feel her body strength waver. She had a single strike, she could do this once. She had one chance to fully release this, she hoped Leonidas would appear, she needed his help, "CONIKO, keep him steady" Melissa would shout as she focused all her power in to her arm. She needed just a few more minutes.

made by sei

29Jungle Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Pirates Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

It wasn’t until Coniko’s famous kick did Leon appear in the battle. Leon didn’t want to engage the puma. Yet Seeing that there was literally nowhere better for them to fight, Leon had no choice but to jump in. Rushing from behind Leon would bear hug the Puma. His spikes were fully extended allowing him to pierce the Puma’s skin. While his body was able to resist the blunt force of Melissa’s punch it was useless against Leon’s grasp. The Puma struggled in order to escape Leon’s grasp. Blood trickled from the puma’s new wounds as he attempted to escape.

Leon wasn’t so easily shaken off. With his fishman strength he would throw the Puma down. The Puma wnt sprawling to the ground. From there Leon would jump forward to stomp the Puma’s head into the ground with all of his strength. Yet Leon was too slow, the puma quickly got to his feet and began to pounce at Leon. Leon threw out a punch at the Puma’s nostril. The faster hybrid dodged his fist and went for the jugular. Leon lifted his left arm and let the Puma’s teeth wrap along his arm as he sent Leon to the ground. Leon let his spikes pierce the inside of the Puma’s mouth at he used his one free arm to keep the Puma from clawing out his throat. THe two of them struggled on the ground, it didn’t look like the fight between the two of them would be over soon, at least without intervention.

((OCC: Because im under wordcount))

Birds Birds Birds Birds 

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG: Melissa Devarox, Coniko       WORDS: 255

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum