Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Naruto Modern Wars on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:31 pm

NMW

The Plot

Shinobi have always been in conflict with each other, whether it be as clans or villages. Each faction strove to dominate the other, until only one stands at the top. The strongest survive to become legends, and tales of their titanic feats are repeated throughout generation. Each village sought to protect their hidden secrets, while carrying out duties ranging from animal hunting to covert assassination and espionage for clients throughout their nation. However, the last war sparked an advance in the world that altered the faces of the ninja villages.

An organization known as the Akatsuki harnessed the power of the nine Bijuu and waged war against the entire shinobi world. Each member had their own agenda, but while some sought to provoke world peace by spreading pain throughout the human populace, the true goal of the attack was to bring about evolution and revolution. The Akatsuki wanted to change the world by forcing an evolutionary selection of shinobi with the strongest genes to bring up a more perfect generation. Mankind will be capable of greater things - perhaps world peace will be one of them.

That was the Fourth Shinobi World War, and it ended in the Akatsuki's defeat. The ninja villages banded together in an alliance to stop the members of the Akatsuki and to suppress the Bijuu once more. However, countless lives perished in the deadliest conflict in human history, including many heroes that fought in the war. The Shinobi World was left devastated and ravaged.

Thirty years after the war, the villages became cities. They had industrialized themselves with new technology that came from the war, and led to changes that predecessors have never dreamed of. However, there is one thing that has not changed in this new era: Greed and lust for domination. The Akatsuki have secretly re-emerged and the ninja world is once again at the brink of another world war. The desire for Bijuu, technological advance, and stronger jutsus have propelled the villages into competitive skirmishes with one another. The world will be embroiled in its first modern war.

Come on in when there are still a lot of open positions. Enter the General Store to claim a limited jutsu or weapon. Accumulate Mission Points to get the best Ninja Perks!

Code:
narutomodernwars.forumotion.com/

2 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:02 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

anyone gonna RP here? >_>;

3 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Ryan

Free Agents
Free Agents

nah

[01:54:17] Goku : poncho larp with me naruto vs sasuke
[01:54:29] @ Wave Master Poncho : I wanna be Rock Lee so no Itome
[02:04:39] @ Wave Master Poncho : if u ain't hitting while da baby inside, u basic
[02:25:23] Clades Latos : Who wants a picture of my dead cat?
[02:25:30] Clades Latos : https://i.imgur.com/2xI5aHw.jpg
[02:27:01] Clades Latos : https://i.imgur.com/sv9JbKV.jpg
[02:38:13] Venus : I can't count the times people have asked to snort cokes off parts of my or others varous body parts
View user profile

4 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 pm

nah you should just delete this

You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
View user profile

5 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:31 am

NMW wrote:
The Plot

Shinobi have always been in conflict with each other, whether it be as clans or villages. Each faction strove to dominate the other, until only one stands at the top. The strongest survive to become legends, and tales of their titanic feats are repeated throughout generation. Each village sought to protect their hidden secrets, while carrying out duties ranging from animal hunting to covert assassination and espionage for clients throughout their nation. However, the last war sparked an advance in the world that altered the faces of the ninja villages.

An organization known as the Akatsuki harnessed the power of the nine Bijuu and waged war against the entire shinobi world. Each member had their own agenda, but while some sought to provoke world peace by spreading pain throughout the human populace, the true goal of the attack was to bring about evolution and revolution. The Akatsuki wanted to change the world by forcing an evolutionary selection of shinobi with the strongest genes to bring up a more perfect generation. Mankind will be capable of greater things - perhaps world peace will be one of them.

That was the Fourth Shinobi World War, and it ended in the Akatsuki's defeat. The ninja villages banded together in an alliance to stop the members of the Akatsuki and to suppress the Bijuu once more. However, countless lives perished in the deadliest conflict in human history, including many heroes that fought in the war. The Shinobi World was left devastated and ravaged.

Thirty years after the war, the villages became cities. They had industrialized themselves with new technology that came from the war, and led to changes that predecessors have never dreamed of. However, there is one thing that has not changed in this new era: Greed and lust for domination. The Akatsuki have secretly re-emerged and the ninja world is once again at the brink of another world war. The desire for Bijuu, technological advance, and stronger jutsus have propelled the villages into competitive skirmishes with one another. The world will be embroiled in its first modern war.

Come on in when there are still a lot of open positions. Enter the General Store to claim a limited jutsu or weapon. Accumulate Mission Points to get the best Ninja Perks!

Code:
narutomodernwars.forumotion.com/

View user profile

6 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:57 am

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Why yall being mean? Is this the right thing to do? Be more nice. I know what I just said hit your heart and you all are going to get emotional, but so just know....

View user profile

7 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Cut The Pimp!

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Pssh I'm gonna hold it down. ON da nindo

View user profile

8 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:36 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

when ur innocent question gets turned to a shade fest.

9 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 pm

The admins delete your hard-worked on topics after they try to invade you and lose.

V has created a site shittier than any other site before. V is so incompetent in his staffing ability that their entire staff consists on angst teens that wanna prove themselves superior to their counterparts, but as soon as you ROFLSTOMP them they'll delete the topic and pretend like it never happened.

Good job, V, for creating something worse than shit.

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

11 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Get off V's dick, Crow.

You're not welcomed here, You Uncultured Swine.

You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
You're an ambulance.
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

13 Re: Naruto Modern Wars on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:21 pm

You salty, CROW?!

YOU SALTY, BRO?!